It’s not about politics

It isn't Trump supporters that are attacking cops, looting stores, burning properties and assaulting innocent citizens.

They've just had another teen go on a right-wing shooting spree. 2 people dead, his life ruined & probably all because of internet bullshit.

They didn't make it up.

They settled with this kid for around $80 million.

iu

It has everything to do with it.

iu

No, it doesn't. They would hardly be covering a burning building if they were trying to cover it up.

Legacy has problems but they haven't lied about a teenage shooter with right-wing posts on his Facebook killing 2 BLM protesters.

No, it doesn't. They would hardly be covering a burning building if they were trying to cover it up.

Legacy has problems but they haven't lied about a teenage shooter with right-wing posts on his Facebook killing 2 BLM protesters.

Please stop relying on CNN. There's a ton of footage out there showing the kid was offering medical assistance to protesters earlier. Showing that he was attacked and possibly shot at when he killed the first victim. I'm fairly sure one of the posts I put up earlier is him being attacked whilst trying to hand himself in to police.

I'm not defending him or his actions, but I'm not going to rush to judgement based on a CNN report.

Please stop relying on CNN. There's a ton of footage out there showing the kid was offering medical assistance to protesters earlier. Showing that he was attacked and possibly shot at when he killed the first victim. I'm fairly sure one of the posts I put up earlier is him being attacked whilst trying to hand himself in to police.

I'm not defending him or his actions, but I'm not going to rush to judgement based on a CNN report.

I never look at just one report.

I'm very much looking forward to a Democratic victory in November. Then you lot can go back to creaming yourselves over FEMA camps or whatever it is that used to exercise your dim little brains before American black people started standing up for themselves.
I don't think anyone is worried about the black dungbat on the left here. It's his stench he and his buddy leave behind that is of any concern. Cover your noses everyone, that thumbnail image is not a black radish. His heart burns for November. In his honor: 🎵 Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is! 🎵 Fluuuuush!

You may be right, of course. We don't yet know all of the tricks that the Republican sex offender tax-dodger with dementia is going to pull out of the bag. I'm going for declaring a state of emergency and 24-hour curfew two days before election day, which will then be cancelled.
He won't have to a thing, all he needs is the Dems to keep lurching further to the left, to stand by and just watch as cities are looted and set on fire without any action or condemnation from Dem leaders and he will win in a landslide.

He won't have to a thing, all he needs is the Dems to keep lurching further to the left, to stand by and just watch as cities are looted and set on fire without any action or condemnation from Dem leaders and he will win in a landslide.
Haha, only in your dreams.

Haha, only in your dreams.
I picked this correctly when most did not in 2016 and I'll be right again in November. The Left in America have truly lost their marbles and many good centre left voters have been forced to #walkaway. You don't have to believe me, your choice, but you'll find out soon enough in a few short months.

All the Dems had to do in 4 years was to find a moderately decent candidate and not be crazy. Turns out they couldn't do either, hence we've got Biden and looting and rioting as a strategy. This will not be a winner for you.

I picked this correctly when most did not in 2016 and I'll be right again in November. The Left in America have truly lost their marbles and many good centre left voters have been forced to #walkaway. You don't have to believe me, your choice, but you'll find out soon enough in a few short months.

All the Dems had to do in 4 years was to find a moderately decent candidate and not be crazy. Turns out they couldn't do either, hence we've got Biden and looting and rioting as a strategy. This will not be a winner for you.
2016 was different. Trump was in some respects unknown as a politician. The US has now had nearly four years of his cretinous ineptitude and seems to be in no mood to suffer four more. Plus he was running against Hilary Clinton in 2016 who had baggage of her own and was off-putting enough in her own right to persuade sufficient voters that Trump was the better of a bad lot. As I said previously, you might be right - it wouldn't be the first time I'd grossly over-estimated a nation's intelligence.
But to claim that 'looting and rioting' is a Democrat strategy is just a daft thing to say and smacks a bit of desperation on your part.

Back
Top Bottom