It’s not about politics

Mugshots of arrested BLM activists:

81492433_10216552628468792_4930933394260361216_n.jpg

Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words and bear in mind a majority of those arrested have been convicted of pedophilia and other crimes.
Top left to right:
Tammy Maui from Mohawk, Sue Ellen from Nowalk, Klaus Nomi from Homie, Bert Tree from Teehee
Bottom left to right:
Jane Duh from Noshow, Daisy Fuentes from Al Dente, Klaus Nomi 2 from poohoo, Nova Interstellar from Cellar

Which actors will play them?

Chloe Sevigny as Jane Duh

One of the reasons for the lockdown is this:

Same thing has happened in every country in the world.

One of the reasons for the lockdown is this:

Same thing has happened in every country in the world.

Whether it’s just a coincidence or not but the number of human traffickers and child traffickers arrested in Trump’s first term is truly astonishing.

Whether it’s just a coincidence or not but the number of human traffickers and child traffickers arrested in Trump’s first term is truly astonishing.
Of all the stories about missing children the Adrenochrome farm in Lithuania is without doubt the most chilling and gruesome story I have ever been informed of. I doubt they will be able to inform the world about it in a way that people can live with.

That wasn't my point, however when you start to drain the swamp the creatures that dwell there are forced to migrate. The current Democratic Party are welcome to them.
So by your analogy, the sludge and ordure that remains in the drained swamp is Trump, his bum-suckers, and his nasty family? It looks like you are coming around to my way of thinking.

So by your analogy, the sludge and ordure that remains in the drained swamp is Trump, his bum-suckers, and his nasty family? It looks like you are coming around to my way of thinking.

🤒

ill take that as a resounding NO on ever having a job:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom