It’s not about politics

there is something really off about him...
There is. I’m perfectly accepting that there are people like this; I work with them daily and it’s ‘common’ in the most profound sense. My only regret is that, for the benefit of influence, they’ve appropriated and/or been gifted the label ‘left’ and ‘left-wing’. My parents were both shop-stewards and they would feel ashamed and embarrassed at any association.

Actually, my dad would break his nose for him.

There is. I’m perfectly accepting that there are people like this; I work with them daily and it’s ‘common’ in the most profound sense. My only regret is that, for the benefit of influence, they’ve appropriated and/or been gifted the label ‘left’ and ‘left-wing’. My parents were both shop-stewards and they would feel ashamed and embarrassed at any association.

Actually, my dad would break his nose for him.
But you wouldn't because you are a coward.

But you wouldn't because you are a coward.
It’s part of my job, in the volunteering sector, to work with people like you. I’m a trained mediator.

No. I wouldn’t break your nose. I’d listen to you. As I do here.

This just further bolsters my belief that right-wing free-speech advocates are in fact no such thing. What they are actually arguing for is the right to force people to listen to their particular brand of poisonous bullshit to the exclusion of anything else. It looks like this particular gang has been rumbled. And it caps a particularly unfortunate week for the noisome Toby Young.

I still don't understand. An American patriot died and you are glad. Why, because he protested for a cause you disagree with?
Because he was a violent, malevolent man who died as a direct result of his violence and malevolence. Perhaps it might help your 'understanding' if you went and listened to 'The Bullfighter Dies.'

Because he was a violent, malevolent man who died as a direct result of his violence and malevolence. Perhaps it might help your 'understanding' if you went and listened to 'The Bullfighter Dies.'
Oh I see, so you agree with the death of George Floyd as he was violent too?

No of course not, he's black - therefore 'special'.

No of course not, he's black - therefore special.
Because George Floyd didn't kill himself with his own weapon, and whose biggest crime was to pass a counterfeit bill. He was then murdered by armed police who were overwhelmingly stronger than him.

No of course not, he's black - therefore 'special'.

Are you f***ing thick you racist prick. George Floyd was unarmed and murdered, if he had died when he attempted armed robbery, I would have had no sympathy at all for him.

No, that's just you judging other people by your own sociopathic standards. You are like the under-endowed hamster in that you seem utterly oblivious to the fact that every insult you throw at other people could equally and justifiably thrown back at you.
o_O

Oy.:straightface:
the whole ambiance is very creepy:mad:

:rolleyes:
you would have the dude shot automatically for doing 'attempted armed robbery with a taser', even if he gave up or surrendered??:mad:
just because its a black dude?? very racist :blushing:

With Josh Hawley I particularly enjoyed that bit of his whining where he said "[t]his could not be more Orwellian." It took me back to that awful chapter in 1984 where Winston Smith is taken to Room 101, tied to a chair, and then presented with his worst nightmare: a torn-up publishing contract. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom