It’s not about politics

You said he voted, he didn't.

Him mentioning them a couple of times didn't give them anywhere near the level of promotion that nasty bastards like you are still giving them.

Without people like you it would be as forgotten as his time supporting the animal welfare party.

You should apologise.
I don't think calling Morrissey a c_nt* for promoting a far-right party amounts to my promoting said party.

For the sake of accuracy, I said that he said he intended to vote - for For Britain:

"You have shared criticisms of the political system and expressed that you do not vote. Do you believe that the political arena could ever be shaped into something that helps people in the future, or do you think that human beings in positions of power are inherently corrupt?

Morrissey - 5/6/2018

(*Should it turn out that I didn't, in fact, call him a c_nt, take it as an oversight; I meant to.)

Then you missed the below and latest statement on this subject from him, verbatim....

SAM:
“The UK is very inhospitable now, and you were viciously attacked for your political comments two or three years ago. Where do you stand now?

M:
I still haven't ever voted for a political party in my entire life”

July 5 2021

Now how does that look like support of a political party? If he didn’t feel that he was wrong about FB, he would have shown his support and voted for them and not have stated that he didn’t vote for anyone.

He has no faith in politics, but that shouldn’t come as a surprise from an outsider and artist like Morrissey.
I repeat: Can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain? (Date optional.)

I don't think calling Morrissey a c_nt* for promoting a far-right party amounts to my promoting said party.

For the sake of accuracy, I said that he said he intended to vote - for For Britain:

"You have shared criticisms of the political system and expressed that you do not vote. Do you believe that the political arena could ever be shaped into something that helps people in the future, or do you think that human beings in positions of power are inherently corrupt?

Morrissey - 5/6/2018

(*Should it turn out that I didn't, in fact, call him a c_nt, take it as an oversight; I meant to.)

It does.

And you're the c***.

“Look at Party C. I like them. For the first time in my life I will cast a vote.”

Shit storm ensues.

Some fans actually make excuses for Party C, effectively legitimising them.

General Election takes place.

Two years later “Nephew. Ask me a question about what happened when i said I liked Party C, so i can say that I didn’t vote for them”

YOU‘VE JUST BEEN CIRCLE JERKED!

I repeat: Can you give us a quotation where Morrissey overtly and unambiguously says that he regrets having openly promoted For Britain? (Date optional.)

I repeat .....

M:

July 5 2021

Now how does that look like support of a political party? If he didn’t feel that he was wrong about FB, he would have shown his support and voted for them and not have stated that he didn’t vote for anyone.

He has no faith in politics, but that shouldn’t come as a surprise from an outsider and artist like Morrissey.

I repeat .....

M:

July 5 2021

I think we can all take that as a "No".

“Look at Party C. I like them. For the first time in my life I will cast a vote.”

Shit storm ensues.

Some fans actually make excuses for Party C, effectively legitimising them.

General Election takes place.

Two years later “Nephew. Ask me a question about what happened when i said I liked Party C, so i can say that I didn’t vote for them”

YOU‘VE JUST BEEN CIRCLE JERKED!

You're promoting them now.

That's your choice.

I repeat .....

M:

July 5 2021

So basically, Morrissey lied that he was voting for them, so that his fans would vote for them. But he himself didn't vote for them. OK.

Everyone’s a racist nowadays
Everyone that is who disagrees with mad Karen
Everyone is a troll account who mentions M’s flirtation with the far right - despite the words coming from his own mouth. According to Karen.

Don’t be a Karen guys. You can all still dance and laugh, and laugh and dance, and go to shows, without being a Karen.
Maybe Karen wants a guest list spot or Fiona status? Who knows.

Everyone’s a racist nowadays
Everyone that is who disagrees with mad Karen
Everyone is a troll account who mentions M’s flirtation with the far right - despite the words coming from his own mouth. According to Karen.

Don’t be a Karen guys. You can all still dance and laugh, and laugh and dance, and go to shows, without being a Karen.
Maybe Karen wants a guest list spot or Fiona status? Who knows.

Aye, Janice they can still laugh, dance, promote the far right & call him a c*** & you'll be happy so long as they don't get on a guest list.

Aye, Janice they can still laugh, dance, promote the far right & call him a c*** & you'll be happy so long as they don't get on a guest list.

its called Moz Hating Imaginary Amplification.(y)
where all things Moz, tours, collectibles, politics are imaginary amplified
a true science based on empirical statistics🧐

:hammer:

So basically, Morrissey lied that he was voting for them, so that his fans would vote for them. But he himself didn't vote for them. OK.

Naw, he changed his mind.

And no one is likely to vote for a party based on a couple of sentences.

Back
Top Bottom