It’s not about politics

Morrissey's recent statements make it clear that he is calling for people to THINK.
What is happening in the world right now is not about politics.
FREEDOM versus TYRANNY.
Everyone has to give change a chance.
We are going through a Great Awakening right now.
This is the most important time in human history.
Humanity will prevail. Peace will prevail.
Open your minds.
KANYE WEST.
No more division.
Patriots have no skin color.
This is bigger than you can imagine.
Where we go one, we go all.
#QAnon #GreatAwakening #TheStorm
https://qanon.pub/
Morrissey's recent statements encourage critical thinking. Current events are seen as a struggle between freedom and tyranny. Change is needed. Some believe in a "Great Awakening." Unity and open-mindedness are called for. #QAnon and related hashtags are mentioned.

IMG_9347.jpeg

There is a real feeling of forces at play here to unleash the dogs of war. Scary times. It's a good moment though to buy shares in Lockheed Martin and BAE Systems. f*** ending poverty. Let's bomb some poor people instead. That's one way of ending poverty I suppose.

Funny, you turn up Gash. Because your pish all along has been incredibly aligned with the insanity that Israel & its supporters has decided to pump out.

I know there's a lot of generational trauma driving that country, but someone needs to talk them out of it.

Funny, you turn up Gash. Because your pish all along has been incredibly aligned with the insanity that Israel & its supporters has decided to pump out.

I know there's a lot of generational trauma driving that country, but someone needs to talk them out of it.
How so? I've been criticising the military industrial complex and the medical industrial complex (which in dollars term is actually bigger than the former). Global rule by the big corporations doesn't appeal to me. And it's happening in front of our eyes.

How so? I've been criticising the military industrial complex and the medical industrial complex (which in dollars term is actually bigger than the former). Global rule by the big corporations doesn't appeal to me. And it's happening in front of our eyes.

That's not even a tiny bit unaligned.

A large sociological study based on surveys done in Germany has just been reported on in a new book, and it has thrown up some insights about what the public in the West thinks about a number of political issues e.g.

The high-status groups propagate sustainable ways of life—giving up meat and cheap flights, for instance—by which they realise gains in distinction, morally standing out from the masses. Thus climate action is reduced to an ecological lifestyle and individual consumption decisions rather than structural concerns. It is this distinction which broad sections of society reject—not the threat of climate change itself.

The situation is similar with gender-just language. The authors found the use of gender-neutral formulations, as well as feminine and masculine forms, overwhelmingly approved, but not the use of symbols making visible all presumed genders such as asterisks. This was also perceived as a means of distinction—an ‘exclusive inclusivity’ which semantically included but socially excluded.

and

the discursive recognition of a minority becomes associated with additional demands most in society reject—not stemming from discrimination and hatred but a sense of unequal treatment and behavioural imposition. And in this the ‘polarisation entrepreneurs’ play a significant role, deliberately pressing the trigger points, actively working towards a division of society.

These figures exist on both sides of the political spectrum and, in addition to politicians, there are journalists and those who set the tone on ‘social media’. Hence, not only have diagnoses of polarisation been adopted from the US in a decontextualised manner but also the discursive means of polarisation: incessant ‘friend-foe’ constructions, the disparaging and denigrating of political and social opponents and generally uncivil discourse are the typical means of those who want to bring about polarisation in the three new arenas. This is particularly virulent in the us-them, identity-politics domain.

Things can't go on like this, can they? :poop:

Nothing is ever going to be ok about any of this. I am nauseated, and i am horrified, and i feel like im going to be sick every time I think about what’s going on right now. I’m sickened first by the fact that Gaza is a city of CHILDREN. And what’s happened so far is only the tip of the iceberg and it’s all only going to escalate.

I’ve repeatedly seen denials over the last days that Israel ever funded Hamas, which is so untrue that it’s laughably absurd. Hamas was funded by the Israeli state and even their own military leaders acknowledge that Hamas would never have grown into what it is today had Israel not implicated itself from the very beginning - which they did.

Anyone who thinks this entire shitshow is for choosing sides is on the wrong page. They are both in the wrong, and terrifyingly so.

Destabilizing the region is the only goal there’s ever been and remains the end goal on both sides.

While they’re all busy pointing fingers, building bombs, and securing international military reinforcements on both sides, Gaza remains a city of children. 65% of the population are under 25. A full 50% of the population are minors and under 18.

I am completely sickened by what they’re all doing. Neither side has anything to be proud of in all this,

Last edited:
Nothing is ever going to be ok about any of this. I am nauseated, and i am horrified, and i feel like im going to be sick every time I think about what’s going on right now. I’m sickened first by the fact that Gaza is a city of CHILDREN. And what’s happened so far is only the tip ofcthe iceberg and it’s all only going to escalate.

I’ve repeatedly seen denials over the last days that Israel ever funded Hamas, which is so untrue that it’s laughably absurd. Hamas was funded by the Israeli state and even their own military leaders acknowledge that Hamas would never have grown into what it is today had Israel not implicated itself from the very beginning - which they did.

Anyone who thinks this entire shitshow is for choosing sides is on the wrong page. They are both in the wrong, and terrifyingly so.

Destabilizing the region is the only goal there’s ever been and remains the end goal on both sides.

While they’re all busy pointing fingers, building bombs, and securing international military reinforcements on both sides, Gaza remains a city of children. 65% of the population are under 25. A full 50% of the population are minors and under 18.

I am completely sickened by what they’re all doing. And neither side has anything to be proud of in all this,
Spot on. And add to this is there is no way that Hamas terror force managed to sneak across the Israeli border without some type assistance. Someone wanted this.

Just like Covid and just like Ukraine, nothing we see today is ever organic. Its all got this horrible synthetic feel to it, which means somewhere out there on this beautiful rock there is a small bunch of power mad psychopaths that actually plan for these types of outcomes. My best hope for God being real, is only so these monsters can rot in hell.

WARNING: This video contains strong language

I'm more concerned about the cost of living crisis, food prices, and energy bills tbh.
I find people say this a lot when there’s something they don’t want to hear.
A friend of mine says this when I bring up whatever the newest issue is, and she bats it away to focus on cost of living crisis blah blah.

However when it’s something they care deeply about, such as making sure everyone keeps an up to date excel sheet with everybody’s bespoke gender pronouns, suddenly it’s the issue of the day and energy bills can stuff it.

I don’t believe Hamas was able to commit the reported atrocities upon Israel, not with Israel’s military might.

Back
Top Bottom