James Blunt defends Morrissey's comments; other Morrissey Nobel concert press

Re: Favorable article about Morrisseys presence in Oslo (norwegian newspaper)

To use this thread to gather all news about the event, there was a press conference with the artists today. James Blunt was asked if it was right for Morrissey to appear at the concert. He responded with something like "Of course it's right for him to play here. It's the week of Mandelas death and he talked about compassion and understanding. I don't know what [Morrissey] said, but we must forgive and move on."

Animals are God.

Stop believing your soulless cat is talking to you then, you Atheist fraud.

This is a perfect example of how having a faith-based epistemology leads ones to make absurd statements.

11059773184_9e1fc476b3_o.png

She claims animals are god. (Claims to know things she does not know.)

Expects one to accept that claim as fact.

And thus, can therefore with arrogance masked as confidence, assert that when realitybites talks to her cat, she is talking to 'god.' Therefore, she must believe in god. And is not an atheist after all and must be a fraud.

This is so outlandish. You are the most irrational thinker (that is being generous) I have ever met online or in real life. David Koresh made more sense.

If order for me to be a fraud, it must be true that animals are god (a faith-based claim).

Atheists don't believe in any gods. So I don't believe animals are 'god.' Thus, I don't believe I am talking to 'god.' I believe I am talking to an animal. I make sounds; she makes sounds. Just like when I talk to a human. Therefore I am not a fraud when I say I am an atheist. This is a no-brainer to anyone with a 'working' brain. Yours is clearly damaged.

Humans and animals do not have souls. Chomsky--your hero--is an atheist and a linguist. Ask him if my conversations with my cat are the equivalent of me talking to god.

You made it about you when you pulled the lowest common denominator fight card, "You're a hypocrite so nothing you do matters!" Are you watching Fox News now? We all know you mimic your surroundings like an alien trapped in a foreign land. Go pretend to be smart with anonymous people and leave me alone.

Pick a fight? Hardly. I'm telling you to get off your soapbox and stop being a dairy, eggs, casein, glue consuming hypocrite, after posting these three things last night, directed at me...

This crow is using a mayonnaise jar lid to sled down a roof because it's fun. Don't tell me "simpler animals" don't understand past, present, future, fun, sadness, isolation, elation or REGRET. Tell that to the calf that walked down the chute.

Animals are God.

Stop believing your soulless cat is talking to you then, you Atheist fraud.

Be vegan or stop moralizing on this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a perfect example of how having a faith-based epistemology leads ones to make absurd statements.

She claims animals are god. (Claims to know things she does not know.)

Expects one to accept that claim as fact.

And thus, can therefore with arrogance masked as confidence, assert that when realitybites talks to her cat, she is talking to 'god.' Therefore, she must believe in god. And is not an atheist after all and must be a fraud.

This is so outlandish. You are the most irrational thinker (that is being generous) I have ever met online or in real life. David Koresh made more sense.

If order for me to be a fraud, it must be true that animals are god (a faith-based claim).

Atheists don't believe in any gods. So I don't believe animals are 'god.' Thus, I don't believe I am talking to 'god.' I believe I am talking to an animal. I make sounds; she makes sounds. Just like when I talk to a human. Therefore I am not a fraud when I say I am an atheist. This is a no-brainer to anyone with a 'working' brain. Yours is clearly damaged.

Humans and animals do not have souls. Chomsky--your hero--is an atheist and a linguist. Ask him if my conversations with my cat are the equivalent of me talking to god.

You tell stories through your cat like you have a wifi link to the computer that is her brain. What do you think the generally accepted terminology of that wifi link is? A soul. You are divining from your cat's soul that she is telling you stories. You have video of you believing in soul connection. Also I love Chomsky and his ideas, I don't care he's an atheist, I am not as bothered by labels as you are since your mind is closed. Also I'd regard Umberto Eco my western hero and Idries Shah my Eastern hero in case you want to sort out your Crystal Geezer dossier.

You tell stories through your cat like you have a wifi link to the computer that is her brain. What do you think the generally accepted terminology of that wifi link is? A soul. You are divining from your cat's soul that she is telling you stories. You have video of you believing in soul connection. Also I love Chomsky and his ideas, I don't care he's an atheist, I am not as bothered by labels as you are since your mind is closed. Also I'd regard Umberto Eco my western hero and Idries Shah my Eastern hero in case you want to sort out your Crystal Geezer dossier.

No. You were right the first try. It is her brain. Not her soul. Animals don't have souls. Humans do not have souls. There is no god.

I am so bored with your stupid claims and inane posts. I really DO have better things to do. Go talk to your dog--he is on your cognitive level--so you claim. I am not.

Last edited:
No. You were right the first try. It is her brain. Not her soul. Animals don't have souls. Humans do not have souls. There is no god.

I am so bored with your stupid claims an inane posts. I really DO have better things to do. Go talk to your dog--he is on your cognitive level--so you claim. I am not.

But Joel Ornstein could log onto solo and type that he's an atheist and he'd get twenty thumbs-up and be your best friend because you spread your legs for modifiers. THat's the level you're operating at, Barney is way more evolved and discerning if you ask me. :D

Her mouth said "meow" but you heard a story about her getting in trouble or something. Please explain the connection. Also you claim to have a connection to all cats, what are you connected to...their brains? And what is the thing connecting you to the cat?

My cat communicates with me, but it is because I know him so well, not because of his stunning intellect.

He sort of chirps rather than meowing but I know the basics; happy; sad; cold; hungry; give me some of what you're eating; open the door; give me some of what you're eating: where the bloody hell have you been?; give me some of what you're eating.

He's not a feline Lassie, and we've yet to have a "What? The sheriff's fallen down the mine?" conversation but I can deduce his needs, and in turn he obviously knows the behaviour he needs to exhibit to get what he wants. He's got oodles of "person"-ality, but he's very much "just" a cat.

My cat communicates with me, but it is because I know him so well, not because of his stunning intellect.

He sort of chirps rather than meowing but I know the basics; happy; sad; cold; hungry; give me some of what you're eating; open the door; give me some of what you're eating: where the bloody hell have you been?; give me some of what you're eating.

He's not a feline Lassie, and we've yet to have a "What? The sheriff's fallen down the mine?" conversation but I can deduce his needs, and in turn he obviously knows the behaviour he needs to exhibit to get what he wants. He's got oodles of "person"-ality, but he's very much "just" a cat.
It's good to see your meds have kicked in, you're posts are back to being interesting rather than the hate filled vile drivel that you were posting recently, try to keep up to the standard reality sets rather than lower yourself to the level of benny & brummie

Her mouth said "meow" but you heard a story about her getting in trouble or something. Please explain the connection. Also you claim to have a connection to all cats, what are you connected to...their brains? And what is the thing connecting you to the cat?

ONLY YOU would watch that video and interpret it literally. It was her and I "talking." For me to have understood her answers to my questions, means she understood my questions--in order to answer them. Do you think my cat understands English? I know she does not. But she understands non-verbal clues and vocal inflection. Neither of us knows what the other was literally saying.

Any cat whisperer who claims to literally be communicating with a cat is lying or delusional. There is a general understanding of their behavior, needs, and desires expressed. She was not literally telling me a logical, linear narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Very well said. :)

ONLY YOU would watch that video and interpret it literally. It was her and I "talking." For me to have understood her answers to my questions, means she understood my questions--in order to answer them. Do you think my cat understands English? I know she does not. But she understands non-verbal clues and vocal inflection. Neither of us knows what they the other is literally saying.

Any cat whisperer who claims to literally be communicating with a cat is lying or delusional. There is a general understanding of their behavior, needs, and desires expressed. She was not literally telling me a logical, linear narrative.

So your sweetness was a farce? You took time to record baby talk to a soulless, non-sentiant mammal who shares your space?

It's good to see your meds have kicked in, you're posts are back to being interesting rather than the hate filled vile drivel that you were posting recently, try to keep up to the standard reality sets rather than lower yourself to the level of benny & brummie

Are you following me around now, sweetie-pie? That's very cute. :)

If you carry on like this I might have to stop making you look like a fool every time you post.

So your sweetness was a farce? You took time to record baby talk to a soulless, non-sentiant mammal who shares your space?

New mother (without a soul) communicates to her newborn (without a soul) in baby talk. Mom says, hello. The baby coos. Mom smiles and says, I love you. Baby gurgles. Mom says, yeah, you are the smartest little boy. Baby laughs. Moms say, oh yes you are. Baby laughs harder.

Are these two soulless beings 'talking?' Yes. Same thing with me and my cat. We don't literally talk in the same language but we communicate feelings and mood, none the less.

You are an idiot.

New mother (without a soul) communicates to her newborn (without a soul) in baby talk. Mom says, hello. The baby coos. Mom smiles and says, I love you. Baby gurgles. Mom says, yeah, you are the smartest little boy. Baby laughs. Moms say, oh yes you are. Baby laughs harder.

Are these two soulless beings 'talking?' Yes. Same thing with me and my cat. We don't literally talk in the same language but we communicate feelings and mood, none the less.

You are an idiot.

So the thing between you and your cat is just "communication." Nothing more different than breathing and shitting?

So the thing between you and your cat is just "communication." Nothing more different than breathing and shitting?

When two people make love are they communicating anything? Or just swapping fluids?

Take your time. Sleep on it. Because if you knee-jerk your reply, you are bound to say something non-nonsensical and shallow. Meditate on it. Good luck.

When two people make love are they communicating anything? Or just swapping fluids?

Take your time. Sleep on it. Because if you knee-jerk your reply, you are bound to say something non-nonsensical and shallow. Meditate on it. Good luck.

I'll answer your question after you answer mine. And it would be professional of you to avoid tainting the well with your slights that I am intellectually beneath you and incapable of discourse. I play a good dumb game on the intarwebz.

Is the relationship between you and your cat just communication?

I'll answer your question after you answer mine. And it would be professional of you to avoid tainting the well with your slights that I am intellectually beneath you and incapable of discourse. I play a good dumb game on the intarwebz.

Is the relationship between you and your cat just communication?

Please tell me where or how this blog post, which you are referring to, suggests that I am doing ANYTHING more that communicating?

I am a cat whisperer. Have been all my life. I feel a strong connection to cats. I get them. I understand them more than I think most people do. My cat Katie and I have a wonderful relationship. She truly is my best friend, in that I see her everyday. We sit next to each other on our big comfy chair when I play online or watch a film/TV show. She lets me comb her, clip her nails, clean her ears, and even give her a bath--I kid you not--without a fuss.

But the most special thing about our relationship is that we talk to one another. She has different sounds she uses to communicate her different needs. When she wants my attention, she makes a loud high pitched sound. When she is hungry, she meows eagerly and rapidly. But her sweetest sound comes when we are just shooting the breeze... conversing back and forth. Katie and I have been talking to one another since she was little. And she is eleven now. So you can imagine that we have had a lot of discussions.

I thought I'd record one. I just made this video a few minutes ago. Please excuse my baby talk. I don't normally speak like this. Only with Katie, 'cause she IS my baby, after all.​

Tit for tat. Now answer my question.

Please tell me where or how this blog post, which you are referring to, suggests that I am doing ANYTHING more that communicating?

I am a cat whisperer. Have been all my life. I feel a strong connection to cats. I get them. I understand them more than I think most people do. My cat Katie and I have a wonderful relationship. She truly is my best friend, in that I see her everyday. We sit next to each other on our big comfy chair when I play online or watch a film/TV show. She lets me comb her, clip her nails, clean her ears, and even give her a bath--I kid you not--without a fuss.

But the most special thing about our relationship is that we talk to one another. She has different sounds she uses to communicate her different needs. When she wants my attention, she makes a loud high pitched sound. When she is hungry, she meows eagerly and rapidly. But her sweetest sound comes when we are just shooting the breeze... conversing back and forth. Katie and I have been talking to one another since she was little. And she is eleven now. So you can imagine that we have had a lot of discussions.

I thought I'd record one. I just made this video a few minutes ago. Please excuse my baby talk. I don't normally speak like this. Only with Katie, 'cause she IS my baby, after all.​

Tit for tat. Now answer my question.

You aren't interested in discourse that isn't on your narrow, controlling terms. Have a nice day.

You aren't interested in discourse that isn't on your narrow, controlling terms. Have a nice day.

Every time you are at a loss for answers, you throw in the towel. Second time in one week. Yet, mark my words, you will be baiting me... trying to engage me in yet another discussion, debate, sparring match before the night's end.

*Edited out some mean stuff. Was not necessary to state those things in order to make my point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom