Morrissey Central "Kylian Mbappe and Marcia Aoki (wife of Pele) at the Pele home" (April 11, 2023)

Screenshot_20230411-125002.png

Img_2023_04_11_12_52_44.jpeg

Appears to be before or after "The Best" - FIFA Awards (February 27, 2023).
FWD.

Since I cant find that photo anywhere else, besides Central,
makes me wonder is this maybe one of (this time successful) SER Photoshop works?
:)

Since I cant find that photo anywhere else, besides Central,
makes me wonder is this maybe one of (this time successful) SER Photoshop works?
:)
"Today we share some behind-the-scenes photos of a recent but unforgettable memory. The day @fifaworldcup made a beautiful tribute to the King. Here are some photos of Márcia Aoki, Pelé's widow, receiving everyone's affection."

Also features here

Last edited by a moderator:
did you google the name or do you have it on recall- Im fecking impressed if its recalled, mate
I don't know DirkBlaggard...from my perspective and opinion re: ACTON, he always has a pretty decent array of knowledge of many different cultural references (and a very odd ritual of posting two consecutive different posts next to each other). I say that with respect ACTON as I almost always enjoy your posts :)

Be well all....

"Today we share some behind-the-scenes photos of a recent but unforgettable memory. The day @fifaworldcup made a beautiful tribute to the King. Here are some photos of Márcia Aoki, Pelé's widow, receiving everyone's affection."

Also features here

My post was kind of a joke... :)

It is really sad that posts like this gets attention.
Accidental photo in front of a wall...during FIFA event.
God knows how "The Queen is Dead" ended up framed there.
My opinion, considering that it was taken in France it could be because of Alain Delon as cover star...
Whatever..

It's because the FIFA event was held at the Salle Pleyel, which often hosts live music concerts by artists such as...oh, Morrissey! That's why some of the rooms backstage have album covers on the walls, presumably.

It's because the FIFA event was held at the Salle Pleyel, which often hosts live music concerts by artists such as...oh, Morrissey! That's why some of the rooms backstage have album covers on the walls, presumably.
Yes, exactly.
I am sure that both of them are completely unfamiliar with album and The Smiths.

Not that it matters, but are Salle Pleyel & Theatre du Chatelet the same thing as there are conflicting reports as to event location.
Not got time to check, but perhaps have a bit more time than the person at Central making things up 😅
FWD.

No, it's not the same things.

Salle Pleyel int the 8e arrondissement in Paris (north-west of Paris) : Modern music concerts.
Théâtre du Chatellet in the 1st arrondissement in Paris (in the center of Paris) : Operas, classical concerts, jazz, recitals and dance.

And I confirm, the The Best FIFA Football Awards 2022 took place at the Salle Pleyel.

did you google the name or do you have it on recall- Im fecking impressed if its recalled, mate
Recalled. He's Irish and we don't have many film stars. Although he kind of disappeared in 'direct to DVD' films after Patriot Games and Sleeping With The Enemy. I'm surprised he didn't become to go-to bad guy in Hollywood.

Do you think Morrissey Central will issue a correction because they incorrectly identified the location or do you think they lied on purpose?

I often wear the same clothes more than once. Every day. For months.
And years.
But, realistically, Acton, how often would you wear your gold/ bronze dress?
-once on a New Yeat's eve
-once at an awards ceremony
-once at a drag queen's (or Morrissey's) funeral.
Tops.
Don't tell me you wear it to buy sweets at the newsagent's.
PERDON....
Pero que Boludeces escriben en Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never apologize for telling the truth.
No, it's not the same things.

Salle Pleyel int the 8e arrondissement in Paris (north-west of Paris) : Modern music concerts.
Actually it's more known for being a classical music venue...but yes, two different places.
What is modern music anyway eh.

Anyway, typical of SammyCentral to tell us about an uncaring silly scatterbrain like Kiki.
Nobody cares if Kiki went to Pelé's home by sand yacht (Kiki has a problem with environment-friendly means of transportation. See, the world dying around him is not his prob. Hence his pic on Central, I suppose. Friends of a footballer flock etc)

But, how strange, there isn't a pic of Marcus Rashford in front of a"Bonfire of Teenagers" sleeve...

-Wait!
Now Central is working on it!!

Also: I'll hazard a guess: the erudite factotum who posted this on MC knows even less about football (soccer) and geography than I do. Didn't think that was possible.

Last edited:
Oh, you didn't have to answer. Rhetorical question.
Are you Johnny Ray?
Are you Slim Ray?
Are you Fay Wray?
Are you stingray?
Are you Link Wray?
Are you Jimmy Ray?
And how do you know if a question posted by another user was rhetorical or not? Are you Neal Cassidy?

Those are all rhetorical. No need to reply. As I say, I couldn’t care less.

Last edited:
My post was kind of a joke... :)

It is really sad that posts like this gets attention.
Accidental photo in front of a wall...during FIFA event.
God knows how "The Queen is Dead" ended up framed there.
My opinion, considering that it was taken in France it could be because of Alain Delon as cover star...
Whatever..
It's quite a classy photo though, perhaps not picked up at the time. Sharing's caring!

Are you Johnny Ray?
Are you Slim Ray?
Are you Fay Wray?
Are you stingray?
Are you Link Wray?
Are you Jimmy Ray?
And how do you know if a question posted by another user was rhetorical or not? Are you Neal Cassidy?

Those are all rhetorical. No need to reply. As I say, I couldn’t care less.
...But no one really cares that you couldn't care less. Attention to detail: it is "Johnnie" not Johnny. Slow down, deep breath, get it right.

...But no one really cares that you couldn't care less. Attention to detail: it is "Johnnie" not Johnny. Slow down, deep breath, get it right.
I told you not to reply, Johnny. Do what you’re told, Johnny. Goodbye, Johnny.

Do not reply to this, Johnny. I forbid it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom