Mark Ronson

Piazza Cavour

whats my life for?
I don't know if I'm a bit behind with this one but I recently heard a cover of 'Stop me if you think you've heard this one before' by Mark Ronson.

Oh my god! what an incredibly dull and awful version of this song. And, who the hell is Mark Ronson? I'm afraid Im not up on cheesy tacky pop music, someone did mention he was a hip hop producer? I only heard this by chance on Sunday whilst at work and someone had a radio on. It doesn't come close to the original, I'm surprised Moz has let it be covered by this fruitcake!

Oh don't be silly - it is a brilliant cover, how can you possibly say it is DULL? I kicks!

Fantastic in my mind, Morrissey would be proud! :)

I don't know if I'm a bit behind with this one but I recently heard a cover of 'Stop me if you think you've heard this one before' by Mark Ronson.

Oh my god! what an incredibly dull and awful version of this song. And, who the hell is Mark Ronson? I'm afraid Im not up on cheesy tacky pop music, someone did mention he was a hip hop producer? I only heard this by chance on Sunday whilst at work and someone had a radio on. It doesn't come close to the original, I'm surprised Moz has let it be covered by this fruitcake!

I think that we've kicked the backside out of this one already, PC. The jury is split, if I remember; it seems to have had a love-hate effect on us, as 'Bassist' implies.

Ronson's versione of Stop Me has finally arrived in Italy, I can't stand hearing it on the radio, I must change station. I don't care if a few people will discover the Smiths, 90% of the people who'll like it will say: What a great tune! and they won't bother to find the original one. This is how it goes usually. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom