Mike Joyce on The Smiths, Morrissey allegations - Sam Delaney's News Thing

View attachment 44378

Look everyone Vegan.Cro is one of those whack jobs that prescribe pills, he and his like killed Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, Elvis Presley and so on, he also wants to prescribe you the gentrification and pussification of people with his veganism which equals turning people into a twat. Look Everyone Vegan cro is a giant twat, he’s is the embodiment of a twat if you look up twat on the internet Vegan Cro will appear.

Ps. He’s also a c*** face

He is also addicted to trolling, having been banned previously, he now trolls using various user names, the latest being Vegan Cro Spirit. He isn’t the original Vegan Cro as Vegan Cro never used the letter A in sentences. He is actually Biebs who was banned a while ago. He latches onto subjects, such as gay dudes, New Order and now Islam. He then chooses who he trolls, it’s usually people who don’t agree with his views, like myself, Charlie and now yourself.

In the real world I imaging him to be an 80lb, weedy,spotty geek, who has no friends and was bullied at school. I also suspect he has erection problems and a response to his troll posts send a surge of blood to his penis, which gives him the ability to maturebate.

It’s best to ignore any of his posts as this feeds his habit, just smile to yourself at the thought of a fool whose only contribution to the world is that of an anonymous troll.

Did you cross-check it with Mike, by any chance? Did he laugh his head off?

As I said at the time, burden of proof doesn't work like that - quite apart from how ridiculous it sounds, the fact that infamous obsessive/shit-stirrer extraordinaire Johnny Rogan was oblivious to it and the fact that Mike Joyce has been in a relationship with his girlfriend (now wife) since 1979!

I've seen people on here say that they "can verify" much the same secret-love rumour about Morrissey and Marr, Morrissey and Geoff Travis, Morrissey and Jo Slee, Morrissey and half his solo band members, on and on and on. I could tell you that I had it on utmost authority that Morrissey and John Peel were lovers, and then I could get really angry and defensive when questioned, but I'd still have not a bean to prove any of it. If it's true, mind-blowing! But really, it looks like total bollocks to anyone with half a grasp of the Smiths backstory, and the only reason it is being given airtime at all is because you get so aggressive when your "info" is questioned and some people here just like tormenting you. Read Severed Alliance and Autobiography, read any Smiths-era interview and it is pretty clear who Morrissey had (unrequited) feelings for, and it ain't old big-lugs Joycie.

Morrissey, in The Guardian, 2002:

'The whole point of this court case was to say Mr Joyce is a poor shambolic character in desperate need of money who has been treated abysmally by Morrissey and Marr - when the fact was he had been treated with absolute generosity, considering the minor role that he played. He played his instrument and went home. He was always in search of more shags. Now Johnny Marr and myself, throughout the history of The Smiths, never slept with anybody, and took The Smiths very seriously. We stayed up till the small hours perfecting and shaping everything. Joyce was the exact opposite - he had no sense of duty. So when this person therefore, 10 years after the group has ended, starts demanding £1m..."

If you're interested.

Oh, good interview! "Always in search of more shags" - LOL. Mike was quite good looking in those days, actually. Would it be less hard to believe if it were a man and a woman together in a band?

He is also addicted to trolling, having been banned previously, he now trolls using various user names, the latest being Vegan Cro Spirit. He isn’t the original Vegan Cro as Vegan Cro never used the letter A in sentences. He is actually Biebs who was banned a while ago. He latches onto subjects, such as gay dudes, New Order and now Islam. He then chooses who he trolls, it’s usually people who don’t agree with his views, like myself, Charlie and now yourself.

In the real world I imaging him to be an 80lb, weedy,spotty geek, who has no friends and was bullied at school. I also suspect he has erection problems and a response to his troll posts send a surge of blood to his penis, which gives him the ability to maturebate.

It’s best to ignore any of his posts as this feeds his habit, just smile to yourself at the thought of a fool whose only contribution to the world is that of an anonymous troll.

He’s most likely a 35-40 year old virgin who hasn’t seen a real vagina since the day he was born, what he doesn’t understand is I get a kick of him writing back, because I get a response from his feeble little mind also by me getting him to respond I’ve already won the argument because I now have control over him because I’m getting him to respond but he’s actually to stupid to see that. He tries to use big words with some psycho babble but idiots like him fall for the trap hook line and sinker they can’t help themselves, so he wants to pretend he knows something about psychology I say go ahead doesn’t stop me from having a laugh at him.

He’s most likely a 35-40 year old virgin who hasn’t seen a real vagina since the day he was born, what he doesn’t understand is I get a kick of him writing back, because I get a response from his feeble little mind also by me getting him to respond I’ve already won the argument because I now have control over him because I’m getting him to respond but he’s actually to stupid to see that. He tries to use big words with some psycho babble but idiots like him fall for the trap hook line and sinker they can’t help themselves, so he wants to pretend he knows something about psychology I say go ahead doesn’t stop me from having a laugh at him.

The trouble with Vegan.Cro is he's an empty vessel and so can't even annoy you. Sometimes I call him a twat or whatever just to annoy him but I don't even read anything he says 'cause it's 100% jibberish. So you've got this idiot who spends vast amounts of his time trying to annoy somebody who just ignores him. What a pointless existence he has.

The trouble with Vegan.Cro is he's an empty vessel and so can't even annoy you. Sometimes I call him a twat or whatever just to annoy him but I don't even read anything he says 'cause it's 100% jibberish. So you've got this idiot who spends vast amounts of his time trying to annoy somebody who just ignores him. What a pointless existence he has.
If you want to talk about empty vessels you can start

WITH THE EMPTY CLAIROL BOTTLES ON JOHNNY NO TALENT'S BATHROOM COUNTER! :crazy:
HIS MUSIC IS BAD, :sick: HIS FACE IS BAD :sick:, AND SHUT UP MOM I'M TRYING TO TYPE NO I DON'T
WANT MEATLOAF :mad: again :mad: I TOLD YOU I'M VEGAN BECAUSE MORRISSEY IS VEGAN
UNLIKE JOHNNY FRAUD BALLS :lbf: HE EATS SLIM JIMS WHILE HIDING IN THE CAR IF YOU LOOK UNDER THE SEAT YOU SEE THE WRAPPERS:thumb:

I completely agree he just spouts nonsense. He thinks he sounds intelligent but he really isn’t, but whatever self confidence he needs to get him thru the day I guess.

What the f are you doing posting about dudes, their weight, and their D, what this all about? You happen to know a dude "maturbates". I think you and oldwuss.com may be navigating the same troubled waters.

Now,
fetch>>>>>>>>>:baseball:
good boy:dog:

"too stupid":straightface:
Nobody can accuse you of trying to use big words.:straightface:
I see how you immediately latched into Bennys(aka Surface) post about dudes, erections and
'masturbations'. You should not compound your problems by associating with these type of
off-color individuals. If you ever want to get out.:crazy:

I think I detect a bit of a slip there, of the Freudean variety: "hes an empty vessel and so cant even enjoy you".
NO, I dont foofy that way LOL. Sorry but it stops at being vegan. :tears:
BUT, the good news that there seems to be pool of "he (lol)-dudes Moz haters, meat munchers" here that
you can promenade with: Surface (Benny), crazytwat.so.old.com, G23.....the Grande Dame(a bit huffy and
uppity).... that 12 inches on stick dude,and their various alt anon posting names.:loveletter::kiss:
Im vegan, but then its a stop sign.:crossedflags:

If you want to talk about empty vessels you can start

WITH THE EMPTY CLAIROL BOTTLES ON JOHNNY NO TALENT'S BATHROOM COUNTER! :crazy:
HIS MUSIC IS BAD, :sick: HIS FACE IS BAD :sick:, AND SHUT UP MOM I'M TRYING TO TYPE NO I DON'T
WANT MEATLOAF :mad: again :mad: I TOLD YOU I'M VEGAN BECAUSE MORRISSEY IS VEGAN
UNLIKE JOHNNY FRAUD BALLS :lbf: HE EATS SLIM JIMS WHILE HIDING IN THE CAR IF YOU LOOK UNDER THE SEAT YOU SEE THE WRAPPERS:thumb:

Sorry but it is what it is, before dissing Moz you should concentrate on this dude:
xEmo_Philips.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.ejwlMKI4Ob.jpg

Let us be serious for a moment. Arent you 'Johnny loving-Moz hating-Meat munching-Islamist'left wing loon dudes worried about JM? His bob haircut and weekly clairol bottle? The video showing him skipping in a field of daisies with his 'maters' circling around him? None of this bothers you lot?doh:Got me worried for sure.

Let us be serious for a moment. Arent you 'Johnny loving-Moz hating-Meat munching-Islamist'left wing loon dudes worried about JM? His bob haircut and weekly clairol bottle? The video showing him skipping in a field of daisies with his 'maters' circling around him? None of this bothers you lot?doh:Got me worried for sure.

I saw that he now has silver streaks in his hair, which means probably two different bottles of clairol. I don't mean to alarm you, but I thought you should know.

I saw that he now has silver streaks in his hair, which means probably two different bottles of clairol. I don't mean to alarm you, but I thought you should know.
Is it even Clairol? Maybe it's Just for Men. Or a can of Kiwi. Oh, wait. That was Moz with the shoe polish bald spot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom