Morrissey Fancy Dress

jamie.patrick

Well I Wonder
I need some help: It's my 21st birthday next month and I'm having a Music Icons theme. Obviously I want to go as Morrissey, but I don't know what look to go for. Which look (circa The Smiths) should I go for? NHS glasses and quiff? Open shirt? Flowers? I have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

if you go for flowers in the back pocket with the big open blouse im sure you will be recognized.

glasses are always a lovely touch.

maybe a hearing aid?

Quit smoking you stupid f***s.

Do you lead then?

You can buy those black plastic Elvis quiffs and sideys in fancy dress shops (if you haven't got the right sort of hair for doing your own). Once you put glasses and the open shirt on and take your gladioli for swinging you will look the biz.

I dressed my mate up as Moz for one of my photoshoots.
Had a day of hunting for NHS glasses but I ended up finding some at home (without lenses as they look shit in photos). For the hearing aid I used an old single earphone from a little radio (very similar).
Got some flowers, big charity shop shirt, some beads and quiffed him up...Looked fantastic!
Hope you have a good birthday 'do'!

Well im gonna wish I hadnt shared this, but for my last birthday my Mrs organise a surprise 80's themed kareoke birthday at some friends house... Organised my fancy dress and of course it was Moz. Heres a pick for some ideas. Rubbish I know, but after 15 cans of Fosters I dodnt care..

Back
Top Bottom