morrissey frink thread!

Comtesse said:
True, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

"The passing of time and all of its crimes is making me sad again."

sniff... now i am sad too :(
well, i will just have to go over to the gallery at foreverill.com for a little happy! :)

Does doing this make me a perv????:p :p

img232.jpg

img227.jpg

I get an extremely odd feeling about his outfit at Roskilde...I don't know whether I like his belly...It certainly is strange hmmmmmm

I'm loving that picture - Thank you black eyed!
Does anybody have more picture with the mannequins? Besides the one posted above and the one in my avatar?

wolve said:
I get an extremely odd feeling about his outfit at Roskilde...I don't know whether I like his belly...It certainly is strange hmmmmmm

Those pants are right bizarre. Is that a belt or is that just the top of his pants?

xo, math+

Oh yeah, I originally posted this in 'Unusual Photographs' by request, but it obviously more rightfully belongs here

mozboxers.jpg

by Linder, 1991

love, math+

From time to time it looks like Moz has an erection on stage. I think his love for performing is getting a little to passionate :D

Sister said:
I'm loving that picture - Thank you black eyed!
Does anybody have more picture with the mannequins? Besides the one posted above and the one in my avatar?

Here are some more:
eyesclosed.jpg

pregnantcov.jpg

manne_2.jpg

mannequin.jpg

Morrissey looks extremely handsome on this picture:
rhinestone.jpg

oh, by the way: look at this picture from James Dean (same sort of passion for dolls)
james_dean099.jpg

EW2.jpg

Math Tinder said:
Girlfriend, _damn_. I've seen that 'in the ivy' picture before, but it's been a good long while. I think that's one of the sexiest Morrissey pictures out there. His own face on his shirt, and the look on his just-slightly-matured face - jesus god.

Anyway, I only have two major books of photos of Morrissey, Kevin Cummins' The Smiths and Beyond and Linder Sterling's Morrissey Shot. I don't want to scan+post so much from them that I end up discouraging people from buying the actual books, which are more than worth their meager purchase prices.

But, inspired by Girlfriend's amazing entry at the top of page 13, I thought I'd scan+post a larger, uncropped version of a photo that vivaissy already shared early on in the thread. Bigger is better, they say ;), but I always most enjoy looking at a photograph when it's of reasonably substantive size. (Just personal taste of course - keep posting all the small pictures too! :))

by Linder, 1991
mozpearlygates.jpg

love
math+

I absoluely love this one. And the other ones from you, math. Thanx

morr.bmp

look at the belly!

Back
Top Bottom