morrissey frink thread!

totp.jpg

I have stolen the picture from The Johnny Marr thread.
Someone in the middle of the picture is very vey beautiful!!:rolleyes:

so thet guy with the headphones is making you HOT too? :eek:

Hello,

I have been drooooooling over this thread for a good five days now.
I'm new here, and somewhat a new Morrissey fan. It's only taken me a good 15+ years to get into him, but better late than never I suppose!

Just want to say, beautiful beautiful photos of a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL man...thank you SO much for posting. And if I find any, I will be sure to send them your way.

Loving it,
ana

Hello Ana,

Welcome to the madness that is the Frink Thread!!!
If you like it now, you'll like it even more in the future. Totally addictive.
Have fun my sweet, and rest assured that you are in very good company!!

Re: Okay, I have one!

Jesus Christ! this is the best thread I've ever seen.....EVER!

It will take me hours to go through it all!
:p

Jesus Christ! this is the best thread I've ever seen.....EVER!

It will take me hours to go through it all!
:p

My advice...take your time. Be methodical. Save the yummy ones that make your tummy feel funny. Post when you have something we'd all like to see. Never, never have any inhibitions, say what you feel and tell us what you'd like to feel!! Personally I wouldn't mind grabbing him from behind!!

My advice...take your time. Be methodical. Save the yummy ones that make your tummy feel funny. Post when you have something we'd all like to see. Never, never have any inhibitions, say what you feel and tell us what you'd like to feel!! Personally I wouldn't mind grabbing him from behind!!

Oh My! I already love you and this thread. He is such a gorgeous man, it's too much for me to see in one day, it's best if I take small doses daily. :D

I love him in jeans. :D

hehe, I agree!!!

Some excellent and rather adorable pics havbe been posted these apst days, and really really frinky ones too...:D

Hello,

I have been drooooooling over this thread for a good five days now.
I'm new here, and somewhat a new Morrissey fan. It's only taken me a good 15+ years to get into him, but better late than never I suppose!

Just want to say, beautiful beautiful photos of a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL man...thank you SO much for posting. And if I find any, I will be sure to send them your way.

Loving it,
ana

Hello!! Glad you have decided to join us..:D And that your enjoying this thread very much!!
I hope and know you'll enjoy it here! This si the place to be when the rest of this nuthouse is going really crazy. :-D

Oooohh, there are new pictures on morrissey-web.com.

Here's one example. But there are more lovely ones.

Sorry for the size.

Morrissey%20Attends%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20June%2025%202007%202.jpg

Oooohh, there are new pictures on morrissey-web.com.

Here's one example. But there are more lovely ones.

Sorry for the size.

Morrissey%20Attends%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20June%2025%202007%202.jpg

Oooooooohhhh mmmmyyyy goooddneeesssss!!!!!!!! :eek:

My eyes just got all watery from happinesss! What a BEEEE-UTIFUL photo......I have to agree with you Lottie! Him in brown, slowly kills me!

He is getting mooore and moooore handsome everyday!

My eyes just got all watery from happinesss! What a BEEEE-UTIFUL photo......I have to agree with you Lottie! Him in brown, slowly kills me!

I totally agree with you!!:o
He is gorgeous!!!

as someone else admitted it first, i think its safe to say i shed a tear at this photo, and i now feel sick with happiness and yet sad that he isn't mine.
*goes back to gazing at every last bit of brown clothing*

Back
Top Bottom