morrissey frink thread!

Well, his nephew works for him. So could his sister. Could that be Jennifer Ivory? Thought she sounded younger, and wasn't she out with the Sanctuary team anyway?

This is getting too stalkery. We should let this one go. But hell, I'd carry his suits if he'd only ask.

Well, his nephew works for him. So could his sister. Could that be Jennifer Ivory? Thought she sounded younger, and wasn't she out with the Sanctuary team anyway?

This is getting too stalkery. We should let this one go. But hell, I'd carry his suits if he'd only ask.

Really, his nephew works for him?? Why can't Morrissey be MY uncle!!??

His suits no doubt smell heavenly, are nice and soft..:D

His suits no doubt smell heavenly, are nice and soft..:D

:D Wouldn't he be a great uncle to have? Or older brother? (That's impossible for you, I realize, but I'm 34 and my mother is older than his so.... this possibility has occurred to me before ;)).

And: I hope he feels better soon. Poor Moz. :( I bet it freaks him out not to have his voice besides feeling sick. I can't help being worried about him.

:D Wouldn't he be a great uncle to have? Or older brother? (That's impossible for you, I realize, but I'm 34 and my mother is older than his so.... this possibility has occurred to me before ;)).

And: I hope he feels better soon. Poor Moz. :( I bet it freaks him out not to have his voice besides feeling sick. I can't help being worried about him.

Yes, yes he would!! And an older broher would be cool too, for you at least...:-D I wish i wish i wish!!! :-D

I hope he gets better too. I've been thinking about him all day, hoping he's resting and relaxing. I told someone how I wish we could get one of those gigantic cards from Hallmark, a get well soon card, and have all of us sign it, which would be impossible, or possible but not get to him in time, or at least one of us sign for everyone, someone who would do this HONESTLY, and put that we hope he gets better soon, we miss him and we love him very very much!! :-D

Do I have too much time on my hands to be thinking of these sorts of things?? :p

Actually I thought of it instantly, as a matter of fact.

Yes, yes he would!! And an older broher would be cool too, for you at least...:-D I wish i wish i wish!!! :-D

I hope he gets better too. I've been thinking about him all day, hoping he's resting and relaxing. I told someone how I wish we could get one of those gigantic cards from Hallmark, a get well soon card, and have all of us sign it, which would be impossible, or possible but not get to him in time, or at least one of us sign for everyone, someone who would do this HONESTLY, and put that we hope he gets better soon, we miss him and we love him very very much!! :-D

Do I have too much time on my hands to be thinking of these sorts of things?? :p

Actually I thought of it instantly, as a matter of fact.

Yeah, I know. I wish someone could let him know all that somehow, b/c I'm afraid on top of it all he probably assumes we're all angry about this. :( I'd be crying, and I will be if he cancels any of the ones I'm going to, but I won't be mad.

Want to know the first thing I thought on Tuesday night? That someone should smuggle a cat into his hotel room. He needs a cat to purr, squint at him, knead the blankets, and then curl up and fall asleep on him, b/c that's the best thing when you're sick. :o

Yeah, I know. I wish someone could let him know all that somehow, b/c I'm afraid on top of it all he probably assumes we're all angry about this. :( I'd be crying, and I will be if he cancels any of the ones I'm going to, but I won't be mad.

Want to know the first thing I thought on Tuesday night? That someone should smuggle a cat into his hotel room. He needs a cat to purr, squint at him, knead the blankets, and then curl up and fall asleep on him, b/c that's the best thing when you're sick. :o

I hope he doesn't assume that. :( That makes me sad. I mean sure people can be upset and disappointed maybe feel a little let down, but not angry. If people are human and have compassion, then that emotion wouldn't even have it's place in this situation. That's just my opinion. Even though this is the thing he loves most in life, is to be able to sing and connect with his audience, I'm sure when he's ill, he feels he needs a break, just like anyone of us human beings would.

Awww, you know what, I wish that someone could do that for him. That would be very special and touching I'm sure. That love from such a compassionate animal. awwww, I really wish that could happen.

This whole thing with the card, and cat...it's made me think or remember rather, how I've always wanted to send him flowers, fresh flowers to him while on tour. Something beautiful to look at that he loves, and that smells very good. I'm sure he'd enjoy that.

Ooh... a kitty! We need to smuggle him in a kitty. Although this talk does give me an idea, Claudia. We'll have to talk about it in email. Bwhaha.

He couldn't be anything but my uncle, my parents had me quite young. And I wouldn't like him to be my uncle. I'd love to have him as a friend. I'm not close to any of my uncles.

Ooh... a kitty! We need to smuggle him in a kitty. Although this talk does give me an idea, Claudia. We'll have to talk about it in email. Bwhaha.

He couldn't be anything but my uncle, my parents had me quite young. And I wouldn't like him to be my uncle. I'd love to have him as a friend. I'm not close to any of my uncles.

Uh oh. I can't wait to hear this! Westie and I went off on kind of a tangent there didn't we? ;)

This reminded me of something: I went to Pasadena with my fellow Moz-loving-and-horse-riding-friend Amy. The day before the first show we were at the barn where her horse lives and I was petting these 3 precious barn kittens. One of them decided it needed to be physically attached to me at all times, and I was walking around and talking to it and said: "you're just going to have to go see Morrissey with me tomorrow." Amy heard me and we doubled over laughing b/c we both instantly imagined ourselves on the front row with this adorable kitten hidden in like, my boobs or something, and then holding it up to Moz among all the flowers and cards and whatever other people had brought, saying "Morrissey we brought you a kitty!" :D

well in St Louis she was backstage with a backstage pass around her neck and she carried some stuff from the bus to inside and aslo spoke on a walkie talkie. who knows. all i know is she wasn't a "stalker fan" or anything.

I didn't for a moment think she was a stalker fan- my suggestion about it being a member of his family was just, er, a suggestion. Don't think we really care either way.

Lovely pic was posted on moz_shot
moz1985hollywood.jpg

Err??:confused:That would rule out rumpy pumpy.May be about as likely as Moz annoucing he`s with wife and child but lets all hold the dream.:D

Back
Top Bottom