morrissey frink thread!

strippedshirt.jpg

the vein in his neck...
anyone else like to lick it?

Never have such thoughts, never....
mozmx7se2jl8.jpg

CORRISSEY RULES.
CORRISSEY OFFICIALLY "WINS" the FRINK THREAD.
CORRISSEY IS MY HERO FOREVER!

How did you have the wherewithall to say what you did?

WOW!

I know if I was handed the mic I wouldn't make any sense. I'd be like "duh. Santa. Tupperware. Bok. Bok. Farts."

YOU ARE AMAZING! A TRUE HEROINE!

Thanks for sharing your story, I absolutely love it, it put a smile on my face for a whole day!

VIVA LA FRINK!

I think Moz has secretly been coming to this thread but couldn't figure out what the heck "frink" stood for and it was his perfect opp to find out!

Corrissey - you rock!

CORRISSEY RULES.
CORRISSEY OFFICIALLY "WINS" the FRINK THREAD.
CORRISSEY IS MY HERO FOREVER!

How did you have the wherewithall to say what you did?

WOW!

I know if I was handed the mic I wouldn't make any sense. I'd be like "duh. Santa. Tupperware. Bok. Bok. Farts."

YOU ARE AMAZING! A TRUE HEROINE!

Thanks for sharing your story, I absolutely love it, it put a smile on my face for a whole day!

VIVA LA FRINK!

Wow -I'm not worthy :) Actually I practiced one or two lines only. I said what I knew and then I was rendered brain-dead talking TO HIM. Thanks girls - I dont know what came over me. Yes I do. It was in all black, towering 3 feet above from me. :p

I think Moz has secretly been coming to this thread but couldn't figure out what the heck "frink" stood for and it was his perfect opp to find out!

Corrissey - you rock!

I love that little ol me may have put a shred of curiosity in his brain (if he is even thinking about it anymore. As if) To be a a tiny little part of his mind's landcape... I do care. I'm pretty excited feeling like a bit of a rock star tonight :D I'm modest tho and totally did it for ALL of us. ONE for ALL and ALL for one!!

Did I mentioned I touched his hand twice (once I squeezed with both hands) and at the encore, I reached for his legs and caressed his calf...feeling the muscles -yum- and his delicious 'sock line'. Oh my Moz...
Spoke to Moz, check - Touched Moz, check - stage invade? almost... but I got a nice long calf feel. I'll take it. My night is complete, my heart full.

OMG!!!!!!! I can't get over the idea that you STROKED Moz's calf!!!! How long did this go on? Did he pull away or did he seem to enjoy it? And how did you stop your hands from going any higher?! Eeks...You are so cool!! I am sooo jealous! :)

Lay off my husband.

yea I could lick Moz's vein now as well, I am on a young Moz kink tonight though EP, posted a gorgeous one on shot there, it is love.

I'm so sorry I went to bed before I realized you were into young Moz. So, let's start the day in young-MOz-mood :D (Mmmmm, neeeeeeck....)

intihjgmdmorrissey20phour0.jpg

(Mozzy, you have to know that I'm doing it for her! I'm more into your mature-contemporary self :D)

I'm so sorry I went to bed before I realized you were into young Moz. So, let's start the day in young-MOz-mood :D (Mmmmm, neeeeeeck....)

intihjgmdmorrissey20phour0.jpg

(Mozzy, you have to know that I'm doing it for her! I'm more into your mature-contemporary self :D)

thanks very much, I like him young and old, but for pure the pure sexy, it has to be young.

I love that little ol me may have put a shred of curiosity in his brain (if he is even thinking about it anymore. As if) To be a a tiny little part of his mind's landcape... I do care. I'm pretty excited feeling like a bit of a rock star tonight :D I'm modest tho and totally did it for ALL of us. ONE for ALL and ALL for one!!

Corrissey this whole episode has made me convulse with laughter - brilliant.

OK, peeps. I have the perfect post #1,001...I'm dying to share (thanks for the lead in, Pregs)
Here is the sign I made for tonight:
Moz102007001.jpg

I kept holding it up (between songs) and finally -just after The Loop he said to ME! YES, ME! "You are too frinky. What does frinky mean?" Hands me the mic, and I said "Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you will see your picture there". I handed the mic back to him and he said "I take it that's a compliment?" OH YES!!!! :D

After the Clay Aiken comment by someone else, he went into Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself. One of my all time faves. My man DID find out for himself... just what the hell FRINK means :D (probably thinks it's some stupid American word).

Of course I was regretting not adding something like "or you could look on solo...there's 8,000 frinky pics of you" but as Comtesse pointed out, the mere mention of 'solo' would have caused a different reaction. I was quite pleased that he seemed 'pleased' and TOOK my compliment. I was high-fiving Comtesse and DJ Tony --> Tony said he got a shot of me and Moz at that moment with my camera. I got 23 other stage-side shots and can't wait to share them.

Did I mentioned I touched his hand twice (once I squeezed with both hands) and at the encore, I reached for his legs and caressed his calf...feeling the muscles -yum- and his delicious 'sock line'. Oh my Moz...
Spoke to Moz, check - Touched Moz, check - stage invade? almost... but I got a nice long calf feel. I'll take it. My night is complete, my heart full.

Score a big one for the frink thread, ladies!!

OMG, how WOW is that! nice sign, and glad he knows what it is now, hes bound to come and look, did he have a smirk on his face while you explained it? 'cause sometimes he 'knows' but likes to pretend he doesnt. ;)
you lucky lucky thing you. im so happy for you, ok im turning a nice shade of green but still happy for you....

what was his reaction to you gripping his leg? mustve been weird for him,

This is absolutely hilarious. I hope that somebody taped this; it's bound to become one of the all-time classic audience interaction moments. BTW, I never knew that definition of "frink." How were you articulate enough to say all that?

You frinkers should write your name & number backwards on your hand so that when you shake his, it'll rub off and read the right direction.

now THATS an idea!;)

I can't believe i even just typed that as a joke...

of course i would lick that vein, on a thrice daily basis given the chance...

*neck fetish attack initiation started*

there no going back now,..,.. it'll nbe about 20 pages before ive had enough neck. :)

roskilde1.jpg

20061.jpg

this was one of the first Moz pics i ever acquired and it caused me a LOT of pain, its soooo cute and sexy when he strokes his ear like that.

roskilde1.jpg

20061.jpg

this was one of the first Moz pics i ever acquired and it caused me a LOT of pain, its soooo cute and sexy when he strokes his ear like that.

Lottie, these pics are just gorgeous and sooooo sexy. I love the first one, I don't think I've ever seen it. Yummy neck! :D Just wanna let you know that I'm such a devoted frinker that I'm watching these pages from a public computer room, at my workplace, taking the risk that people around me will think I'm some kind of perve! :eek: (which is so NOT true, of course)

Back
Top Bottom