vancouver-stagedoor.jpg

to seeing us!!!

picmozpose800.jpg

and since I'l have to fight my undercaffeinated state

this just might help ...
bzvxmymorrissey20univerre7.jpg

vlcsnap-137439.jpg

yay!
the expression most of us probably shared after the news that he is fine and will sing again

AWW, PICS from the day i fell in love for the last time. :blushing:

im GOING TO ALL RESCHEDULES!!! :guitar:
(gotta work like a biatch till then to make up for it but im so there!!! :guitar:)

Does anyone have the picture of Moz in a tunnel wearing if I remember rightly a green suit jacket on?

Used to be on my old computer and I think it was from Morrisseyweb.com.Does anyone know if that site still exists as well.Thanks.I'm sure it was on the Frink but can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you Lottie!

Scottishblood, those are great pics! :thumb:
I hope you don't mind, but I think this photo of yours from the Birthday Thread needs to be here too:

P1020830.jpg

Does anyone have the picture of Moz in a tunnel wearing if I remember rightly a green suit jacket on?

Used to be on my old computer and I think it was from Morrisseyweb.com.Does anyone know if that site still exists as well.Thanks.I'm sure it was on the Frink but can't find it.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for:
it's the only tunnel pic I have - sorry it's so small, can you click on it to see bigger?

Thanks for the birthday videos/pics.

MozMe-2-1.jpg

MozMe3-1.jpg

MozMe4-1.jpg

MozMe5-2.jpg

Some lovely person captured more of my meeting with Moz.
This is me telling him I've loved him for so so long -- and he smiles and says, "Thank you."

*sigh*

Not really frinky. It was pure love, no frink. Sometimes I'm a teenager again and he's God.

MozMe-2-1.jpg

MozMe3-1.jpg

MozMe4-1.jpg

MozMe5-2.jpg

This is me telling him I've loved him for so so long -- and he smiles and says, "Thank you."

*sigh*

Not really frinky. It was pure love, no frink. Sometimes I'm a teenager again and he's God.

Those are great photos, Scarlet! I think it is sweet how gently he is holding your arm. How did you manage to stay upright when being in such close proximity to those lethal dimples. I would have been weak at the knees.

MozMe-2-1.jpg

MozMe3-1.jpg

MozMe4-1.jpg

MozMe5-2.jpg

*sigh*

Are these pictures new to you, or have you been holding out on us?;) If they are new - how great to get them. Great pics.

Those are great photos, Scarlet! I think it is sweet how gently he is holding your arm. How did you manage to stay upright when being in such close proximity to those lethal dimples. I would have been weak at the knees.

Great photos indeed!!! I think I would have needed someone to prop me up so as not to fall over! LOL! It's true though! :o

I'm loving this one.
ivornov.jpg

I haven't been around here in a while, but I have been missing the frink and this picture makes me understand why.

His eyes!!!

Back
Top Bottom