morrissey frink thread!

I love how he starts smiling, maybe he can see the audience in the reflection of the drum or maybe he realises how lucky he is. (to have us and to doing what he loves....) (to me he's)Still beautiful

P1020831.jpg

P1020830.jpg

oooh BROWN SHIRT LUUURRVE :horny:
I practically died when he made THAT comment about brown, at the apollo, I KNEW IT.. there WAS a reason ive always been attracted to him in brown. :blushing:

just booked trains for july.. :guitar:

When he came out in the BROWN shirt, he said, whilst tucking it in, "I shouldnt really wear brown it makes me want to say and do naughty things"
:eek::eek:
(or words to that effect)
you can imagine MY reaction to that.. :lbf::horny: :blushing:

He is a lurker on this site and this quote was esp for you, lottie!

neck.jpg

I've been pretty much for any kind of colour in connection with Moz
(see above), (fave at the moment is white frills)

but taking him seriously on this quote ...

roll on in the brown, sweetie!
like here
orgasmic.jpg

and/or seethrough, please

We are all in favour of Morrissey saying and doing naughty things ...

Morrissey-Morrissey---198-005.jpg

Morrissey-July-1984-Morri-011.jpg

Lottie--sorry, it took me so long, here's the video from May 23rd! Moz is talking to you at the very beginning of my video!!! :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lottie--sorry, it took me so long, here's the video from May 23rd! Moz is talking to you at the very beginning of my video!!! :sweet:

*screams!*
ooh thankyou, :sweet:
what did he actually say? i thought it was 'its something i live with", but its not terribly clear, and my brain is fuddled, waht with that and the comments about the brown, i was just overawed that night. :horny:

oh and i love how he does the "you'll never believe me so" line in a DEEP voice, makes me wanna jump on him even more.. :blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I can't explain why but the LOOP is always the FRINKIEST song, it drives me wild when its in the setlist and im SO glad its stayed. :horny:

this lucky lucky soul has lots of great quality vid from Rotterdam. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom