morrissey frink thread!

And nope, not a vagina- Moz is definitely all man ;)
Haha

Ah, that manly hunk of testosterone... :rolleyes: :p

feb85-2.jpg

28vbsko.gif

mozdavid.jpg

th_oxfshak2b.gif

What a brute. :D

There are three explanations for this.

1) A jar on his mantelpiece.
2) That's a vagina.
3) He is Not Of This Earth.

Bearing in mind the unusually big head, the luminous gelignite eyes and the weirdly glowing white-gold skin, I'll never rule out the possibility that he's an alien.

(Forgive me. I just came out of general anesthetic.)

Incidentally, The Shirt of Pain is emblazoned with coded messages for The Mothership to intercept.

Obviously.

No, no... I've seen the outline of his gibblets many times (the man has an on-again-off-again relationship with underpants), but in this one photo... They are GONE. I'm hoping he'd just gotten out of the water or something. Shrinkage can be a major problem for those of Irish descent (as can be being a grower rather than a shower). (Do I know too much about all this?) Anyway, it's just a little disturbing... I mean, shouldn't those stripes highlight any bulge action going on?

Perhaps I've said enough.

Oh, and yes! That would explain that HIDEOUS shirt! That's the only rational explanation, certainly.

He feels pretty, oh so prettyyyyy... :lbf:

:lbf: That gif is so cute.

No, no... I've seen the outline of his gibblets many times (the man has an on-again-off-again relationship with underpants), but in this one photo... They are GONE. I'm hoping he'd just gotten out of the water or something. Shrinkage can be a major problem for those of Irish descent (as can be being a grower rather than a shower). (Do I know too much about all this?).

Yep, I think you do Scarlet.
And I have never heard that expression before. :eek: Hmmm...

Man, he's HAWT when he's in uber-gay mode. Love it!

:D :thumb:

Yep, I think you do Scarlet.
And I have never heard that expression before. :eek: Hmmm...

Well, see, I have a boy of half(ish) Irish descent (Srsly, it's a THING, so to speak.) who is scared of cold water for these reasons.

You've never heard of showers vs. growers?! Oh, my. *gets out laser pointer* *aims it at chart* You see, some men walk around with not much going on in their pants, but arouse them and they're 8 inchers. - Growers. Others walk around with what appear to be semis all the time... Show-ers.

I like the idea of Growers. They are compact and practical and save on space. :D

Well, see, I have a boy of half(ish) Irish descent (Srsly, it's a THING, so to speak.) who is scared of cold water for these reasons.

You've never heard of showers vs. growers?! Oh, my. *gets out laser pointer* *aims it at chart* You see, some men walk around with not much going on in their pants, but arouse them and they're 8 inchers. - Growers. Others walk around with what appear to be semis all the time... Show-ers.

I like the idea of Growers. They are compact and practical and save on space. :D

Oh I see, I see :D That last line would make a great sales pitch (and makes total sense) :lbf:.

He is. Young, skinny, fairy-boy Moz for me, please. :horny: Sometimes, I look at him and wish I were a guy. I'd see to it he acquired a limp. :whip:

Oh, you're so sure you'd need to be a guy to give Moz that limp? I dunno aboot dat. :cool:

Just popping by to say this place is fabulous - nowhere else would I be able to read about giblets, growers or showers, the Shirt of Pain etc.

And EchoBay, that little piece you wrote about the aforementioned shirt was actually hilarious :lbf:

And I absolutely adore uber feminine Moz... So confused...only the other week was I banging on about how I love his beefy manliness... It's all too much.

Just popping by to say this place is fabulous - nowhere else would I be able to read about giblets, growers or showers, the Shirt of Pain etc.

And EchoBay, that little piece you wrote about the aforementioned shirt was actually hilarious :lbf:

And I absolutely adore uber feminine Moz... So confused...only the other week was I banging on about how I love his beefy manliness... It's all too much.

He's the great confuser. :thumb: In the truest sense.

It IS fabulous here. The main thing I love about the frink thread is how much affection I see for Moz. As I said before, it's not just lust. Most of us truly adore the man. It's like a Morrissey party in here. Heehee. And *MOST* of the people in here are deariepantzes. :) Including you.

I prefer beefy Mozzy, but he was so pretty when he was being girly that it's hard not to fall for him a little. Is he still painting his fingernails? I think he was trying to recapture his femme side during this tour, but his beefy body and his acquired swagger won't really allow it.

Guys, can you help me out with a pic please? JeSuisJulie posted it quite a few pages back, it's a recent close-up pic of Moz with stunning blue eyes. :love: I forgot to save it!

Yes! That's the second time I've used that reference on this board in the last few days, and I've been waiting for someone to get it! :clap:

"I'm the confuser! Is it a man? Is it a woman? I'm not sure if I mind!"

Haha.
I love me a bit of Boosh. :thumb:
Oooh. Me too! LOooooOOOooove them! I went to England to see them, even. Sickening, eh? I was in the 2nd row and when they walked out Noel was right in front of me and for some reason I focused on his thigh, which was just eye level. I thought, "Wow! Noel Fielding's thigh!... Right there!" Then I moved on to his eyes. I couldn't believe I was in the same room with his eyes.

I tend to break people I adore into parts, don't I? Hunh. Weird.

Oh, also, I should mention that when he said he was The Confuser, I told my husband that MORRISSEY is the original Confuser. Great minds and all that. :D

Back
Top Bottom