Morrissey photo with fans posted by @e_meneses1 / X (October 3, 2023)

Morrissey with some fans. I’m going to assume this was taken in Florida.

IMG_3148.jpeg

Tweet posted by Famous when dead and Zoom Zoom The Little Boy:

Last edited:
He looks very slim in this picture, but really not happy sandwiched in somehow, although he is wearing his happy pants. Could be just the shot though. Anyway, seeing pictures of him in Florida is a good sign I guess, unless he gets bitten by an alligator before the show.
If he had dengue, I imagine he lost some weight from being ill. He looks better now

Juan appears to be in Fresno.
Camila appears to be in Austin.
Brendan's last pictured location was LA.
Carmen's last pictured location was Sunset Sound, LA.
Jesse - MIA.

So he's likely to be in LA.
Not sure how any of that works with rehearsal unless there isn't any / has already happened (band socials recently haven't supported that idea yet though).
Regards,
FWD.

Jesse - MIA.

Not sure how any of that works with rehearsal unless there isn't any / has already happened (band socials recently haven't supported that idea yet though).
Regards,
FWD.
From social media posts it seems that the crew are in Florida.

Jesse - MIA.

Regards,
FWD.

Hopefully they've already happened or it's the same stuff they played recently so minimal rehearsals needed?

Last edited:
He looks very slim in this picture, but really not happy sandwiched in somehow, although he is wearing his happy pants. Could be just the shot though. Anyway, seeing pictures of him in Florida is a good sign I guess, unless he gets bitten by an alligator before the show.

his happy pants ? o_O :lbf:

his happy pants ? o_O :lbf:
Yeah, as in feel good, he's wearing them all the time, the pants that were the most loved, etc. They're always there although absolutely no one thinks that they suit him (me too.) But I find it endearing somehow 😆

In combination with the 80ies sports jacket it just screams Florida man though

was he out for a walk with the school speed limit in the background.
if blondie wanted her photo taken with me i would have a smile as wide as the clyde.

He looks like he knows his live band has no real guitarists.
He looks like he knows he should join Alain and the Lads in December.

Back
Top Bottom