Morrissey's due with Jonathon Ross tomorrow

G

goinghome

Wossy has posted on his twitter account in the past hour or so:
"I am happy because I see Morrissey tomorrow!!" - www.twitter.com/wossy .

It's Thursday today, isn't it? Is Ross's radio programme pre-recorded the day before, or do you think they're just meeting up as pals? Surely we would have heard already if Morrissey was to guest on Ross' TV show tomorrow?

Whichever, I found it quite sweet. :sweet:

It's Thursday today, isn't it? Is Ross's radio programme pre-recorded the day before, or do you think they're just meeting up as pals? Surely we would have heard already if Morrissey was to guest on Ross' TV show tomorrow?

It's recorded on Thursday as we know, GH.

Friday's JR guests always miraculously appear live on The Late Late Show an hour or two earlier. :lbf:

From previous tweets I think this Friday's JR show was recorded on Tues, not sure why.

And because the Daily Mail don't have a sense of humour and despise the BBC, I believe his radio show is now pre-recorded too.

It's the radio show not the T.V show.

Will be interesting to see how Morrissey answers the inevitable questions about his health.

Esp. with the reports from last night that he was ill-looking

(Watched the Ally Pally vids on Youtube and he looked fine to me)

....Wooking forward to Mowwissey Twatting the Asowute shwite owt of him fwr twaking the Pwiss Owt of His Swong Twitles on Hwis BweebweeCee show.. "Bwack Cwowd" indeed....
The man is a TOTAL PIG....but Jonathans ok!!

Call me paranoid....but I have a horrid feeling that Morrissey may be a no-show for this. Photographs of tomorrows guests are put up here JR BBC Radio2 Gallery The latest include Rhod Gilbert, Jamie Cullum, and Dizzee Rascal! But no Moz. Mr. Rascal was not due to be a guest on the show and is not listed elsewhere on the Radio2 site. Moz is still listed as a guest. But I smell a pull-out...
twitter is worryingly silent.

Maybe Jonathan Ross is just having lunch with Moz or something. He didn't say that Mozzer was going to be on his show, just that he was seeing him.

He's stated for the last 3 weeks that Morrissey would be on this Saturday. It was also listed on the Radio2 web-site that Morrissey would be a guest.
Perhaps Moz just didn't fancy having his picture taken.
We'll wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom