Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Re: Morrisseysworld says it has now replaced so-low as Moz news website Amazing essay

And yet it seems to be getting the inside scoop on things. Strange that.

Re: Morrisseysworld says it has now replaced so-low as Moz news website Amazing essay

Morrisseyworld has a long way to go to get even close to this website's traffic. Referrals from a link I have on both sites are currently coming in at 140 from Solo to every 1 from the other.
SoLow? Actually, in terms of visitors it's SoHigh.

Personally I wish we could all just live together in one happy world.

I think it's good that there is a new site for people who don't like morrissey-solo. Let's hope that this will diminish the anti morrissey-solo comments here.
Morrissey-solo has been, is & will be my number one Morrissey related news site for years.
Any other site that strives to "destroy" it, is loosing me as a potential member. I might have a look every once in a while, but if the hostility towards morrissey-solo continues over there, I'll stay away. Why add negative vibes to my life?
& if I have to choose between a new lover or my good old friend, I will always chose the good old friend - which is, obviously, morrissey-solo.com. (Which I have also stated in a comment on "Morrisseysworld").
Once again "Thank you!" to davidt for maintaining this site. It has given me (& others) a lot & for a long time. I'm not going to leave.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope, for the sake of consistency that they will allow posts on their site criticising it and hoping for its destruction, otherwise that would be the height of hypocrisy, wouldn't it? The irony of David allowing a platform for this kind of post is plain to see.

P.

I think the argument will be that the site owner is a troll, and the site itself one big troll den? how can it be taken seriously as an informed news site the week after it closes as being a site claiming to be Morrisseys blog? there are posts on there claiming to be from morrissey and a strange poll giving the impression people could sway Morrissey t shirt choice. All sounds like nonsence to me. As likely as the old site actually being a Moz blog.

That essay is a load of pretentious bollocks. Long live morrissey-solo, for better or worse it has represented the morrissey fan community for over a decade. Sometimes I wonder if these people criticising the aggressive behaviour lf soloers have been to a morrissey gig? Some moz fans are aggressive some are sweet and lovely, this site represents them and its better for it.

Save morrissey-solo and don't let these opportunists take away from what has been and should continue to be a great site

This clearly isn't 'off topic'.
It's about a new Morrissey website which (it looks like) could have the backing of Morrissey himself - he's certainly been keen to publicise it.

4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

Anyone who's interested just click on the following link

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

The novel segment is just down from the latest news and debate.

Interesting stuff. Stand by for everyone here to attack me because I provided a link for you all. Apparently I'm now also Road Hog and Morrissey too according to DamianDempsey. Since Uncle Skinny likes looking at people's IPs maybe you'd like to ask him if I'm the same person as Road Hog?

Anyway if you want to have a look, just go. I hear David now refuses to post anything from MorrisseysWorld and deletes messages from anyone mentioning it. So you probably don't have long.

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

Hi Crookedays, Honestly I'm not attacking you but why would a bit of a poorly written novel be of any interest to anyone (unless written by the Moz ofcourse)? Surely noone, not even Morrissey fans would want to plough through a dull novel simply because Morrissey is mentioned.
Ofcourse, I could be wrong and the novel maybe a masterpiece. What do I know?

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

Hi Crookedays, Honestly I'm not attacking you but why would a bit of a poorly written novel be of any interest to anyone (unless written by the Moz ofcourse)? Surely noone, not even Morrissey fans would want to plough through a dull novel simply because Morrissey is mentioned.
Ofcourse, I could be wrong and the novel maybe a masterpiece. What do I know?

I can see your point mate. Sitting here and moaning about a 'poorly written novel' you haven't bothered to read yet is far superior to actually reading the extract. Please enjoy your day here at Morrissey solo. I'll enjoy mine over at MorrisseysWorld. The people here are so odd it's almost frightening.

I think if Morrissey had anything to do with the site, he'd know where an apostrophe was required.

Hey Crookeddays,
I only meant that the excerpt was dull and poorly written. After your post post I have no doubt that the rest of it is brilliant. Did you write it? If so, my apologies and maybe I should read the excerpt again.
By the way, I do not recognise the tribal divide between websites. I quite enjoy both of them.

Hey Crookeddays,
I only meant that the excerpt was dull and poorly written. After your post post I have no doubt that the rest of it is brilliant. Did you write it? If so, my apologies and maybe I should read the excerpt again.
By the way, I do not recognise the tribal divide between websites. I quite enjoy both of them.

The novel section is not to my tastes either matey but it's infinitely superior to reading your thoughts. My criticisms of it would be that it's a little melodramatic and overly descriptive in parts. On the other hand it would be a great beginning to a crime thriller as someone on the site said. I think you were the same one who said the essay was pretentious bollocks too weren't you? Saw it yesterday. Well what is your taste peterb? Do you read at all?

Orson Swells isn't that a case of kettles pots and blacks?

The novel section is not to my tastes either matey but it's infinitely superior to reading your thoughts. My criticisms of it would be that it's a little melodramatic and overly descriptive in parts. On the other hand it would be a great beginning to a crime thriller as someone on the site said. I think you were the same one who said the essay was pretentious bollocks too weren't you? Saw it yesterday. Well what is your taste peterb? Do you read at all?

Hey Crookeddays, Blimey, you're an angry chap are you not? I'm sorry my thoughts do not interest you. They barely interest me sometimes. Your thoughts on the other hand are highly entertaining.
Do you really want to know my reading tastes? Somehow I think not.
And hey, leave Orsonswells alone, he's puts up fine posts.
Let's not argue. Are we not both fans of Morrissey?
Favourite Moz song: Last of the Famous International Playboys. What's yours?

Hey Crookeddays, Blimey, you're an angry chap are you not? I'm sorry my thoughts do not interest you. They barely interest me sometimes. Your thoughts on the other hand are highly entertaining.
Do you really want to know my reading tastes? Somehow I think not.
And hey, leave Orsonswells alone, he's puts up fine posts.
Let's not argue. Are we not both fans of Morrissey?
Favourite Moz song: Last of the Famous International Playboys. What's yours?

Cab't name a favourite. Maybe between EDILS, WSS and RATF. I'll leave you to spend the remainder of the day figuring out what they are.

Swells is ok, he's just another moaning minnie. I suppose you get used to it spending your days here eh?

Cab't name a favourite. Maybe between EDILS, WSS and RATF. I'll leave you to spend the remainder of the day figuring out what they are.

Swells is ok, he's just another moaning minnie. I suppose you get used to it spending your days here eh?
Let's see, I know EDILS and I love that one. I can't figure out the other ones. Please tell me. How about pretty please?

Nope. There's an apostrophe missing in the "Morrisseys World" heading on the main picture. If Morrissey was involved, he would never have let that get through.

Nope. There's an apostrophe missing in the "Morrisseys World" heading on the main picture. If Morrissey was involved, he would never have let that get through.

Exactly what I thought. You know everybody should ignore crookeddays, aka Road Hog, he is obviously a troll.

or have let any of those horrendous typefaces get through.

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom