Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

Re: Before you attack me, listen to me. This site will lose the war with morrisseys w

I think Morrissey-Solo is winning the war with Morrissey's World.

Re: Before you attack me, listen to me. This site will lose the war with morrisseys w

I think Morrissey-Solo is winning the war with Morrissey's World.

Honestly there is not a war against that site. It's a war against the spamming that site is doing. At this point most people are tired of the noise and it's not just the mods, it's the users too.

This x 10.

I've been on Morrissey-solo since '97, and while the trajectory of morrissey-solo.com being cited in official liner notes to a "f*** morrissey-solo.com" tee-shirt being worn by Morrissey has been a disappointing one, all this tertiary stuff is hot air. More like a fart in a hurricane, actually (no disrespect to east coasters in the US).

I'd never be offended by the hurricane comment. I can't stand hyper sensitive people that would feel that way. It got down graded to tropical storm and my state (new hampshire) is getting a lot of rain but I didn't even buy bread.

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

Anyone who's interested just click on the following link

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

The novel segment is just down from the latest news and debate.

Interesting stuff. Stand by for everyone here to attack me because I provided a link for you all. Apparently I'm now also Road Hog and Morrissey too according to DamianDempsey. Since Uncle Skinny likes looking at people's IPs maybe you'd like to ask him if I'm the same person as Road Hog?

Anyway if you want to have a look, just go. I hear David now refuses to post anything from MorrisseysWorld and deletes messages from anyone mentioning it. So you probably don't have long.

You are obviously single, overweight and most probably pleasuring yourself with the aid of a tin of spam.

But the blog is still often very funny.

Re: 4000 word novel excerpt with Morrissey theme posted on MorrisseysWorld site.

Spam eh thanks for the tip.

Morrisseyworld....a case of hacking?

Does anyone else see the co-incidences as rather odd? Now the comment about being dangerous....
Is it possible someone has hacked into Morrissey's email? These comments all seem to predict something...and it would be easy to do if you could read emails between Morrissey and others....

I am pretty sure he is not Morrisseyworld....

Re: Morrisseyworld....a case of hacking?

Does anyone else see the co-incidences as rather odd? Now the comment about being dangerous....
Is it possible someone has hacked into Morrissey's email? These comments all seem to predict something...and it would be easy to do if you could read emails between Morrissey and others....

I am pretty sure he is not Morrisseyworld....

I don't believe it's Morrissey and I don't believe it's a hacker - I think it's somebody called ratsback, also known as roadhog. If you read ratsback's blog and his twitter account he's from the isle of wight and his blog is a badly written version of morrisseysworld, which i think he does deliberately to make it seem like it's not him.

But it is strange that the coincidences continue to mount. I believe there are only two possibilities:

1 he has inside information coming from julia or someone in the music industry (not impossible)

2 Morrissey has been playing along

A lot of people who put it down to coincidence have no idea how many 'coincidences' there have been. As you point out it can't just all be coincidences.

A lot of the stuff could be - yes it was prescient that the blog predicted he'd take his shirt off in London when he hadn't previously done it but it might just have been a lucky guess. At the time people were saying here that if he took his shirt off they'd believe it was Morrissey ebcause he hadn't done it all tour! After he took it off, they dismissed it as coincidence. It might well be - but they can't ALL be. Quoting Bieber a few days after the Bieber live review on the blog might also have been a coincidence. But look at all of the coincidences together:

removal of the shirt, 'accidentally quoting bieber,' the prediction of a US tour and the mention of it within a few days of the official announcement and then the mention of Argentinian dates right before the Argentinian dates, then you have the pledge to 'appear' with a white rose followed a couple of weeks later by morrissey's name on a magazine article right next to a huge white rose - article by linder, then you have the absolutely bizarre morrissey pose at the recording of conan which he'd never done before and comes straight off an article on the blog from 3-4 weeks ago about freemasonic poses in the music industry, then you have boz boorer (official) tweeting MorrisseysWorld and Kristeen messaging MorrisseysWorld, and you have Morrissey denying FOUR times he's the blogger! I mean come on!

The blog remains up and Morrissey was told by the blogger that it would be removed if he posted a simple message on true to you requesting it be taken down.

This is just a few but the list goes on and on.

For example, the MorrisseysWorld twitter account posted Years of Refusal was the best album of Morrissey's life on dec 25th, and on the 26th Morrissey posted his list of best albums on TTY!

Either way whoever it is has inside information or Morrissey is playing along. It's one or the other. I don't believe it's Morrissey because I believe it's more likely to be RatsBack with some kind of inside info or Morrissey's covert consent playing along.

But it could turn out to be Morrissey. Stranger things have happened and Morrissey's the king of strange things!

Here's the thing though - most of the stuff could result from inside info but certain things have happened where Morrissey has seemingly copied ideas on the blog. Here are a few:

1 Morrissey did the hands cupping eyes pose straight off the blog - check it out and you'll be amazed. The blog couldn't possibly have known he'd do that and it was very out of character for Morrissey

2 The bog has been specifically bashing the Guardian and Petridis since 2009. Morrissey has recently begun to specifically bash the Guardian and no other newspaper has ever been criticised by him to my knowledge.

3 His latest release of Viva Hate comes with a Tacky Badge - that's mentioned 3 times on the blog in 2009 alone!

If you read and study the blog this is all true and to say it's all coincidence would just be stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should MorrisseysWorld now CLOSE DOWN as promised now Moz has called it dangerous?

I remember a few months ago when the blog said it would close if Morrissey criticised it. Morrissey has now called it dangerous in his recent Brazilian interview - should MorrisseysWorld now close?

I say it should

But I doubt it will because I think Morrissey likes it and plays along with it, hence all the 'coincidences' which clearly prove he must be playing a game if he's not the owner (which I don't think he is)

wonder what the rest of you think?

Troll post

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Should MorrisseysWorld now CLOSE DOWN as promised now Moz has called it dangerous

The person behind Morrissey's World goes by the name of TheRatsBack on twitter and has a blog called Following The Mozziah, where you can see his creepy obsession with Morrissey in all its glory (his latest post is a good example). He's admitted to impersonating Ian Botham and Amanda Holden in the past. He's been caught having at least 5 different Twitter accounts. He's not very bright and he's a poor writer who can't spell, so he's pretty easy to sniff out. Also, The MorrisseysWorld blog has had multiple identities just like TheRatsBack: R, Log Lady, etc. It's pretty funny he doesn't recognize he's giving himself away.

He may or may not have been known as Broken many months ago. Whether that's the same broken on here or not, I don't know.

It's really sad and slightly disconcerting. There are maybe about 10 people who still cling to the delusional belief it really is Morrissey and devote their life to that blog. And no one really knows that either because they could just be more Rat aliases. Morrissey gave an interview in Brazil the other day saying the blog is causing him problems and is dangerous (likely due to the blog's racist jokes, making it perfectly understandable considering the libel suit), and everyone took it as another 'sign' that Morrissey is behind the blog.

When people try and shake them back to reality, they respond like a bunch of robots that this website is vile. The whole saga is like Animal Farm crossed with The Heaven's Gate Cult.

And TheRatsBack is likely also the DamienDempsey person.

The bottom line is you can't believe anything the person says. His location, gender, details, etc. He's got serious issues.

What drug are you on? :rolleyes:

He's not on drugs. That DamienDempsey is merely one of the countless aliases of the person behind this fraudulent blog.

TheRatsBack
JodyRoad
DamienDempsey
Road Hog
broken
GirlAfraid23
Upthepier
crookeddays
Diego Domenico

Feel free to add to the list this con artist's personas.

Re: Should MorrisseysWorld now CLOSE DOWN as promised now Moz has called it dangerous

It's really sad and slightly disconcerting. There are maybe about 10 people who still cling to the delusional belief it really is Morrissey and devote their life to that blog. And no one really knows that either because they could just be more Rat aliases. Morrissey gave an interview in Brazil the other day saying the blog is causing him problems and is dangerous (likely due to the blog's racist jokes, making it perfectly understandable considering the libel suit), and everyone took it as another 'sign' that Morrissey is behind the blog.
So good to see such sane posts, after all that trolling festival on the main page!

Someone has way too much time on their hands, don't they. I was browsing that new blog you linked. This "messages through songs" stuff and all sound very creepy and Mark Chapmanesque, beyond common Moz fan obsession. Hope Morrissey has a strong security team behind him.
The author, I believe, of said blog, attempting to keep it on ventilation - http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/

The author, I believe, of said blog, attempting to keep it on ventilation - http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/

Great. So now we're reduced to not only posting here about some nobody's blog, but also to update people about another blog which is about the first blog. Yeah, that seems worthwhile.

(Shame you couldn't think of a way to make a needless reference to Oscar Wilde, though. A first?)

Actually I'm behind the deconstructingmw blog, and I am neither the author of Morrissey's World nor do I think Morrissey talks to me (or anyone else for that matter) through his songs.

That blog was an attempt to disillusion some people from being duped by some loser with too much time on their hands and a malevolent desire to go on a massive power trip.

If you don't like my effort to help some naive Moz fans from being hurt, then you can right f*** off.

Quick question... What is this "IBS" post that people were talking about in the first page?

Looks like the rouse is over: the Morrissey impersonator has been outed as LBC broadcaster Duncan Barkes on that blog mentioned above ( http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com )

He goes by TheRatsBack on twitter, and there's been lots of talk he's roadhog on here?

I meant the blog by Dickie Felton (supposedly) which talks of secret messages. Manson and Chapman spring to mind.

Actually I'm behind the deconstructingmw blog, and I am neither the author of Morrissey's World nor do I think Morrissey talks to me (or anyone else for that matter) through his songs.

That blog was an attempt to disillusion some people from being duped by some loser with too much time on their hands and a malevolent desire to go on a massive power trip.

If you don't like my effort to help some naive Moz fans from being hurt, then you can right f*** off.

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom