Morrissey's World Blogspot: who is the actual author?

I meant the blog by Dickie Felton (supposedly) which talks of secret messages. Manson and Chapman spring to mind.

Sorry about the misunderstanding. Yeah that is weird he'd say that and yes it is his blog, as it links from his official "Day I Met Morrissey" site. Otherwise he seems like a kind, stable guy as far as can be told, which is partly why suspicion fell away from him. He also has a job, while MW and "TheRatsBack" (thought by now to be the same person) seem to devote a huge chunk of their life/lives to this idiocy.

Since Duncan Barkes met Dickie Felton last year and interviewed him after he couldn't get Moz on his LBC show, the theory is Barkes is obsessed with getting Moz's attention and co-opted many parts of Felton's life in order to get his attention with TheRatsback identity and likely with the MorrisseysWorld blog. From the clues TRB has provided, the signs do point to Barkes. If Barkes isn't MW, then there are a couple other theories as to who it is, but nothing conclusive. Any assistance via private message (or on here) is appreciated.

Actually I'm behind the deconstructingmw blog, and I am neither the author of Morrissey's World nor do I think Morrissey talks to me (or anyone else for that matter) through his songs.

That blog was an attempt to disillusion some people from being duped by some loser with too much time on their hands and a malevolent desire to go on a massive power trip.

If you don't like my effort to help some naive Moz fans from being hurt, then you can right f*** off.

So you have been communicating with twitterer @sweetestflower (No games. No frills. Just me.) who by your own words is 'claiming to be Morrissey', who has tweeted details of their (Morrisseys?) solicitors, and who logs into chatrooms as 'Morrissey'.

Who is duping who here, sweetest.

So you have been communicating with twitterer @sweetestflower (No games. No frills. Just me.) who by your own words is 'claiming to be Morrissey', who has tweeted details of their (Morrisseys?) solicitors, and who logs into chatrooms as 'Morrissey'.

Who is duping who here, sweetest.

Sorry, are you accusing me of being @sweetestflower? You're not making any sense. We just report what we observe and what others report within reason and with sufficient evidence. I think you're the one barking up the wrong tree, or you're just being belligerent to be a nuisance. If it's the latter, I suspect I know who this is. Go away, stop harassing me, and seek the mental help everyone knows you need. Thanks.

Re: Brand new exclusive morrissey interview

Oh Right! Thank you. By the way are you engaged to VivaHate? Did you guys get together after meeting up with Crystalgeezer (or am I confusing memories?)?

Yes, we are engaged. We were together before we met her. Our one year anniversary is at the end of this month.

Yes, we are engaged. We were together before we met her. Our one year anniversary is at the end of this month.
How excellent. I hope you are both having a groove. After Vivahate got banned I tried to get a message to him via Crystalgeezer to say how much I missed his posts.

How excellent. I hope you are both having a groove. After Vivahate got banned I tried to get a message to him via Crystalgeezer to say how much I missed his posts.

Viva has no contact with CrystalGeezer.

How can you be so sure?

Exactly! I am not saying the blogger asking the questions isn't slightly mad... (sorry Rat!), but nobody knows for sure about the person giving the answers!

How can you be so sure?

What? That the mad blogger is a mad blogger? I'm as sure as a sure person can be. Just as well only half a dozen 'actual' people believe it.

Exactly! I am not saying the blogger asking the questions isn't slightly mad... (sorry Rat!), but nobody knows for sure about the person giving the answers!

Hmm yes, I see your point. NO I DON'T!!! Do you really think Morrissey would answer a mad rat? Run along now, there's a good girl.

Tags
blog morrissey's world
Back
Top Bottom