Moz with Jackson Browne photo at Buffy Sainte-Marie concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 8, 2015)

Wow, he's thin! Hair is long.

2u91vo0.jpg

This is a strange photo. Odd combo of people. And Morrissey looks like a bodybuilder.

Perhaps he's planning a duet/covers album with guest appearances from the likes of Jackson Browne & Buffy Sainte-Marie. His take on 'Pin Ups' would be a nice compliment to 'Under The Influence'.

best
BB

He is very handsome! I have seen him in some concerts in Banquet Halls in Los Angeles. Well, I totally agree that he needs to work out more to look fit. He is a perfect entertainer. I just love attending his shows.

That's the same gingham shirt from the book singing ( in the ford theatre photos ). I seem to remember him wearing it when he arrived at a few gigs during the us tour.

Sorry that's weird, just remembered!

Does Jackson Browne berate his audience as guilty of 'murder' because of their diet choices?
Try again. And FAIL! again...and again...

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget having Kerrygold cheese flown around the world to pander to his absurdities.

best
BB

The point is that you berate him for attacking others and then not being consistent in his own choices; so, my question to you is do you only stay in vegan hotels and eat only in vegan restaurants? I've been vegan for over ten years, and it simply isn't that easy. A completely vegan lifestyle is difficult to maintain because the other 99% of the population doesn't agree with or understand the philosophy. Your expectations of Morrissey are idealistic and unrealistic, and if you can't abide by these same expectations, then you are as hypociritical as you claim him to be. I understand that he brings scrutiny upon himself because he is so vocal on the issue, and I actually agree with you that his message would be more convincing if he became a vegan, but I think that it is unfair to discount the positive effects that Morrissey has had concerning animal rights; he has inspired others to become vegetarians, and many of those people have gone on to become vegans.

You frequently attack him for shoving his views down the throats of a captive audience; yet you seem unaware that you do the same thing here. His audience knows what to expect, and if they are that bothered by his vegetarian philosophies, they can go somewhere else or just ignore his comments. Isn't that your go-to advice?

And to keep Kewpie happy, I think Morrissey looks extremly fit in this photo. It's encouraging to see him looking healthy and content (Maybe he's given up dairy; that usually knocks off a few pounds).

lynnda

The point is that you berate him for attacking others and then not being consistent in his own choices; so, my question to you is do you only stay in vegan hotels and eat only in vegan restaurants? I've been vegan for over ten years, and it simply isn't that easy. A completely vegan lifestyle is difficult to maintain because the other 99% of the population doesn't agree with or understand the philosophy. Your expectations of Morrissey are idealistic and unrealistic, and if you can't abide by these same expectations, then you are as hypociritical as you claim him to be. I understand that he brings scrutiny upon himself because he is so vocal on the issue, and I actually agree with you that his message would be more convincing if he became a vegan, but I think that it is unfair to discount the positive effects that Morrissey has had concerning animal rights; he has inspired others to become vegetarians, and many of those people have gone on to become vegans.

You frequently attack him for shoving his views down the throats of a captive audience; yet you seem unaware that you do the same thing here. His audience knows what to expect, and if they are that bothered by his vegetarian philosophies, they can go somewhere else or just ignore his comments. Isn't that your go-to advice?

And to keep Kewpie happy, I think Morrissey looks extremly fit in this photo. It's encouraging to see him looking healthy and content (Maybe he's given up dairy; that usually knocks off a few pounds).

lynnda

If YOU are that bothered by my debunking of his faux-vegetarian philosophies, YOU can go somewhere else or just ignore MY comments. That's my go-to advice. Please stay on topic and do not distract me or interupt the thread again with your absurd burblings.

Morrissey looks like he's had his rib-cage removed he's sucking his belly in so much.

best
BB

Why would Morrissey be sucking in his stomach? He's never had a problem being shirtless in stage when he was quite chunky. Next month when the gigs start and he does a shirt toss you will all see how thin he really is.

Why would Morrissey be sucking in his stomach? He's never had a problem being shirtless in stage when he was quite chunky. Next month when the gigs start and he does a shirt toss you will all see how thin he really is.

because thats not consistent with there agenda. we dont know anything about morrisseys reasoning,we just wrong, but they all know his inner reasoning for everything he does. its obviously a need for attention, after all he did just do a sell out tour of arena dates. his statement on the scraping of the iceland show is just a ploy to sell tickets etc. a few people with an agenda and sadly it seems likely to be the mods.

because thats not consistent with there agenda. we dont know anything about morrisseys reasoning,we just wrong, but they all know his inner reasoning for everything he does. its obviously a need for attention, after all he did just do a sell out tour of arena dates. his statement on the scraping of the iceland show is just a ploy to sell tickets etc. a few people with an agenda and sadly it seems likely to be the mods.

It's so silly. Just admit he looks great and is healthy.

To tone his pelvic floor muscles? It's not just women who need to do that stuff as they get older. Plus, it makes him look slimmer in photos. Added bonus.

best
BB

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074

Something tells me Barrett's Esophagus is the best diet a girl can ask for. :D

Something tells me Barrett's Esophagus is the best diet a girl can ask for. :D

That's not very nice! What if Morrissey dies from thoracic cancer? You won't be joking about an enforced diet then, will you? Anyway, it's not hip to be a skinny bitch anymore. Hasn't Morrissey heard Nicki Minaj?

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom