Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I live for these lists as well.
I love it when people get infuriated by such things, but Gregor has come up with an interesting idea, lists from the 90s.
Could be interesting this one.

Baz, I'm going to put (SARCASM), when necessary, next to my comments in future!
I was being sarcastic, mate.

My favourite album is the one full of photos when I went to Benidorm. My second favourite is when I went to Magaluf. I only have two albums.

As usual, a tacky, low class observation by you.
just calling it as i see it raygun,your a hater just admit it.
how did you know my three middle names were tacky,low and class.

Sorry you are offended by heterosexual interaction
thought you were happily married,doesnt look like it,flirting like a 15 year old at the school disco.

thought you were happily married,doesnt look like it,flirting like a 15 year old at the school disco.
Well aren't you defensive, I am happily married, and my husband reads here and knows Ryan and I joke a bit.
So what do you like better, men or 15 year old girls?

Well aren't you defensive, I am happily married, and my husband reads here and knows Ryan and I joke a bit.
So what do you like better, men or 15 year old girls?
well if your husband reads on here i would tell him to pack his bags and go before its too late.

think you spelt that wrong it should be warning signs of a c=+: for which you are the high priestess on here,just go before you embarrass yourself any further,better still get yer husband{cough cough} to take the plug off your super computer.
You're a bit obsessed with my husband now, sorry, he likes women

Back
Top Bottom