Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Why don't you take your gay, childish obsession elsewhere. I was on topic until you started with me, if you aren't here to actually post on topic then go to off topic
you practically live in off-topic.
used to be a chocolare bar called a topic in the 70s,wish they would bring that back.
do not call this nuber again.

Great to see Moz takin' fantastic actions on
behalf of the swimmin' critters!
🦈:tropicalfish::fish:🪼:blowfish:
1714684515734.png

I am a fan of his previous work but his last several releases and the 2 non releases are just not up to his standards. I am perfectly content listening to his music pre-World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
If you're a fan then why call out on a fansite for Moz to stop making records. Surely you would want a new album in the hope it matches your idea of what makes a good Moz album? Why would you be so negative as you profess to speak for everyone else?(i.e. "Please please please no more music from Morrissey. We've had enough.")

Wouldn't a true fan hope for a 'return to form', whatever that is. Instead of spewing acid like a xenomorph from Alien. I don't get it.

If you're a fan then why call out on a fansite for Moz to stop making records. Surely you would want a new album in the hope it matches your idea of what makes a good Moz album? Why would you be so negative as you profess to speak for everyone else?(i.e. "Please please please no more music from Morrissey. We've had enough.")

Wouldn't a true fan hope for a 'return to form', whatever that is. Instead of spewing acid like a xenomorph from Alien. I don't get it.
Of course but we've heard the new material both in concert and then the dreadful studio version of Rebels Without Applause and it does not seem promising. I don't believe he is putting in the work anymore.

must be an american thing,him and redacted are like the hammer horror twins of evil.

must be an american thing,him and redacted are like the hammer horror twins of evil.
Actually people in the UK are far more fed up with Morrissey than we are over here, I see them talking about it on various forums, although he is losing fans here as well. He's done.
He can make more music, but he can't sell it. How many unreleased albums will he have before it's finally over?
When will he schedule those shows for July, as promised?
You can keep shit talking me, but it's not going to help or change all of Morrissey's self sabotage. You are like a child having a tantrum.
The 'true fan' tests are also childish, why don't one of you cowards start a thread about it and let us know the requirements.
Some of you completely lose your shit if anyone even talks about Johnny Marr, New Order, James, etc. If Morrissey was actually able to sell music and attend his own gigs, maybe we'd be speaking favorably of him too.
Instead he sits around writing letters and posts various embarrassing things on his site, so don't blame people for being fed up with it all, not everyone belongs to the Cult of Morrissey or wants to.

Last edited:
Actually people in the UK are far more fed up with Morrissey than we are over here, I see them talking about it on various forums, although he is losing fans here as well. He's done.
He can make more music, but he can't sell it. How many unreleased albums will he have before it's finally over?
When will he schedule those shows for July, as promised?
You can keep shit talking me, but it's not going to help or change all of Morrissey's self sabotage. You are like a child having a tantrum.
The 'true fan' tests are also childish, why don't one of you cowards start a thread about it and let us know the requirements.
Some of you completely lose your shit if anyone even talks about Johnny Marr, New Order, James, etc. If Morrissey was actually able to sell music and attend his own gigs, maybe we'd be speaking favorably of him too.
Instead he sits around writing letters and posts various embarrassing things on his site, so don't blame people for being fed up with it all, not everyone belongs to the Cult of Morrissey or wants to.
having a tantrum,,,,having my breakfast more like.
the sun is shining,the weather is sweet as bob marley once said.
if you want john martin maher,new order or james im sure these people have their own fan websites so why dont you go over their.
he is hated more in the uk because of the loony left and their cancel culture mentality.
as for his albums that wont be released,time will tell.

having a tantrum,,,,having my breakfast more like.
the sun is shining,the weather is sweet as bob marley once said.
if you want john martin maher,new order or james im sure these people have their own fan websites so why dont you go over their.
he is hated more in the uk because of the loony left and their cancel culture mentality.
as for his albums that wont be released,time will tell.
We can talk about other bands here, if David did not want us to, he would make a rule against it. If you don't like it you can leave.
It would appear Morrissey's letter has served it's purpose, it's galvanized the Cult back into it's cycle of false hope and has them attacking anyone who sees this virtue signaling as the distraction it is.
Aquariums actually serve a lot of good purposes for the animals they care for, it's just kooky activists who need victims to rescue that have problems with them because they need a crusade to feel better about themselves.

We can talk about other bands here, if David did not want us to, he would make a rule against it. If you don't like it you can leave.
It would appear Morrissey's letter has served it's purpose, it's galvanized the Cult back into it's cycle of false hope and has them attacking anyone who sees this virtue signaling as the distraction it is.
Aquariums actually serve a lot of good purposes for the animals they care for, it's just kooky activists who need victims to rescue that have problems with them because they need a crusade to feel better about themselves.
there is a section in the forums called other music,that was designed for people to talk about other music to keep the main section for M only,after all it is a morrissey website.
you keep using words like cult and worship,there is no cult and there is no worship going on anywhere on this site.

there is a section in the forums called other music,that was designed for people to talk about other music to keep the main section for M only,after all it is a morrissey website.
you keep using words like cult and worship,there is no cult and there is no worship going on anywhere on this site.

All the posts about other bands are in the other music thread, the only exception seems to be Johnny Marr, perhaps that's because he was in a band with Morrissey.

Morrissey-solo is an open forum for fans of Morrissey and The Smiths to share and discuss related information

All the posts about other bands are in the other music thread, the only exception seems to be Johnny Marr, perhaps that's because he was in a band with Morrissey.

Morrissey-solo is an open forum for fans of Morrissey and The Smiths to share and discuss related information
if all the posts about other bands should go in the other music section then why do go on non stop about james and new order on main page threads,you are worst culprit for this and have been doing it for years,you even hijacked a new members introduction by asking redacted if she had seen the new clip of music from new order about a month ago.

Redacted currently averages 4.9 posts a day on a website for a man they hate. Morrissey constantly lives rent free in their head. All because he is sticking to his longstanding principle of standing up for animals.

if all the posts about other bands should go in the other music section then why do go on non stop about james and new order on main page threads,you are worst culprit for this and have been doing it for years,you even hijacked a new members introduction by asking redacted if she had seen the new clip of music from new order about a month ago.

Here's a link to Other Music, https://www.morrissey-solo.com/forums/other-music.2/ there are other threads like what are you thinking about etc, I posted about James having a number one album in there as I was thinking about how great it was to have a number one album after 42 years.

You should try and chill a bit, you seem to get really hot under the collar about really trivial things.

Redacted currently averages 4.9 posts a day on a website for a man they hate. Morrissey constantly lives rent free in their head. All because he is sticking to his longstanding principle of standing up for animals.
And rising! Maybe they're lonely.

And rising! Maybe they're lonely.

It's very sad, really, when you think about it for longer than a few seconds. Dedicating every day to posting on a website dedicated to a man they hate, insulting other people, when they could be doing other things with their lives. Maybe they need to get a job or a hobby or volunteer somewhere, at least something more productive than this.

Ah well. Long may we stand up for animal rights, while others seethe and cope.

Here's a link to Other Music, https://www.morrissey-solo.com/forums/other-music.2/ there are other threads like what are you thinking about etc, I posted about James having a number one album in there as I was thinking about how great it was to have a number one album after 42 years.

You should try and chill a bit, you seem to get really hot under the collar about really trivial things.
im as cool as can be,i never get hot under the collar about anything and thats what bothers some people.

I am obviously living rent free in your head because you can't stop talking about me. I ignored your other walls of text, to be nice, because I know you have mental health issues and can't help yourself, but this is really enough. I am putting you on ignore now.

There is absolutely a cult here or people could have opinions the cult do not agree with, without all this nonsense.
If you have an issue with how people post, talk to David or a moderator, but you don't have any authority here, and I imagine it's the same in real life, which is why you are so bitter.

Back
Top Bottom