Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Let’s put it this way, after this incident someone lit a cigarette … and it wasn’t Morrissey.

I think she lit a pack after that!

Trust me, gordyboy9, you do not want to know his views on rape. Johnnie believes that if animals do something, it's morally okay for humans to do the same thing. To him it's perfectly natural. And we know animals rape, so ...
i just thought it was a weird thing to say when it had absolutely nothing to do with the nothing conversation.

I think I’m becoming senile at the grand old age of 38… is Johnny Ray the one who posts about knowing Morrissey/acquaintances from London back in the 90s, and who claims to have heard Bonfire but was too drunk to remember?

I think I’m becoming senile at the grand old age of 38… is Johnny Ray the one who posts about knowing Morrissey/acquaintances from London back in the 90s, and who claims to have heard Bonfire but was too drunk to remember?

You're thinking of Dirk Blaggard. A far more amusing poster.

Nah, seen him many times since the 80's but seen Buzzcocks, New Order, Bunnymen, far more times so he's 4th on my list of favourite artists from that era, so no pedestal for him to fall from really, he's just another artist whose music I like.

Why are you on his website so much? It seems a lot of attention to give someone only 4th on a list.

Back
Top Bottom