Pictures of inside morrissey`s stretford bedroom

Is that "nugget," or "nougat?" I really, really want to know. One makes a tiny bit of sense, one makes none whatsoever. Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh, and HAHAAHAHAHAHAAA. Oh, god, you guys. This is awesome. I'm gonna go make another martini and see what happens. Who knows, I may get lucky tonight, change is in the air.

she means nugget. like chicken nugget.

nuggets2.jpg

I'm hungry now

Re: Huh?

Bitter nuget eating brat, just shut up.

Dave, you should be careful what you post on general discussion.

I don't see your contribution. It's all negative trying to make people behave according to your rules which are quite insane. If people are bitter towards you it's because you have made them that way.

Ok... two things.

1. I smell a conspiracy theory. Where is the fourth nugget? On the grassy knoll?

2. How do you know she meant nugget? Nougat is good, too. To whit:
milkyway.jpg

i know because my name "nugz" is a take on the word "nugget." a nickname someone had started calling me right before i joined this site. someone who knows me well and knows that i eat like an 8 year old. ANYWAY, when i signed up for this site, it was the first thing that popped into my head. i didnt want it to be a smiths or moz song. there was a thread a while back that asked about our user names and i told the story. since we all know kewpie remembers EVERYTHING (except how to actually spell the word nugget), she somehow thinks calling me a "nugget eater" is an insult. it's not the first time, she once called me a "smarmy nugget eater." i guess she thinks this will offend me cuz Morrissey fans should be vegetarians or something? i dont really know.

i know because my name "nugz" is a take on the word "nugget." a nickname someone had started calling me right before i joined this site. someone who knows me well and knows that i eat like an 8 year old. ANYWAY, when i signed up for this site, it was the first thing that popped into my head. i didnt want it to be a smiths or moz song. there was a thread a while back that asked about our user names and i told the story. since we all know kewpie remembers EVERYTHING (except how to actually spell the word nugget), she somehow thinks calling me a "nugget eater" is an insult. it's not the first time, she once called me a "smarmy nugget eater." i guess she thinks this will offend me cuz Morrissey fans should be vegetarians or something? i dont really know.
I, too, am a smarmy nugget eater. They're fake chicken nuggets, but nuggets none the less.

Well, I have a box of "chik'n nuggets" in my freezer that contain no animal flesh at all. So stick it, Kewpie.

I love the word "smarmy". I just love it.

edited to add: Out of solidarity, I am a smarmy nugget eater too. Viva Free Speech!

Last edited:
I eat nuggets too. omnomnom.

perhaps we should start a club.

Back
Top Bottom