pin ups

more...

ladytron.jpg

aww man....

Saw the Sex and The City movie recently. Jason Lewis hot. He's not my dream boy or anything, but I can appreciate a good looking man when I see one. :D

F_200704_April17TVAe_33479a.jpg

jason-lewis-2005-vanity-fair-oscar-.jpg

Mira.

I got to meet her once,when she was in boston,when they were doing a djing tour,i thought she was hot till she spoke then it was even worse.

yikes.

hot.

I would blurt out obscenities right then and there if I heard her speak. Too much to handle for a poor guy like myself. :p

PH0286Louise-Brooks-Posters.jpg

louise_brooks.jpg

Article-Louise-Brooks.jpg

brooks-scandals-xek.jpg

dotdress01.jpg

Last edited:
Haifa Wehbe (Lebanese singer)

:horny:

I just happened to hear about her on the news. She has amazing eyes and boobs. Same difference. Actually, the eyes are much more important to me personally.

haifa-wehbe-picture-1.jpg

EDIT: Plus she photographs so well in (airbrushed) pictures.

Last edited:
elizabeth taylor
elizabeth_taylor_cat_on_a_hot_tin_r.jpg

Bobby Darin
1794411.jpg

Paul Newman
paul_newman.jpg

Robert Redford
redford-robert-photo-xl-robert-redford-6212349.jpg

and these both, of course (sinatra clan);)
franknancy.jpg

david-beckham-2007-enltd.JPG

Tina Weymouth.

n1273721659_40193_4500.jpg

n1273721659_40196_5261.jpg

n1273721659_40199_9612.jpg

n1273721659_40206_3390.jpg

I just happened to hear about her on the news. She has amazing eyes and boobs. Same difference. Actually, the eyes are much more important to me personally.

haifa-wehbe-picture-1.jpg

EDIT: Plus she photographs so well in (airbrushed) pictures.

She looks stunning. I'd totally go crazy with her eyes if she looked at me... :o I'm not too convinced about her voice though, but who cares? :D

She looks stunning. I'd totally go crazy with her eyes if she looked at me... :o I'm not too convinced about her voice though, but who cares? :D

I would love to look into those eyes in person, but I would pass out/piss my pants like a girl at a Beatles concert if that happened. Sadly, her politics and singing style are not so great.

And those boobs are something, eh?

I would love to look into those eyes in person, but I would pass out/piss my pants like a girl at a Beatles concert if that happened. Sadly, her politics and singing style are not so great.

And those boobs are something, eh?

Yes, they are. I consider myself rather well-equipped in that department, but my oh my, hers are...erm...a LOT bigger. :o

Yes, they are. I consider myself rather well-equipped in that department, but my oh my, hers are...erm...a LOT bigger. :o

Well, I'm not going to say I don't like big boobs, but I've been in love with quite few flat chested girls. Breasts aren't where it's at, but they sure are fun! I was browsing a tit magazine once (I know, I don't seem like the type but it was a long time ago) and I stumbled upon this lady... So much boobage it's almost gross. With all good things come back problems.

lucy_pinder_5.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm not going to say I don't like big boobs, but I've been in love with quite few flat chested girls. Breasts aren't where it's at, but they sure are fun! I was browsing a tit magazine once (I know, I don't seem like the type but it was a long time ago) and I stumbled upon this lady... So much boobage it's almost gross. With all good things come back problems.

:eek: That is quite a lot, really!

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom