Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
V lol. So basically, even with tickets at that price, it was 1/3 full...?

no wonder BMG are distancing themselves.

No, the Moda Center has a gigantic capacity. It's a pro basketball arena. It is closed off intentionally, called the "Theater of the Clouds". This is what they do so they can get money for use of the Moda center, but not need to sell 20,000 tickets. It's actually a real smart business move.

Hi guys! I am really trying to find out what artist Moz played in that pre-show video playlist that was a younger bad-ass woman in a red dress with flowers in her hair singing passionately (in Spanish) with an orchestra. Does anyone have any idea who what artist that was? She was awesome, and I want to watch that again.
I love his pre-show playlists. Thanks all!

it happens every time. it's quite a turn off to be honest, especially since they don't pay for their tickets.
Was it the kid on the front of low in high school?

[QUOTE="Anonymous, post: 1987217581]Don't be too hard on Moz, I'm sure there are good reasons for the cancellation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it’s called a diva hissy-fit, depression because BMG scrapped his single, and a hangover after last night’s massive protest in Portland.

how did he even see the signs? from the video she appears to be way in the back. serious question. as for me, i made a sign in the front row - it said "thank you for bravely speaking". moz doesn't seem to like me so it was ignored. but, he's an artist you know...

Sorry to hear but the site you linked to does state:

"Refunds will come from point of purchase."

Don't be too hard on Moz, I'm sure there are good reasons for the cancellation.

Moz often doesn't turn up to work for whatever reason he feels like, be it that the wind is blowing meat smells at him, or that he doesn't want to support David Bowie in Exeter, and the worst thing is, as he's his own boss, he can't get sacked. Crybaby, to be honest.

Hi guys! I am really trying to find out what artist Moz played in that pre-show video playlist that was a younger bad-ass woman in a red dress with flowers in her hair singing passionately (in Spanish) with an orchestra. Does anyone have any idea who what artist that was? She was awesome, and I want to watch that again.
I love his pre-show playlists. Thanks all!

She´s Mon Laferte.

Regards,
Jimmy

they actually paid to get into a show to protest? Why buy concert tickets to a show if you don’t like or agree with the artist

I’ll never know why on earth that twat Trinity is enabled this privilege, her behaviour is appalling.
Two London shows last year, fighting. Another (may have been Newcastle) sane. And off her head at one of the Latin America ones, but can’t picture which once and causing shameful scenes. But her best performance yet, was Belfast a few years ago. She’s a rabid dog.
2011 was a bad year for Morrissey folk with her coming out the woodwork.

Ok for Morrissey to proudly display a child brandishing an axe and a sign on his album cover, but not ok to have a sign anywhere near him that is protesting his inhumanity.

I enjoyed the concert. Not my favorite set list, I thought so many cover songs was a little much but I get it. Really enjoyed Seasick, yet still docked and Why don't you find out for yourself. He ended the concert by saying something like "we may never see each other again, so thank you", which was telling me that he would be done touring after this. I thought it was odd. Probably reading too much into it.

Well, Morrissey has been known for not wanting to return to places where he has been hackled. That's how I would interpret the sentence. Just guessing though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom