Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Crystal: You're retarded.
dxsinatutu: How the hell am I retarded?
Crystal:
5340_1221437176333_1241060476_30668776_1118427_n.jpg

5340_1222191155182_1241060476_30671209_764245_n.jpg

5340_1229000045400_1241060476_30694371_508315_n.jpg

dxsinatutu: good point.

I just spent 3 hours in a room with a bunch of retards who don't understand any english. I am exhausted. How is it possible nowadays in a world where english is the main language, not to at least be able to say a full sentence in english?!
Had to put this somewhere. Now I seem like a mean piece of shit again. :squiffy:

Bloody foreigners they should learn the Queen’s English. ;)

Haha! :D
Well, as you might have seen I'm from Denmark, so English is a foreign language for everyone here. What I mean is that I can't understand, e.g., some people in my class who say that they like Eminem because of his lyrics, and then in class they can't even say a few words in english. Apart from that I can't understand why anyone likes Eminem, anyhow, no matter why. :rolleyes:
English is everywhere, most young people live a lifestyle where the english language is very present, so sometimes I just can't see why some are just so horribly bad at it.

Haha! :D
Well, as you might have seen I'm from Denmark, so English is a foreign language for everyone here. What I mean is that I can't understand, e.g., some people in my class who say that they like Eminem because of his lyrics, and then in class they can't even say a few words in english. Apart from that I can't understand why anyone likes Eminem, anyhow, no matter why. :rolleyes:.

Oh no dear, Marshall Mathers speaks a bastardized form of English called ‘American English’…so its very easy for people to understand. :p

English is everywhere, most young people live a lifestyle where the english language is very present, so sometimes I just can't see why some are just so horribly bad at it.

I have also an example of this: British state education. :blushing:

I just spent 3 hours in a room with a bunch of retards who don't understand any english. I am exhausted. How is it possible nowadays in a world where english is the main language, not to at least be able to say a full sentence in english?!
Had to put this somewhere. Now I seem like a mean piece of shit again. :squiffy:

Hey, when we Americans say this, we're castigated for being small-minded and xenophobic! No fair! :rolleyes:

Dis doesn't mean yerself, dough.:thumb:

I know lad, just jesting.
You're spot on mind.
I can only imagine how seductive Anker's accent is, unless she wants to record me an answerphone message to say that I'm otherwise engaged etc.

Did you know that EPBabe knows this whole different language? Like SUPER FLUENTLY? :eek: She seems like the girl next door on here.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom