Question about your citizenship/status?

Even though I whinge about Australia sometimes, I don't know
that I'd live anywhere else.
I don't cope well with cold weather. I get claustrophobic if I'm inside
too much, so I walk quite a lot.
I'd only go overseas if my son was with me and agreeable to it.:)

Since it's soon time to begin at university, Berlin or Copenhagen/Roskilde would be cool. Especially Berlin since it got lots of young artists etc these days.

I love where I live, by the sea, just south of Dublin, Ireland. Luckily I also have the love of my life here with me.
Would I move? Yeah, maybe temporarily, a year or two would be fine. I'd give certain parts of France a go, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona also.
As for the USA, been there a few times and would try San Francisco as it's the most European of American cities I've been to.

Maybe if they were from England or Australia, maybe Spain. As it is, my Spanish sucks and God forbid I learn another language.

Hey,

Well, good news (for me and anyone that didn't know this), I found out about some credit information concerning if you move and what happens to your balance, etc. Plus, I found out some other answers to financial questions I had.

The best news I received about me moving to LPL this weekend was the job prospect possibilities from the different agencies I phoned. Wish me luck, I hope to make this dream come true.

Back
Top Bottom