Rourke and Joyce on North West Tonight

Spineless Swine

Are you loathsome tonight
Joyce said "that if Johnny and Morrissey approached us to do some concerts we'd think about it"

or something along those lines, prat.

Has anyone got the DVD yet? Is it worth getting?

Joyce said "that if Johnny and Morrissey approached us to do some concerts we'd think about it"

or something along those lines, prat.

Has anyone got the DVD yet? Is it worth getting?

According to Uncleskinny, Jukebox Jury and Grim it's worth having it. ;)

Have Johnny and Andy lost touch again?

I don't want to spread rumours but it was noticeable around the time that Johnny and Andy made their reconciliation that Andy split from Vinny Peculiar's band and he was never seen in Joyce's company. Almost like he couldn't be friends with both of them at the same time.

Now Joyce and Andy are appearing together and it seems like Andy has no contact with Johnny anymore. Else why would they talk about Johnny and Moz "approaching" them?

The complications of The Smiths relationships! :rolleyes:

Have Johnny and Andy lost touch again?

I don't want to spread rumours but it was noticeable around the time that Johnny and Andy made their reconciliation that Andy split from Vinny Peculiar's band and he was never seen in Joyce's company. Almost like he couldn't be friends with both of them at the same time.

Now Joyce and Andy are appearing together and it seems like Andy has no contact with Johnny anymore. Else why would they talk about Johnny and Moz "approaching" them?

The complications of The Smiths relationships! :rolleyes:

Yes, the reconciliation with Marr was a real shot in the arm, but he had to come down sooner or later.

Yes, the reconciliation with Marr was a real shot in the arm, but he had to come down sooner or later.

Ooh snap!

Hey, about that laughably easy trivia contest: they don't say if foreigners can play or not. Are British and American DVD formats compatible?

goodness me, the pains Johnny, Mike, and Andy go to in patching up the relationship! Why, you'd think that someone offered them several million dollars to play a few shows...

Mike Joyce looks slightly demonic at 1:25 (stopping the thing slipping through my fingers bit!)

Also with his fleck of grey hair he looks like Steve Strange sans Teletubbie!

Back
Top Bottom