Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody asked Gustavo on Facebook about the tour and he answered this ...

Attachments

• IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 0
glad you pointed that out. Sensible is the right word. Everyone knows he does cancel, so if you're gonna take that chance and he does cancel, then don't whine about it after. So simple... so sensible. For it's never M's fault, people gotta make their own choices and choose wisely.
Exactly! When people travel from Cooter Creek Kentucky with their life savings and fly halfway around the world to some equally dismal town and get stuck in a one star hotel with nothing to do but shriek CANCEL! you kind of have to point out that they own some share of the stupidity. There is precedent at play.

Me? I'll go to Seattle, Portland, Eugene, maybe California if I'm in the mood for it, but if my car won't take me there, then I'll likely wait for something closer.

No worries Ketamine Sun, we will outnumber them ! :D

How many hecklers do you think it takes to to put the wind up Steve's backside ? :laughing:

One, either in a red pullover or just to shout out "Old Trafford"

That's all it takes :rofl:

It's pay back time for #Rome-gate

"Show us yer 4kin papers now, I don't give a 4ck who you are ! PAPERS NOW " :drama:

#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Can somebody translate Gustavo's Facebook answer?
Bad google translate says "We'll let you know."

"Cut me the best one of so much nerves. I promise you when I know something safe-sure I will tell you but definatively there are intentions and hopes that we have honestly neglected. We can not stay still so do not worry."

Translation: " los rumores me cortan las alas" ( speedway) and he's kinda joking : nah I'm biting my nails in nerves , I promise I will let you know when there's something secure , we've been talking about it and there's hope , we can't stay quiet. I will let you know.

Good News: rumors were true but the dates are now cancelled.:thumb:

Bad google translate says "We'll let you know."

"Cut me the best one of so much nerves. I promise you when I know something safe-sure I will tell you but definatively there are intentions and hopes that we have honestly neglected. We can not stay still so do not worry."

"we cannot stay still" LOL youd think they booked 100 shows a year instead of the usual 12, Moz loves to stay still ,do nothing but get fat on beer.

"we cannot stay still" LOL youd think they booked 100 shows a year instead of the usual 12, Moz loves to stay still ,do nothing but get fat on beer.

You know what they say: no more than three or four months' rest for the wicked.

What if you just hate yourself? I think that is a common affliction on this site. The only remedy is to develop a split personality and hope the new persona is nice.

" What if you just hate yourself? "
You are welcome of course! :p
A form of self loathing and selfmockery surely would be appreciated by Moz! And there is some dignity in it, a relativization of oneself. :thumb:

His opening acts and personal favourites when it comes to music shows what bad taste he's got. Opening for him became a curse and many are the bands that never recovered, like Sack.

When he played at Solna in Sweden in 1997 the audience booed the opening act and I heard someone shout "never come back again" as the band left the stage. Then again that crowd were mostly football fans wearing english football shirts.

Yes, that explains it!
It was you shouting, wasn't it, Urbs? :)

I like that you were rated "troll" for one of the most sensible sentiments I've ever read on this site. Only a fool would plan extensive and expensive travel around a Morrissey concert nowadays. At least not without some sort of backup plan in place first.

I agree. Acton is a topguy! :thumb:

Exactly! When people travel from Cooter Creek Kentucky with their life savings and fly halfway around the world to some equally dismal town and get stuck in a one star hotel with nothing to do but shriek CANCEL! you kind of have to point out that they own some share of the stupidity. There is precedent at play.

Me? I'll go to Seattle, Portland, Eugene, maybe California if I'm in the mood for it, but if my car won't take me there, then I'll likely wait for something closer.

Enough space in your wagon to transport the whole band. :p
Might save costs for Moz tooo!!

Morrissey’s U.S. dates revealed, including October show at The Orpheum.

http://www.vanyaland.com/2017/07/25...vealed-including-october-show-at-the-orpheum/

Spotify information used as source.
Clearly, with Spotify being used with TQID shows there's some dialogue between Moz HQ (Sam's basement!?) and the outside world, but it's hardly the way to announce a tour especially if that tour is to promote an album (assuming there is an album of course).
Regards,
FWD.

Is this instead of the Italian tour... when was that opera festival date supposed to be?

looks promising for all our American friends across the water,thats if trump lets him in.

You know Morrissey lives in Los Angeles in a mansion built and owned by Clark Gable and later F. Scott Fitzgerald, right? He is already in the US.

He is dangerously approaching the US - Canada border with Seattle gig. Thank you, Lord.

You know Morrissey lives in Los Angeles in a mansion built and owned by Clark Gable and later F. Scott Fitzgerald, right? He is already in the US.
* Lived.
The North Sweetzer Avenue home was put on the market many years ago and discussed heavily here at the time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom