Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy about this!! Italy loss is America's gain.

Please don't cancel:pray:

i agree--it is a lovely thought! i hope you have a big straw basket we can use to put all of our purchases in! i have a bag that is perfect for marketing, it's by the same company that made my tableware and features the same print as on my tableware, and heaven knows it's big enough--it's like the size of a small car--for taking marketing, but i fear because it's white it can only be used during the spring and summer months! i curse myself for not getting the black one instead!
d7864e3967a8a097f0c1f1f8dea370c7--large-tote-flower-market.jpg
It's beautiful!
You have taste, I knew!
Will have that strawbasket when the time is there!
Don't worrie about the rain.
Or, ahem, does that company have umbrellas too? :D

No Italians will be permitted to enter.

Don't forget the Polish of Warsaw (they still want their money refunded)
And the Chinese sub species

Anyone else Marred arse ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trump let him in? Reckon that's a too right bloomin' onion daft wacker inn nn n it considering Steve has been living in LA since 1996 and it wouldn't surprise me if he is an American citizen but would never admit it so all you anti Americans can listen to America is not the World over and over and pray he will come to your backwards country just like 18 years ago and buy tickets. Just down the street from Uncle Steve is one of the largest Trump supporters in the USA. His name is Brittish hero and American citizen John Lydon. When will you people wake up? I reckon me wish Uncle Steve Steve gives us a break here in Southern California. It's only been 3 months since his last concert here and I haven't even worn my Be Kind to Morrissey T-shirt yet. It's still in the backseat.

I don't think America Is Not The World is an anti-American song at all. It's a wind your neck in a bit song. It's a brave, rather loving in its way, opening to his last great album.

It's a shame it doesn't get more airtime. I blame Obama, personally.

No Italians will be permitted to enter.

And if Morrissey speaks to an American cop the way he spoke to the Italian cop you'll be buying tickets to see a wreath hanging on a microphone stand.

Heard a rumor that LiveNation have pulled the tickets from their website! Is it all off again?!

Heard a rumor that LiveNation have pulled the tickets from their website! Is it all off again?!
I never saw the tickets for any of the US shows on their website yesterday to begin with....unless I am mistaken.

Meanwhile, here I sit in Boston, like patience on a monument...

His opening acts and personal favourites when it comes to music shows what bad taste he's got. Opening for him became a curse and many are the bands that never recovered, like Sack.

When he played at Solna in Sweden in 1997 the audience booed the opening act and I heard someone shout "never come back again" as the band left the stage. Then again that crowd were mostly football fans wearing english football shirts.
And such a pity too in some cases. I'm thinking of Sack which to me was a great band with brilliant tunes. So sad to think that the CD they signed for me would be their final album ('Adventura Majestica' - back in Glasgow in 2002 supporting Moz).

And if Morrissey speaks to an American cop the way he spoke to the Italian cop you'll be buying tickets to see a wreath hanging on a microphone stand.

I wonder if M even knew that he had to show papers and carry them with him at all times? For this anyone should be excused. Though the wrong was done by the cop, were police should be trained to deal with civilians foreign or not that may not know the rules. Also police should be trained to deal with civilians so as to not put the civilian in a position of defense, fear, etc, by being as M described unreasonably aggressive to the the point were he did feel his life was threatened. But you're correct, there are American cops that have caused the deaths of innocent adults and children, but a slap on the wrists and off they go, criminals with a badge.

Moz works in mysterious ways...
My original Live Nation link has changed quicker than he can drive the wrong way down a one way street:

20170726_144552.png

I'm guessing that tipping off band members didn't help.
Regards,
FWD.

I never saw the tickets for any of the US shows on their website yesterday to begin with....unless I am mistaken.

Meanwhile, here I sit in Boston, like patience on a monument...
Live Nation has one gig listed:

View attachment 41911

https://www.livenation.com/artists/42123/morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

(Edit: as missed a bit of info.
The site says tickets go on sale in just under 3 days!?)
The gig I screen capped was listed and linked to a countdown to tickets - which was just under 3 days away (click the attachment in my quoted post).
Now gone. One venue still has him listed though.
Just another shambles to put people off spending their money unfortunately.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I looked yesterday and the info gave me the tour of 2000 or 2002:oops:

[yeah lots of times I get confrontated with the fact I've not grown up with Pc's I'net and cell/I-phones, just Vinyl, musicpapers and cassettes]

Hope these are true though it's a more than 2 months between, but it
would be great Morrissey touring after His latest, He and Gustavo got ill
and shows cancelled, but that's E= Mc2 ]

I wonder if M even knew that he had to show papers and carry them with him at all times? For this anyone should be excused. Though the wrong was done by the cop, were police should be trained to deal with civilians foreign or not that may not know the rules. Also police should be trained to deal with civilians so as to not put the civilian in a position of defense, fear, etc, by being as M described unreasonably aggressive to the the point were he did feel his life was threatened. But you're correct, there are American cops that have caused the deaths of innocent adults and children, but a slap on the wrists and off they go, criminals with a badge.

4ck off you stupid 4ckbot
Just drive down the street in the correct direction/speed and Barone would'nt have had to "accost" Steven:rofl:
Don't respond just :handpointup:off.
Thanx.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Hey guys does anyone know the pre-sale promo code for these cancellation dates ?
I'm so looking forward to not going y'all
Hey does anyone kind of like fancy not hooking up ? That'd be like so unreal.

This all sounds like a premature leak to me, which is not uncommon. I'm betting all these dates are legit, and will be formally announced (with more dates) in the next several days or so. Including the long-rumored Hollywood Bowl show in Nov.

Back
Top Bottom