Rumor: Morrissey U.S. concert dates (Oct. 3 - Nov. 3, 2017) listed on Spotify

UPDATE July 27:

The dates no longer appear in Spotify.

Spotify is listing the following under the concerts -> all concerts section of Morrissey's entry on their app/site.

40413_spotify_us_dates.png

Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, so let's all get back in the shells, nowadays conviently decked out with internet, WiFi, and the rest, using solo as a mean to get info about moz life shows and a new album, and when we are 100% certain there are no cancellations, :squiffy: we buy tickets and on the concertdate it has been cancelled for any reason, good or bad.
It's Moz. We are now used to it.
Sigh.
I only stepped out for a moment and it went completely retarded in here! (No offense meant to the actual mentally challenged)

Thank you for bringing it back around to sensibility. Sheesh. Now let's see if it lasts 5 minutes!

Barone Raffaele was a normal Italian policeman going about his daily duties until he crossed paths with Steven CrankFraud.
We need more people like Barone Raffaele working to make our world a safer place to live in rather than some stupid dried up 80's popstar with special needs throwing his toys out the pram. :thumb:

#we:heartssuit:P C Barone Raffaele
#we:heartssuit: Rome

Have a great weekend :highfive:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Barone is me
Raffaele you'll be

From official sources ( Moz Loves LePen Institute), Canada , England and Italy will not received Mr Morrissey on tour. Who' s next?
I personally hope he won't join Pamela Anderson in St Tropez soon for holidays .,,, we never know what The Nephew could imagine there after a bottle of Rosé wine

From official sources ( Moz Loves LePen Institute), Canada , England and Italy will not received Mr Morrissey on tour. Who' s next?
I personally hope he won't join Pamela Anderson in St Tropez soon for holidays .,,, we never know what The Nephew could imagine there after a bottle of Rosé wine

Not much. A lot of it has burned down.

why not england?

I don't have too much hope Morrissey comes to South America, but hope is the last thing to die.

expect more cancelled dates to be announced soon.
our boy may be funny but hes not crazy, if he had been speeding the wrong way of the street in Texas, Damon would be delivering cigarette money on Sundays.
only Moz expects to have his funny nephew to be able to speed the wrong way unmolested. too soft a life, too much shopping in scandinavia i reckon.

expect more cancelled dates to be announced soon.
our boy may be funny but hes not crazy, if he had been speeding the wrong way of the street in Texas, Damon would be delivering cigarette money on Sundays.
only Moz expects to have his funny nephew to be able to speed the wrong way unmolested. too soft a life, too much shopping in scandinavia i reckon.

Capitalization, you whiny twat.

I know the Beverly Hills Cops and LAPD love Uncle Steve. Whenever they see him being driven around Malibu or down Rodeo Drive to the cologne store in his black Mercedes C Class, the cops always say.."there goes good old Uncle Steve...mayor of Malibu".

Moz, aka Uncle Steve, cant afford to live in Malibu. He has a tiny residence in Switzerland, located in a drab middle class neighborhood.

I heard Moz was super rich. He has some friends in Silicon Valley near San Francisco and one of them got him invested in some fancy stock.

He ran out of money last tour; couldn't afford the hotel bill or the per diem cheese/veg platters.
There was 'no money'. His 'new mgmt' had no money either, shows cancelled, new mgt became former mgmt.
I think we can safely say that Malibu is not in his immediate future. If the last mgtm had no money, you have to be in dire financial straits to sign with a broke managment.

He ran out of money last tour; couldn't afford the hotel bill or the per diem cheese/veg platters.
There was 'no money'. His 'new mgmt' had no money either, shows cancelled, new mgt became former mgmt.
I think we can safely say that Malibu is not in his immediate future. If the last mgtm had no money, you have to be in dire financial straits to sign with a broke managment.

This isn't any of your business and the fact you feel the need to talk about it on a public forum speaks loads to your character.

This isn't any of your business and the fact you feel the need to talk about it on a public forum speaks loads to your character.

So true. IMHO talking about other people's finances shows very bad taste. But must admit there's a whole culture built around that. However, it's not the world.

I learned it from reading about it here. Are you completely daft?
His 'videos' are created by his 'nephew' using a smartphone.

So true. IMHO talking about other people's finances shows very bad taste. But must admit there's a whole culture built around that. However, it's not the world.

In Sweden the upper class are told about never talking about their own economy but other peoples finances are ok to gossip about.

Different rules in different parts of the world. Sure you are not part of the aristocracy in your country?

In Sweden the upper class are told about never talking about their own economy but other peoples finances are ok to gossip about.

Different rules in different parts of the world. Sure you are not part of the aristocracy in your country?

*Are told never to talk

Back
Top Bottom