Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

why does moz has to use Sam or his bandmates to say stuff? is pretty obvious morrissey is behind this and also is weird that many of his fans consider him brave, because this is a thing a coward person would do tbh

Because he is odd and getting odder the older he gets.

Dear Sammy
If you truly care about your Uncle Steve stand up to him and tell him to stop being a twat.
Tell him the answers to his problems are much more closer to home than Capitol/Steve Barnett. His problems begin with that polecat Martin "director of music". As director of music Martin should have been flogged to death with a pair of wet plimsoles and then turned into a million and thirteen McMorrisseyBozburgers for submitting noises not fit for purpose as well as having high potential to cause life changing damage to the listeners hearing.
We only have to listen to WPINOYB to know that Steve Barnett is the coolest cat on showbiz street.
Tell Uncle Steve the best thing he can do now is sack the Lawnmowers and get in contact with Steffan Barney at BBC c***ryfile music. As I remember Steffan did say the door was always open for Steve but not the hangers on. Steffan still has the masters for KerryGold, release it and watch it go eclipsing Viva hate as it takes him to a new era.

Do you have the balls Sammy lad ? And no your not doing the 4ckin artwork.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

For a second I thought that also. But why would Sam even bother to write/put together something like that?

I think M had that worked up before Bowie's passing and thought it would be in bad taste to post it on TTY. Not because Bowie's name is mentioned on it but because to post anything other than a comment on Bowies passing would have looked bad. Though Sam posting it up on his facebook page was not a smart move.

It's 2016 M,time to remove some leeches before they remove you.

Yeah, it probably was done with Morrissey's consent/blessing/direction ... just pointing out that there is some plausible deniability since it's not on the official site.

Last edited:
Psssst ! Sammy ! Up here ! Look up !
It's me the ghost of Anthony H Wilson !
Major Tom has left instructions on planet earth for future releases and I fear your Uncles head is going to get absolutely 4ckd out of its box when the book comes out.

Ghost of Meat fed Wilson via BtBB

Psssst ! Sammy ! Up here ! Look up !
It's me the ghost of Anthony H Wilson !
Major Tom has left instructions on planet earth for future releases and I fear your Uncles head is going to get absolutely 4ckd out of its box when the book comes out.

Ghost of Meat fed Wilson via BtBB 

"remember me, but forget my Crank-Fraud Fate...." Morrissey's Wank-Banter before 'ZZZZAsleep' at London o2 with pseud-corner Clown-Pierrot-pretend I'm Bowie graphics...

"sending me a message from the future saying he needs my help"

Last edited by a moderator:
you and your version of morrissey have a lot in common.

You obviously haven't met him. Onstage, yes, sometimes there is/was charisma, but in Real Life he has all the charisma of a newly painted wall. The only 'power' he has over people is his superficial C List celebrity & assumed wealth. He was ignored as a nobody before he became a minor 80s pop star and is close to returning to Nobody status other than amongst the delusional remnants of his Cult. If Bowie could spend a week in London unnoticed then imagine how ignored Morrissey must feel other than when he dresses up in his Liberarce duds and wanders around Harrods trolling Joe Public for a face-time-attention-whore dopamine buzz before retreating to his insipid prison cell hotel suite with clueless international trash who wouldn't have a clue who he is and would crush him under a stampede if Adele walked into the lobby.

best
EJ-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of BB/Sharon/Alfie/WolvoSteve]

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Sam is slowly positioning himself to be the executor of the Morrissey 'legacy', when the man himself shuffles off to the great beyond? He'll be the one on charge of the Morrissey 'brand', and entrusted with keeping all of his uncles grudges going from beyond the grave by blocking any Smiths reissues, etc. If his aping of his uncle in his band 'Noise is the Best Revenge' is anything to go by, I expect he'll be doing a tribute tour with Boz and co. within a year, with himself on vocals.

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that Sam is slowly positioning himself to be the executor of the Morrissey 'legacy', when the man himself shuffles off to the great beyond? He'll be the one on charge of the Morrissey 'brand', and entrusted with keeping all of his uncles grudges going from beyond the grave by blocking any Smiths reissues, etc. If his aping of his uncle in his band 'Noise is the Best Revenge' is anything to go by, I expect he'll be doing a tribute tour with Boz and co. within a year, with himself on vocals.

I'd say based on his comment where he talked about their books being more than fine like they're rolling in dough I'd say 100% this is going to happen. The first part of your comment not the band. I thought he was an aspiring attorney..although all the attorneys I know got a degree in Political Science then went to law school and got a JD then passed the BAR after many attempts, I'm not familiar with a degree in "Law" which I recall reading he had once? :squiffy: I dunno. What I DO know is they should take a tip from that song in Frozen and keep it positive.

For a second I thought that also. But why would Sam even bother to write/put together something like that?

I think M had that worked up before Bowie's passing and thought it would be in bad taste to post it on TTY. Not because Bowie's name is mentioned on it but because to post anything other than a comment on Bowies passing would have looked bad. Though Sam posting it up on his facebook page was not a smart move.

It's 2016 M,time to remove some leeches before they remove you.

"Bad taste" isn't going to stop him from posting about the Paris reissue, so it's not going to stop this pale repeat either. Maybe Julia didn't pick up the Bat phone in time and they couldn't wait to pass on this vital information. The whole crew is thick as a brick.

I'd say based on his comment where he talked about their books being more than fine like they're rolling in dough I'd say 100% this is going to happen. The first part of your comment not the band. I thought he was an aspiring attorney..although all the attorneys I know got a degree in Political Science then went to law school and got a JD then passed the BAR after many attempts, I'm not familiar with a degree in "Law" which I recall reading he had once? :squiffy: I dunno. What I DO know is they should take a tip from that song in Frozen and keep it positive.

It's hard to whistle while you work with a mouth full of bullshit.

Sam says himself in the comments Morrissey has nothing to do with this.

Last I heard this wasn't Sam-Etsy-Rayner-Solo.com...

Sam says himself in the comments Morrissey has nothing to do with this.

Last I heard this wasn't Sam-Etsy-Rayner-Solo.com...

No, he actually doesn't - reread the comments. Sam would never dare post anything related to his uncle, especially careerwise, without being specifically instructed to do so.

"Bad taste" isn't going to stop him from posting about the Paris reissue, so it's not going to stop this pale repeat either. Maybe Julia didn't pick up the Bat phone in time and they couldn't wait to pass on this vital information. The whole crew is thick as a brick.

Sam is supporting his Uncle, i find it so sweet. He knows him probably better than anyone. I am sure he saw his Uncle shed a few tears over the album fiasco. None of you know the whole story, for all we know and from whar we heard Steve Barnett was a real ass to him for no reason. He waited 5 years to make another one, thank god the tour went really well.

Sam is supporting his Uncle, i find it so sweet. He knows him probably better than anyone. I am sure he saw his Uncle shed a few tears over the album fiasco. None of you know the whole story, for all we know and from whar we heard Steve Barnett was a real ass to him for no reason. He waited 5 years to make another one, thank god the tour went really well.

Probably more like his uncle is supporting him. I don't care about "the whole story." There are so many of these stories and they just detract from the music. If I want drama about people I don't know I'll look at my Facebook feed.

you and your version of morrissey have a lot in common.

There is no "you" here, there is no "me" there: we are legion, for we are many. We are a Non-Physical interdimensional aggregation of Beings, now including Bowie. There is also no "Morrissey", just Steven Pratrick Crank-Fraud Morrissey of Stretford. The mask has fallen off to reveal the ghoulish skull beneath the clown costume that was "Morrissey"

best
EJ etc

Oh, please! Surely not? The little tyke has a band? I must pray for strenght to avoid Googling this monstrosity whilst #GrievingBowie. My nerves are shredded, darlings! It's been a real rocket ride to Mars trying to follow David's spaceship as it leaves our orbit for the very last time.

best

EJ [PS] etc

Dear Sammy
If you truly care about your Uncle Steve stand up to him and tell him to stop being a twat.
Tell him the answers to his problems are much more closer to home than Capitol/Steve Barnett. His problems begin with that polecat Martin "director of music". As director of music Martin should have been flogged to death with a pair of wet plimsoles and then turned into a million and thirteen McMorrisseyBozburgers for submitting noises not fit for purpose as well as having high potential to cause life changing damage to the listeners hearing.
We only have to listen to WPINOYB to know that Steve Barnett is the coolest cat on showbiz street.
Tell Uncle Steve the best thing he can do now is sack the Lawnmowers and get in contact with Steffan Barney at BBC c***ryfile music. As I remember Steffan did say the door was always open for Steve but not the hangers on. Steffan still has the masters for KerryGold, release it and watch it go eclipsing Viva hate as it takes him to a new era.

Do you have the balls Sammy lad ? And no your not doing the 4ckin artwork.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Are you the messenger of some kind of extortion? I hope your bad irony is only the result of a sad hangover. As always...:sick:
l

Back
Top Bottom