secrets

but it is sort of a secret...nobody knows about us yet...my mother just thinks it's very strange that we're always sharing beds :p

but it is sort of a secret...nobody knows about us yet...my mother just thinks it's very strange that we're always sharing beds :p

love0057.gif

I am currently in a relationship with a poster on this forum who isn't whom you think.

benshutup.

Robby, why won't you tell her sooner? It's terribly mean to tell her then leave for a month! What if she's pining away for you at this very moment?

My secret is that I enjoy reading Duran Duran fanfiction.

I have a question about those strip clubs. I went with some male friends to Mexico once to a "bar" (ahem) which had some rooms on top where if you gave the pretty lady some money she'd do things to you in that room and then you'd leave and buy a taco on the street and drive home. But in the strip clubs in America, if you pay a lot of money to go to one of the private rooms, are you allowed to beat off while she dances? Otherwise it seems like your paying A LOT of money just to have blue balls all night which doesn't seem like a lot of fun to me if I were a boy.

Robby, why won't you tell her sooner? It's terribly mean to tell her then leave for a month! What if she's pining away for you at this very moment?

omg! she is not pining for me, she is way out of my league
she is brilliant, beautiful, and id even say bold in her directness
i am afraid she would really hurt my feelings without even meaning to
so its best i wait i think :o anyways, i must go buy my lunch now :guitar:
bbl
leave.gif

omg! she is not pining for me, she is way out of my league
she is brilliant, beautiful, and id even say bold in her directness
i am afraid she would really hurt my feelings without even meaning to
so its best i wait i think :o anyways, i must go buy my lunch now :guitar:
bbl
leave.gif

Well, I think you should tell her asap. Anyway, I've never loved anyone that wasn't dead, so I've never had this problem.

In my experience they like hugging.

All the time.

Ha ha...not me. Too much hugging invades my space, seriously.
Can't get too many hugs from the kids though.

Well, I think you should tell her asap. Anyway, I've never loved anyone that wasn't dead, so I've never had this problem.

That's really sad Gigi. Weren't you living with your bf? Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

In my experience they like hugging.

All the time.

That's me. for sure. love affection.

But, like troubleluvsme, the significant other likes her space. more so in public, though. once we're alone she can be very affectionate! :D

Tags
foreskin lulz how is robby a rat? muscle goddesses <3 no buzz tools are useful rats are rad! robby <3
Back
Top Bottom