Singapore - Marina Barrage (Oct. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Concert review: Morrissey's concert spirals into heavy themes and darkness by Anjali Raguraman (6 photos by LAMC Productions) - The Straits Times. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review by Tim Russell - God Is In The TV. Link from Ben.
  • Photo from thislittledrifter / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39212_singapore.jpg

Last edited:
"Singapore, any fool can think of words that rhyme..." :smile:

Many others do, so why don't you? :)

Maybe you would agree with me dear King Leer, that when he sang those words he was saying it to himself and he didn't realize it would be taken as an advise for others to do so as well?
And so many others did?
I'm not complaining!
Cheers, always like your posts :thumb:

Great to see Foz(Fat Moz) back. He was looking a bit emaciated in that photo holding a photo of himself yesterday.:sweatdrops:
A big vegan:birthdaycake: must have done the trick.:clap:

Had us all worried.

please stop about the off topic comments about Morrissey's weight, the man is 57, he is in good shape...the skinny pale Smiths singer he was is
long time ago...it doesn't even have to do with eating but maybe medication whatever, so , anyone of 57 here might show his upper body on stage

51 and a half

I didn't know who Jean Alexander was and just looked her up. Being now more informed about her, I find it incredibly tastelesss and rude by Morrissey to dedicate that homosexual song to her. f*** you, Morrissey and stick your homosexual agenda where it belongs, up your arse, but leave other people out of it. They are none of your business just like your homosexuality is supposedly non of anybody else. It is also quite telling that he has no other song in his repertoire that would be vaguely fitting to be dedicated to a person like her. There is so much wrong with ths man on so many levels... but this one especially.

Learning to differentiate the songs from the person is all part of growing up...

Seemingly intelligent and sensitive people are under the spell of crass manipulative millionaires; it happens, but it's a bit as if bricklayers thanked Donald Trump, thinking his love of partition promises a few jobs.

Sure some songs are nice and you can thank them I guess if they helped. But they have very little to do with the person known as Morrissey. Sure, his voice is nice. But his voice is just a presentation.

The singer Morrissey might hold your hand for a few secs in public, the person Morrissey might not, even to rescue you from a flood. Especially if nobody is watching.

If you want to thank the person Morrissey, it'll have to be for, say, his UKingdumb backdrop. (Although that too might be part of his persona. We can't be sure he doesn't secretly have tea with Lord Mountbatten...)

Well; it's a free world. As I said, you live, and if you're lucky, you learn.

Try to drift well.

United King-Dumb :rofl:

I reckon I will never understand why you people in Manc on the Moors and the rest of "the UK" still love Malibu surfer dude Steve.

I reckon if reseeding hairline Willy and his whore wife Olive Oil weren't "royals" they could easily pass for Hillbillies Mrs Willy and Olive Oil Whales of Montgomery, Alabama.

Why are you calling Kate a whore, it's not her fault that you have never got over your mum being one.

Se list was the same. And let's be honest, it's not a great set list. Talk about sagging in the middle and ending on a low. And WPINOYB was played TWICE before the show began and once during the actual set.

good to see the bruce lee backdrop back,even if its just for the Asian leg.

If you have to explain your 'wit' in parentheses, it's probably best you don't attempt it.

newly coined terminology. we are not in the drawer with the sharpest knives here, thus the explanatory aside.
in other, words they would never have figured it out otherwise, they probably they all thought that yesterday he was really skinny.

Sorry for my bad English.

To anyone reading these website and comments, like I have in the past... For information about the show etc. It can be very confusing that the conversation is just strange and aggressive. Complaint about Morrissey always, and the songs and personal spite could put you off. Please ignore it. I was at this show.. it was beautiful. If you like Morrissey's music I think you will be happy. His voice is wonderful and his performance. The similar set list might anger you if you go to the show every night ? But Morrissey seem to me to select the songs he is most proud of to show the world.. I and the Singapore crowd were completly agreed.

Back
Top Bottom