Walks through the pearly gates

mbb321

Deano
Walks through the pearly gates...

Let's hope it's no more so-low and a bit more so-proud :)

See you friday/sat!

Deano

Amen.

Let's have some intelligent discussion in this forum and not clutter it up with racist and tedious ramblings of trolls.

Ringleader said:
What happened to the official Morrissey forum? It was up and running two years ago and now closed?

Who know's?

All I know is that if it re-opens, the mozmusic.com people that have been posting on here for the last couple of years will most likely be off like a shot, shame really. :confused:

I thought morrisseymusic.com would of been up and running for the new album, maybe it will stay closed.

Most bands do have an official forum but I'm very surprised that there are no official Smiths website even though they already split up...take an example and have a look at Guns n Roses official forum it's really impressive:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/

Ringleader said:
Most bands do have an official forum but I'm very surprised that there are no official Smiths website even though they already split up...take an example and have a look at Guns n Roses official forum it's really impressive:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/

The guns and roses website, do you like them, it's total cock rock if you ask me. By the way, you have posted like over 170 messages here in a few days, at this rate you will be on for doing 20,000 posts in your first year. What was your name on the old forum?

Server NTLI said:
The guns and roses website, do you like them, it's total cock rock if you ask me. By the way, you have posted like over 170 messages here in a few days, at this rate you will be on for doing 20,000 posts in your first year. What was your name on the old forum?

Well, he had several names of course, like all of us (except the usual suspects). Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd NEVER end --and look at us now: walking on our graves, knowing B.B. (and I'm not talking Brigitte Bardot here) will ban us sooner or later.

(FYI: 'Ringleader' does not reply to posts concerning his number of posts, see my 1st post, thank you very much.)

Jack The Ripper said:
(FYI: 'Ringleader' does not reply to posts concerning his number of posts, see my 1st post, thank you very much.)

I know mate, to be honest, it's rather irritating

Back
Top Bottom