What do Morrissey-fans think of our band Nixon??

V

Vincent

Heya,

I just would like to ask the people of Morrissey-solo to listen to our new 5-track demo and give us their reviews (here or preferably in our guestbook). We're a new Belgian band & Smiths and Moz are influences. I hope it's not too obvious. I am the drummer/co-composer (lyrics) of the band and regular poster on Morrissey-solo.

Best tracks are, in my opinion 1 & 3, but feel free to listen to all 5 of them.

Curious?

http://www.nixonmusic.tk

!! or if that link doesn't work: Click the link here below NixonMusic website !!

go to "Music/MP3/Lyrics" en click on Download Demo

Good night and thank you!!

NixonMusic website

The tracks are in vbr ... so if some tracks have clicks try to play them in Real-player (instead of WMP) or via Winamp (www.winamp.com).

Cheers!

Well you obviously can play but... My opinion is the lyrics let you down. Track 1 is the best but like I say, the lyrics just do anything for me, sorry. Try doing a few Smiths covers, then come back, I’m sure you would sound great.

Fair enough ...

Please note English is not my native language ... and I don't give much time to write the lyrics ... they're just some basic feelings I try to put down in words ... let's say: writing lyrics in English for a dutch speaker isn't easy so I try to keep things simple and clear instead of trying to play with the Big Words ... the first song is in fact about the effects of Xtc ...

thanks for listening and your comment,

Vincent

> Fair enough ...

> Please note English is not my native language ... and I don't give much
> time to write the lyrics ... they're just some basic feelings I try to put
> down in words ... let's say: writing lyrics in English for a dutch speaker
> isn't easy so I try to keep things simple and clear instead of trying to
> play with the Big Words ... the first song is in fact about the effects of
> Xtc ...

> thanks for listening and your comment,

> Vincent

Xtc didn't do much for me, Vinny. 'Statue Of liberty' wasn't bad but, I dunno, they just sounded too nice.

Back
Top Bottom