What does it mean when a guy says...

Right on! I will live in the second one and even pay rent sometimes.

Yes, I like it when my mom asks why I don't bring boys home. Now, i could go on Craig's List and find one that would pretend like he's my boyfriend if I gave him $5, BUT....he might misspend his $5 on meth, so I have issues.

I did have a guy ask me why I wasnt married, a few weeks ago, but was a somewhat retarded and really really drunk old dude that was cracking me up. he told me he wanted to marry me and buy me a house. he apparently frequents that particular bar and ive seen him about 3 times now, i thought he was creepy at first but he's my buddy now. and when I mean old I mean like 70, at least. I'm referring to the karaoke night I've been going to alot recently, and after I sang last week he was so impressed he said he was gonna buy me TWO houses now. not one, but TWO. haha.

When i worked at mcDonald's (when I was 19 but looked like I was about 15 or so) I had an old guy that was in his 70's that would flirt with me. He bought me an ice cream cone one time. Another time, he offered me a job working at his furniture store.

Yes, I like it when my mom asks why I don't bring boys home. Now, i could go on Craig's List and find one that would pretend like he's my boyfriend if I gave him $5, BUT....he might misspend his $5 on meth, so I have issues.

When i worked at mcDonald's (when I was 19 but looked like I was about 15 or so) I had an old guy that was in his 70's that would flirt with me. He bought me an ice cream cone one time. Another time, he offered me a job working at his furniture store.

oh just the other day my mom asked me where I went on Saturday night. I told her that I was at the bar just a few blocks away doing karaoke. she's like "did you meet any guys? why don't you ever meet any guys?"

thx mom. :rolleyes: ...I'm 26 btw, so you know, im really running out of time. soon i won't even be able to have babies!! :rolleyes::p

my favorite question (from a guy) is "why dont you have a boyfriend?"

i need to think of something really awful to tell them for my own amusement.

any suggestions?

"cause I'm a heartless bitch" is my answer, but I think I need to change it as the guy usually think I'm flirting back.

(It's a much better answer than my old one- "I'm a lesbian". Apparently some guys are getting really angry if you tell them that.)

"cause I'm a heartless bitch" is my answer, but I think I need to change it as the guy usually think I'm flirting back.

(It's a much better answer than my old one- "I'm a lesbian". Apparently some guys are getting really angry if you tell them that.)

I've thought about using the lesbian line, but i've found that most guys like that, and it kinda backfires. :rolleyes:

"why dont you have a boyfriend?"

1. Why don't you have any tact?

2. Because my last boyfriend got weirded out when I finally granted him his fantasy three-way with my friend Kelly. What a chicken, right?

3. Oh, he's out in the car. In the trunk of the car, actually, in four Hefty bags.

4. He's in Iraq fighting for freedom. What the f*** are you doing to help, asshole?

5. I'm a big, starry-eyed dreamer: I'm holding out to meet a man who doesn't ask me colossally retarded questions.

6. Because I'm bi-curious. Or, I was. Just now you've convinced me to stick with chicks.

7. He got lost in the mail.

8. Could you repeat the question? This time move a little closer, I'm still not sure exactly which kind of hot sauce you put on that onion-liverwurst-asparagus sandwich.

9. What can I say? He wanted a change and the Dodgers ponied up the cash.

10. What do I look like, your bathroom mirror?

In high school, I was a hostess at a restaurant next door to a hotel. There was a business traveler who came in there often, visiting from Germany. He was impressed that I spoke (a little) German and tried to talk me into coming back to Germany with him to be his secretary... I think he was serious.

I wonder if I should have taken him up on it?

One guy in Stretford asked me 'Do you have a husband? Children?', how old does he think I am? How many teenage girls are married with children?

He must have been a fan of American daytime TV like "The Jerry Springer Show". :rolleyes:

I'd show you our version of that, the Jerremy Kyle Show but it's just not as sensationalist, it would be very dull in comparison. The first time I watched Jerry Springer and the studio audience all began to run at the stage and dance to a a country song I was amazed. All our talk-show audiences do is sit quietly and judge the mistakes of the 'under-class' :rolleyes:

To me it's always meant that they're not interested solely in YOU- they just want an excuse to shag other women. It's sort of like when you get dumped, and the other person says, "It's not YOU, it's ME."
that was exactly what I was thinking! Women say it too, of course, but my general understanding would be (without knowing all the ins and outs) that they were saying they did not exclusively want to date 1 person.

1. Why don't you have any tact?

2. Because my last boyfriend got weirded out when I finally granted him his fantasy three-way with my friend Kelly. What a chicken, right?

3. Oh, he's out in the car. In the trunk of the car, actually, in four Hefty bags.

4. He's in Iraq fighting for freedom. What the f*** are you doing to help, asshole?

5. I'm a big, starry-eyed dreamer: I'm holding out to meet a man who doesn't ask me colossally retarded questions.

6. Because I'm bi-curious. Or, I was. Just now you've convinced me to stick with chicks.

7. He got lost in the mail.

8. Could you repeat the question? This time move a little closer, I'm still not sure exactly which kind of hot sauce you put on that onion-liverwurst-asparagus sandwich.

9. What can I say? He wanted a change and the Dodgers ponied up the cash.

10. What do I look like, your bathroom mirror?

God those were soooo funny. :)

Back
Top Bottom