What will the future be?

The number one song in America right now is ultra right wing, so lets stop taking his word that labels won't put out his records because of his views. He's an unreliable pain in the ass that labels don't want to deal with anymore.

The number one song in America right now is ultra right wing, so lets stop taking his word that labels won't put out his records because of his views. He's an unreliable pain in the ass that labels don't want to deal with anymore.

Miley Cyrus ‘Flowers’ ?

I was wrong, its only #2 (its "Try This In a Small Town" by Jason Aldean)

I could understand with a name like ‘Discorobot’ you’d have issue with this song, I mean, it’s difficult to dance to.

Jokes aside, maybe Morrissey should try to sign to BBR?

not everyone hates it ….

Instead of record labels letting the listener judge for themselves by buying the album or not, they refuse to give people that liberty, as if they know better what the public should and should not hear. This goes for online culture too, where there’s no space given for people to think for themselves, so instead they fall in line, out of fear that they too will have their name smeared for daring to have a different view. Sad times. Yeah, Morrissey will be Morrissey, who else should he be? But I don’t believe it’s fair to say that he’s the problem.

If Moz wants a label's money/support for release, then he is assenting to their judgment and conditions- whatever those are. There's nothing preventing him from releasing Without Music The World Dies and letting the listener judge for themselves. So in that sense, he is standing in his own way

There's only one sensible career move now: 'List of the Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo'.

If Moz wants a label's money/support for release, then he is assenting to their judgment and conditions- whatever those are. There's nothing preventing him from releasing Without Music The World Dies and letting the listener judge for themselves. So in that sense, he is standing in his own way

@SuedeMoz

Sure. But of course I was speaking about BoT, and the label not releasing and sitting on it.

Also, I don’t think we know without seeing the contract as to what Morrissey is ‘assenting’ to and not, in regards to their judgments and conditions.

There are 2 parties here, It seems just as well that record companies in general probably have a problem assenting to Morrissey’s judgments and conditions also. Though that’s probably normal in any agreeing of terms between client and a business.

Back
Top Bottom