Wherre to by THPGU single???

[email protected]

Sugar Booger
Itunes doesnt have this and neither did the local record store. Where can I buy or download the single and accompanying tracks? Thanks.

Itunes doesnt have this and neither did the local record store. Where can I buy or download the single and accompanying tracks? Thanks.

Order the Greatest Hits album? Rip-off doesn't cover it but it should be fairly cheap, particularly if you're buying online.

Order the Greatest Hits album? Rip-off doesn't cover it but it should be fairly cheap, particularly if you're buying online.

My understanding was that there was a single out last week that featured THPGU as well as another of his news ones along with 2-3 live tracks from his most recent tour. I think "Find Out For Yourself" was one, maybe "Coma". It was posted on this site I believe. Itunes doesnt even have the Greatest Hits yet and if they do their not going to let you buy the 2 new songs without buying the whole album. They never do when new or bonus tracks are thrown on regurgitated "Best ofs".

My understanding was that there was a single out last week that featured THPGU as well as another of his news ones along with 2-3 live tracks from his most recent tour. I think "Find Out For Yourself" was one, maybe "Coma". It was posted on this site I believe. Itunes doesnt even have the Greatest Hits yet and if they do their not going to let you buy the 2 new songs without buying the whole album. They never do when new or bonus tracks are thrown on regurgitated "Best ofs".

Your best bet is Amazon.com.

Back
Top Bottom