Why do English people. Like Florida so much?

1. Disney World
  2. English spoken
  3. Hot
  4. Nearer than California
....I've never been there, but I've met people who've been.

Last edited:
Why do you. Put punctuation in the middle of the sentence? It's kind. Of confusing.

cheers

Getting drunk here is cheap.

What is that cool building with the red door across the street?
That's a parish church.It's gets packed out on a Sunday morning.Mostly with residents from the care home which is just next door.
Having a care home next door will be a big travel cost saver when I put the wife there.
Just down the road about a mile away is Oxfords crematorium.That will be another cost saver when needed LOL:D:D

Simply Disney and all that it entails, the adults come back boasting of such exotic things like coke for breakfast and bigger portion sizes than a North Korea labourer sees in a lifetime.

That's a parish church.It's gets packed out on a Sunday morning.Mostly with residents from the care home which is just next door.
Having a care home next door will be a big travel cost saver when I put the wife there.
Just down the road about a mile away is Oxfords crematorium.That will be another cost saver when needed LOL:D:D

Nothing like planning ahead! :p

my most vivid memory of florida is vomiting into a shoe.

Quote of the day.

Anything gets tedious after awhile - I'm tired of heat, humidity and glaring sunshine. It was 84 degrees yesterday (29 celsius I think that is). Fecking tiresome. I'd welcome a holiday in Oxford, lightly dusted with snow as it is.

Back
Top Bottom