"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" single sleeve; song download listed on Amazon UK (May 13)

wpinoyb_single.jpg

An anonymous person posted the link to the song download (May 13) on Amazon UK:

World Peace Is None Of Your Business - Amazon UK
Morrissey
13 May 2014

Label: Virgin EMI
Copyright: (C) 2014 Morrissey, Under Exclusive License To Harvest Records
Total Length: 4:32
Genres: Indie & Alternative
ASIN: B00K9M1A8K

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" single sleeve; song download listed on Amazon UK

Is the cover art by Banski? I think that Moz thanked Banski three times at Saturdays show in L.A.

Re: Article: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" single sleeve; song download listed on Amazon UK

Wow, what a brilliant production. Moz sounds amazing. Beautiful keyboard sounds. Happy with that!

Wow, what a brilliant production. Moz sounds amazing. Beautiful keyboard sounds. Happy with that!

Agree that the production is great. Could have been a plodding MOR type thing but the different layers of keyboard/guitar/distorted bass make it feel like a hypnotic dream.

This is Bansky inspired? Does anyone know if there's a picture floating around of the original artwork?

Just downloaded it - generally not bad, but Jesse's guitar solo at the end sounds frickin' AWFUL.

Are we going to be able to get this in America? Or just New Zealand and England?

This is Bansky inspired? Does anyone know if there's a picture floating around of the original artwork?

I'm sure it will turn up on some wall tonight.....Battersea Dog's Home, maybe.....

best wishes
Sharon.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we going to be able to get this in America? Or just New Zealand and England?

America is NOT the world....

best wishes
Sharon

I don't think they are. I contacted Amazon about it and they said they didn't see anything about it being released. They could have lied to me, though.

I don't think they are. I contacted Amazon about it and they said they didn't see anything about it being released. They could have lied to me, though.

I don't see anything on iTunes either.

I don't see anything on iTunes either.

Hello

It's 8:21pm EDT. It *should* be available at midnight.
Please savour the anticipation. It's really very, very special.

Best wishes
Sharon

America may NOT be the world, but darn, sure is funny he's touring here first....or wait, continuing from where he left off, here in America...where his friends don't stab him in the back

My Dad's 55 too, he looks old too, photoshop it's OK in Moz face but the background looks ugly, fake.

Anyway, the song WPINOYB is great, the chorus is so catchy, good choice for a single the voice sounds good, the music sounds is so different from YOR.

America may NOT be the world, but darn, sure is funny he's touring here first....or wait, continuing from where he left off, here in America...where his friends don't stab him in the back

The US is a rehearsal for the UK/Ireland/EU shows lined up for the album release. He knew he had to come up with the goods before showing his face around here again. And....he has done! Who'd have thought it?

We can't remember the last time we listened to a new song for over 2 hours continuously upon release. It's simply wonderful. It's 8:50pm EDT, just over 3 hours to go for you folk. Maybe do some housework? Or re-schedule your diary for tomorrow morning? I think you'll be up late tonight.....

best wishes
Sharon

The US is a rehearsal for the UK/Ireland/EU shows lined up for the album release. He knew he had to come up with the goods before showing his face around here again. And....he has done! Who'd have thought it?

We can't remember the last time we listened to a new song for over 2 hours continuously upon release. It's simply wonderful. It's 8:50pm EDT, just over 3 hours to go for you folk. Maybe do some housework? Or re-schedule your diary for tomorrow morning? I think you'll be up late tonight.....

best wishes
Sharon

Wait is this a irony free u-turn? If so, I guess we can put the rest the "Joe Chiccarelli is a terrible producer choice" chorus?

Wait is this a irony free u-turn? If so, I guess we can put the rest the "Joe Chiccarelli is a terrible producer choice" chorus?

Hello 'Anonymous'

I'm afraid I don't understand your second sentence. Can you re-phrase it or elaborate if you want/need a reply. I'm not aware we've ever made any comment about Joe Chiccarelli. Are you thinking of someone else?

Best wishes
Sharon.

That's actually a valid point...and I wrote that bit...that could quite be true. Props where props due. If it is one thing that I admire about the overseas concert goers is that you EXPECT quality, and when you don't get it, you voice it. In America, we may not get quality sometimes but we do SQUAT about it. And c'mon guys, let's show some more emotion at these shows!!! Viva Chicago!!!!

best wishes
Sharon

Well that's no fun. But I suppose it will make its way through the internet soon enough...

Well that's no fun. But I suppose it will make its way through the internet soon enough...

I just listened to a one minute sample of it here. Love it. The chorus is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom