Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

Surprise us. As someone who consistently speaks violently about blacks, blames Jews for everything under the sun and considers homosexuality a deviant lifestyle, I can't imagine you would be particularly bothered by the term 'racist.'
He/she is so f***ed up that they would probably consider the term to be a badge of honour.

Surprise us. As someone who consistently speaks violently about blacks, blames Jews for everything under the sun and considers homosexuality a deviant lifestyle, I can't imagine you would be particularly bothered by the term 'racist.'
As Jewish academics invented and promote the term through their press, and love to whip the blacks they shipped to America into a fury, no wonder I blame them for so many ills.

Racist noun

1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
I'd say that definition is (a) fairly tight, and (b) applies to you and several others on here. This is a dictionary definition, not something that 'a liberal chooses to say it is.'
The first bit generally describes US blacks. They consider themselves superior to whites - worse, they actively despise them as the current riots and attacks show.

As Jewish academics invented and promote the term through their press, and love to whip the blacks they shipped to America into a fury, no wonder I blame them for so many ills.
Bubba, use the dolls to show us how the nasty Jewish man hurt you.

The first bit generally describes US blacks. They consider themselves superior to whites - worse, they actively despise them as the current riots and attacks show.
They would certainly be correct if they thought themselves superior to you.

You spent most of yesterday writing posts about shooting blacks and lodging grenades up their anuses. Your evasive, plausible deniability is obviously just a coy game you play to amuse yourself but I assure you that it's a tremendous bore for the rest of us.

You spent most of yesterday writing posts about shooting blacks and lodging grenades up their anuses. Your evasive, plausible deniability is obviously just a coy game you play to amuse yourself but I assure you that it's a tremendous bore for the rest of us.
That single tongue-in-cheek post must have really stuck with you.

Trust you to remember my most infantile one.

They would certainly be correct if they thought themselves superior to you.
No, they think they are superior to anybody with white skin.

Ask any black person what race they consider the best and they will proudly say their own.

Ask any race (apart from whites) the same question and they will also proudly say their own.

But whites will always hesitate at this same question. It will make them feel intrinsically uncomfortable. Why? Because they have been conditioned to think the truthful answer is somehow evil. In other words they have been indoctrinated to feel 'white guilt'. And why is this?

Media conditioning since birth.

And now, who runs the media and why would they do this?

To undermine and destroy their biggest rival.

In Brazil you don't find US American hypocrisy. They don't try to sell to the rest of the world they are the paradigm of freedom. No other country in the rest of America tries to do it. The greatest social disease in the whole American continent is a huge shameful inequality (except maybe Canada). That's the main cause of social and political instability. I know that where I live everything can explode from one day to the next. You just have to put in other people's shoes to understand it.

Brazil is 10 times more unequal than the USA - social inequality in Brazil is almost of 19th century standards. The big difference in Brazil was that European settlers and slaves interbred. This was almost unheard of in the USA. Many in Brazil are 'mestiço' - a mix of black and white. This made racial segregation next to impossible in Brazil - whereas it poisoned culture in the USA for decades and is still being played out now.

Considering the current definition of being a 'racist' is whatever a liberal chooses to say it is, I'm not bothered by that accusation in the slightest.

It doesn't matter if liberals overuse the word.

You have an unambiguously racist belief system.

You're right it doesn't reflect the whole situation but it accurately reflect a who's actually going out burning and assaulting people. Not too mention all the government leaders pretty much blaming "whites" for this

Not really. The riots have become a focus for anyone unhappy with the system, the police are responding with heavy-handed crowd control which is causing even more dislike of the system & politicians are trying to say whatever will least damage their careers. In general Dems will take the social justice line & GOP will go for law & order, unless either becomes catastrophically at odds with the mood of their voters.

It doesn't matter if liberals overuse the word.

You have an unambiguously racist belief system.

If I had black skin and was sticking up for my race in exactly the same fashion, you wouldn't say that. You would probably even say I had an anti-racist belief system.

Meaning, of course, that you are racist in your thinking, as just like the media and academia you pick and choose your attempts at defamation according to the colour of a person's skin.

Which proves my opinion that 'racism' has gone beyond being a credible or valid term.

I yearn for the day that Morrissey stops trying to wear James Baldwin's skin like some kind of wolf in sheep's clothing "I'm not racist here's proof" Leatherface. Blah blah blah. Open up the checkbook and use some of that privilege to help others, not endlessly jack yourself off about your brilliance and pretending at some kind of otherworldly lyrical prescience.

If I had black skin and was sticking up for my race in exactly the same fashion, you wouldn't say that. You would probably even say I had an anti-racist belief system.

Meaning, of course, that you are racist in your thinking, as just like the media and academia you pick and choose your attempts at defamation according to the colour of a person's skin.

Which proves my opinion that 'racism' has gone beyond being a credible or valid term.

It doesn't prove your point because I wouldn't think that.

The idea that Morrissey is trying to keep people from watching the news so he can gaslight them is low key one of the most deranged conspiracy theories on here.
Why? It's very similar to Trump's handbook. Don't pay attention to the fake news media- come to me for the real scoop- or read the news that Fiona (or Fox) writes. Morrissey doesn't want fans, he wants fanatics who worship him. It's sad really, because they used to without him having to try and demand it of them.

Been into the Smiths since 88. I’m not racist just hate disgusting animals who destroy every neighborhood they move into and the white slavery guilt that lets them get away with it. And pussies like you!
88 huh? Nice dog whistle you racist c***. The world is waking up and there will be no place left for you. How does it feel to be the minority that people hate? That people are willing to die to stamp out?
You better run boy, history is coming for you.

Karen, I posted a clip of the mayor blaming "white supremacists" for the riots. All the rhetoric in the media and liberal govt is trying to blame this on whites. You keep making excuses and not holding people in these cities accountable for their actions. Your acting like what @reelfountain said is not accurate but based on the rhetoric going on, she had a point. Acknowledge that blacks and white sjws are acting violent and attacking white people for no reason
I watched a lot of livestreams over the weekend. Some of it was really hopeful and encouraging, but in my hometown where things were going pretty peacefully, I was struck by a moment when the protest turned. Several white kids started bashing out windows and spray painting businesses while a young black woman with a megaphone pleaded through tears with them to stop. I found a lot more clarity by going through the livestreams than anything on the news. Friday night, I watched as the media crews arrived four hours into the protest. I wholeheartedly recommend going directly to the people for the news. You get it unfiltered as it happens.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom