Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh FFS, I've heard it all now from the skinny trolls! Acid production? You spew loads of that on here every day.
No depths these pieces of shit won't sink to, so as to undermine something Moz has said...:rolleyes:
You need to go for a trolloctomy & get cured once and for all.
Surgery is the only way out of your particular brand of malaise.

:straightface:

you mention a billion dollars the cuck claims to be a billionaire
you mention lentils he chugging a vat of lentil soup.

the cornudovirus is what this skinny troll suffers from:rock:
caught it off skinny.

Mano_cornuta_by-RaBoe001.jpg

I'm absolutely fine toss bag, it makes no difference to daily life. Somethings going to get us all one day, hope yours is as unpleasant as you appear to be.

No. No. You're wrong! Morrissey's right. It's a cancerous condition that turns you into a victim. It allows you to cancel concerts at a whim and fall back on the excuse of cancerous ill health rather than just an esophogal condition that is treated with daily medication. How dare you attempt to claim anything to the contrary!

Why do you ...

I returned the question "why do you?" Why do you, as a recent forum member, feel the need to appoint yourself as hall monitor? In you stepped poking your nose into everything and challenging everyone. It seems it's OK to have a view or opinion as long as that view/opinion aligns with yours. Your brow-beating is relentless as it is tedious.

I suspect Morrissey is new to you, otherwise why wait so long to join a well established fan forum, but please do try to allow others to breathe and reel yourself in.

I think Nerak’s right. I think this because she’s got such incredible confidence in herself that she couldn’t ever be mistaken.

I mean “she knows” …

She’ll post her personal views as fact
She’ll post guff links that she hasn’t even read
She’ll abuse people online and then spend days trying to pretend she hasn’t
She’ll brown-nose Morrissey relentlessly till he get's cancer of the sphincter

That’s confidence!

Nerak. She’s bold. She’s brash. She’s brazen and has no sense of humility or when to shut the f*** up.

Being wrong really burns you.

I returned the question "why do you?" Why do you, as a recent forum member, feel the need to appoint yourself as hall monitor? In you stepped poking your nose into everything and challenging everyone. It seems it's OK to have a view or opinion as long as that view/opinion aligns with yours. Your brow-beating is relentless as it is tedious.

I suspect Morrissey is new to you, otherwise why wait so long to join a well established fan forum, but please do try to allow others to breathe and reel yourself in.

Why do you think I'm the hall monitor? Or that you can't breathe?

I post what I think. Same as anyone.

And ... you are his doctor? You'll also note, should you have cared to read my comments, that at no point did I cite Morrissey's doctor only what Morrissey himself has said in a face to face television interview. Morrissey once quipped (I paraphrase) "if you haven't heard it from my own lips, I haven't said it".

You scanned the internet to find something that you believed proved Morrissey had cancer. Strange that you should be so obsessed that he should have cancer - but there you are. You failed.

Unfortunately, the very article that you have quite obviously either, not read or not understood, confirms the case I have been making, repeatedly.

Results
The risk of progression of Barrett’s Esophagus to carcinoma lies between 0.10% and 0.15% per year.

Defintion
“Barrett’s carcinoma ”
is the term used to refer to esophageal adenocarcinoma that has developed on the site of Barrett’s esophagus.

There can be a progression from Barrett's Esophagus to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma but they are two seprate diagnoses.

The article also goes on to say "Barrett’s carcinoma develops from Barrett’s Esophagus" when in fact it should say "Barrett’s carcinoma can develop from Barrett’s Esophagus". Under definition (see above) even without disputing Barrett's carcinoma should read " Barrett's carcinoma is a term that can be used ..."
This does not inspire confidence - probably due to translation from German to English' although it could be just very poor language used by the researchers.

Morrissey, from his very own lips, claims he was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus. Are you now saying Morrissey wasn't telling the truth or that he didn't understand the diagnosis he was provided with?

I am not an expert but I have lived for several years with Barrett's Esophagus and I've been unfortunate enough to develop Esophageal Adenocarcinoma, twice. I'm acutely aware of the difference between the diagnoses. What experience to you base your comments on?
Would you mind telling us what the treatment is for Esophageal Adenocarcinoma, and how it differs from the treatment to Barret's Oesophagus? For instance, was surgery or radiotherapy involved? It would be helpful to understand the distinction.

Would you mind telling us what the treatment is for Esophageal Adenocarcinoma, and how it differs from the treatment to Barret's Oesophagus? For instance, was surgery or radiotherapy involved? It would be helpful to understand the distinction.

Barrett's Oesophagus
Surgery can be involved in both diagnoses. Due to deterioration following other interventions I underwent a successful oesophagectomy.

Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
Due to pre-exisiting health conditions this was treated with radiotherapy on two occasions.

Like any illness appropriate treatment depends on how far the condition has progressed and how fit you are. My family is predisposed to both conditions. Most, thankfully, just take daily medication to deal with Barrett's Oesophagus/GERD. I generally just get on with things until an issue presents and that's not been that often.

Barrett's Oesophagus
Surgery can be involved in both diagnoses. Due to deterioration following other interventions I underwent a successful oesophagectomy.

Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
Due to pre-exisiting health conditions this was treated with radiotherapy on two occasions.

Like any illness appropriate treatment depends on how far the condition has progressed and how fit you are. My family is predisposed to both conditions. Most, thankfully, just take daily medication to deal with Barrett's Oesophagus/GERD. I generally just get on with things until an issue presents and that's not been that often.
Thank you for those facts. I think that does suggest that Morrissey has not had Adenocarcinoma, since the treatment he described on Larry King certainly did not include surgery or radiotherapy. And I presume an oesophagectomy would not have done much for his singing career, which seems to have continued unimpeded. Wishing you wellness, Anon.

Thank you for those facts. I think that does suggest that Morrissey has not had Adenocarcinoma, since the treatment he described on Larry King certainly did not include surgery or radiotherapy. And I presume an oesophagectomy would not have done much for his singing career, which seems to have continued unimpeded. Wishing you wellness, Anon.

Thanks. I presented the information relating to my own factual experience. I appreciate that others will have differing medical interventions based on their own health condition. I don't believe radiotherapy is used for Barrett's in the UK. It may be different in other countries? I agree that if Morrissey did have an oesophagectomy he would definitley needed to have down-time. I also believe he would have mentioned it on Larry King , or indeed, in a statement.

They key issue to take from the links, under Barrett's Oesophagus are, in regard to this forum discussion:

"Sometimes the dysplasia develops into a cancer called adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus"
"Sometimes a biopsy shows there are continuing changes in the cells. This may mean there is a risk these might develop into cancer."

Both quotes from MacMillan illustrate that Barrett's, in istelf, is not a cancerous condition.

I have attempted to make my point clearly and also deal with the "you're wrong", "no, he didn't" "no, it isn't" brigade. I'll bow out and return to the joyous task of listening to Spanish indie pop.

Thanks. I presented the information relating to my own factual experience. I appreciate that others will have differing medical interventions based on their own health condition. I don't believe radiotherapy is used for Barrett's in the UK. It may be different in other countries? I agree that if Morrissey did have an oesophagectomy he would definitley needed to have down-time. I also believe he would have mentioned it on Larry King , or indeed, in a statement.

They key issue to take from the links, under Barrett's Oesophagus are, in regard to this forum discussion:

"Sometimes the dysplasia develops into a cancer called adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus"
"Sometimes a biopsy shows there are continuing changes in the cells. This may mean there is a risk these might develop into cancer."

Both quotes from MacMillan illustrate that Barrett's, in istelf, is not a cancerous condition.

I have attempted to make my point clearly and also deal with the "you're wrong", "no, he didn't" "no, it isn't" brigade. I'll bow out and return to the joyous task of listening to Spanish indie pop.

He used a legitimate linguistic shortcut, so calling him a liar based on him not parsing out his medical conditions is ridiculous.

It** can be treated in it's early stages with an endoscopic procedure. Unless you've got something booked it would be easy enough to work round it. And no one in the public eye needs to put out a statement about anything.
Some agents won't even confirm a death until after the funeral.

**cancer

Last edited by a moderator:
He used a legitimate linguistic shortcut, so calling him a liar based on him not parsing out his medical conditions is ridiculous.

It can be treated in it's early stages with an endoscopic procedure. Unless you've got something booked it would be easy enough to work round it. And no one in the public eye needs to put out a statement about anything.
Some agents won't even confirm a death until after the funeral.

You don't know what you are talking about. Barretts is not treated with anything. You are given tablets such as omeprazole to minimise acid. You only get treated when it turns to low/high grade dysplasia.

No dysplasia
Your doctor will likely recommend:

• Periodic endoscopy to monitor the cells in your esophagus. If your biopsies show no dysplasia, you'll probably have a follow-up endoscopy in one year and then every three years if no changes occur.
  • Treatment for GERD. Medication and lifestyle changes can ease your signs and symptoms. Surgery to tighten the sphincter that controls the flow of stomach acid may be an option. Treating GERD doesn't treat the underlying Barrett's esophagus and likely won't decrease the risk of esophageal cancer, but can help make it easier to detect dysplasia.
Low-grade dysplasia
If low-grade dysplasia is found, it should be verified by an experienced pathologist. For low-grade dysplasia, your doctor may recommend another endoscopy in six months, with additional follow-up every six to 12 months.

But, given the risk of esophageal cancer, treatment may be recommended if the diagnosis is confirmed. Preferred treatments include:

• Endoscopic resection, which uses an endoscope to remove damaged cells.
  • Radiofrequency ablation, which uses heat to remove abnormal esophagus tissue. Radiofrequency ablation may be recommended after endoscopic resection.
If significant inflammation of the esophagus is present at initial endoscopy, another endoscopy is performed after you've received three to four months of treatment to reduce stomach acid.

High-grade dysplasia

• GERD surgery
High-grade dysplasia is generally thought to be a precursor to esophageal cancer. For this reason, your doctor may recommend endoscopic resection or radiofrequency ablation. Other options for treatment include:

• Cryotherapy, which uses an endoscope to apply a cold liquid or gas to abnormal cells in the esophagus. The cells are allowed to warm up and then are frozen again. The cycle of freezing and thawing damages the abnormal cells.
  • Photodynamic therapy, which destroys abnormal cells by making them sensitive to light.
  • Surgery in which the damaged part of your esophagus is removed, and the remaining portion is attached to your stomach.

You don't know what you are talking about. Barretts is not treated with anything. You are given tablets such as omeprazole to minimise acid. You only get treated when it turns to low/high grade dysplasia.

No dysplasia
Your doctor will likely recommend:

• Periodic endoscopy to monitor the cells in your esophagus. If your biopsies show no dysplasia, you'll probably have a follow-up endoscopy in one year and then every three years if no changes occur.
  • Treatment for GERD. Medication and lifestyle changes can ease your signs and symptoms. Surgery to tighten the sphincter that controls the flow of stomach acid may be an option. Treating GERD doesn't treat the underlying Barrett's esophagus and likely won't decrease the risk of esophageal cancer, but can help make it easier to detect dysplasia.
Low-grade dysplasia
If low-grade dysplasia is found, it should be verified by an experienced pathologist. For low-grade dysplasia, your doctor may recommend another endoscopy in six months, with additional follow-up every six to 12 months.

But, given the risk of esophageal cancer, treatment may be recommended if the diagnosis is confirmed. Preferred treatments include:

• Endoscopic resection, which uses an endoscope to remove damaged cells.
  • Radiofrequency ablation, which uses heat to remove abnormal esophagus tissue. Radiofrequency ablation may be recommended after endoscopic resection.
If significant inflammation of the esophagus is present at initial endoscopy, another endoscopy is performed after you've received three to four months of treatment to reduce stomach acid.

High-grade dysplasia

• GERD surgery
High-grade dysplasia is generally thought to be a precursor to esophageal cancer. For this reason, your doctor may recommend endoscopic resection or radiofrequency ablation. Other options for treatment include:

• Cryotherapy, which uses an endoscope to apply a cold liquid or gas to abnormal cells in the esophagus. The cells are allowed to warm up and then are frozen again. The cycle of freezing and thawing damages the abnormal cells.
  • Photodynamic therapy, which destroys abnormal cells by making them sensitive to light.
  • Surgery in which the damaged part of your esophagus is removed, and the remaining portion is attached to your stomach.

Early stage cancer.

I am studying to be a radiology technician and have read a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about his diagnosis as there are so many deniers here who already think they know it all and it just gets a little exhausting. But, having said that, I would like to add my two cents, and then I’m done with the subject!

I believe Morrissey had what is known as T1 cancer. A very, very, early stage I cancer that was/is only in a small part of the mucosa and has not grown deeper into the submucosa. What I believe Morrissey described by “scraping “ cancer cells is that his gastroenterologist performed what is known as EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection.) Which is a procedure that removes the affected mucosa in the esophagus and is followed by an endoscopy that will kill any remaining cancerous cells. If the person, in this case Morrissey, is an otherwise healthy individual, and he is as far as we know, radiation and chemotherapy is not always necessary. However, it is important to continue with periodic screening for pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the future. If the cancer returns then they will perform surgery to remove the section of his esophagus that is affected. Let’s hope that never happens!!!

In closing, I believe Morrissey. I remember he had a lot of trouble singing at one point and used to say on stage, “Nodes, nodes, nodes, everywhere “ when he couldn’t finish a lyric...

That is all! :)

I am studying to be a radiology technician and have read a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about his diagnosis as there are so many deniers here who already think they know it all and it just gets a little exhausting. But, having said that, I would like to add my two cents, and then I’m done with the subject!

I believe Morrissey had what is known as T1 cancer. A very, very, early stage I cancer that was/is only in a small part of the mucosa and has not grown deeper into the submucosa. What I believe Morrissey described by “scraping “ cancer cells is that his gastroenterologist performed what is known as EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection.) Which is a procedure that removes the affected mucosa in the esophagus and is followed by an endoscopy that will kill any remaining cancerous cells. If the person, in this case Morrissey, is an otherwise healthy individual, and he is as far as we know, radiation and chemotherapy is not always necessary. However, it is important to continue with periodic screening for pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the future. If the cancer returns then they will perform surgery to remove the section of his esophagus that is affected. Let’s hope that never happens!!!

In closing, I believe Morrissey. I remember he had a lot of trouble singing at one point and used to say on stage, “Nodes, nodes, nodes, everywhere “ when he couldn’t finish a lyric...

That is all! :)

Nah!

I'm studying to be a bullshit technician and have scanned a bit about Barrett’s and esophageal cancer and the various treatments that are performed. I did this quickly on the internet just prior to typing. I don’t usually delve deeply into conversation about Morrissey's diagnosis as I wholly believe what Morrissey tells me. I use the word deniers to discredit anyone that disagrees with me. I'm a know it all and I can be more than little exhausting.

Oh, so it's a well established fan forum, is it? FFS you could have fooled me, skinny.

But if it is, why the f*** are you here on it, relentlessly, skinny?

You, & your pseuds, treat this place like it's your own personal trolling zone.

Reel yourself in, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom