Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don’t become saints; perhaps this is where the resentful are going wrong. They are accepted as humans, flaws and strengths together. Absolutely no one is saying Douglas was a saint, but many are recognising his wide contribution to art, culture and society. Your day of reckoning will come, and if you stop writing negative shite here, you might also achieve something worth talking about.

Question. Did you read Morrisseys' ode to Mr Douglas? It certainly alluded to imminent martyrdom.

Question. Did you read Morrisseys' ode to Mr Douglas? It certainly alluded to imminent martyrdom.
Words from a man who’s learnt to cherish the blessing that is art. Might I ask if you ever researched the origin of the phrase ‘Beethoven was Deaf’?

Words from a man who’s learnt to cherish the blessing that is art. Might I ask if you ever researched the origin of the phrase ‘Beethoven was Deaf’?

So you agree he was alluding to Mr Douglas as a saint?

Why are there so many fans in here so keen for Morrissey to have cancer. Surely, they'd be happier to learn that he didn't.

So you agree he was alluding to Mr Douglas as a saint?
I get a constant sense that you want affirmation about how right you are, all the time; about everything. There is a name for that condition.

No, they don't. As ever you know nothing but that never ever stops you from spouting nonsense you've scanned on the internet.

Barrett's is a diagnosis.
If you have cancer you DO NOT have Barrett's.
If there are cancerous complications to Barrett's the diagnosis would be Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Morrissey never had a Esophageal Adenocarcinoma diagnosis.
Ergo despite Morrissey and you both desperate for a cancer diagnosis (for reasons known only to yourselves) he did not have a cancer diagnosis and as a consequence did not have cancer.

It's a bit like saying "I was diagnosed with Actinic Keratoses. I have skin cancer". When, in fact, if Actinic Keratoses did develop into a skin cancer that would be rediagnosed as Squamous Cell Carcinoma.

You're wrong.

You're also not his doctor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4400825/

I wish it would just leave so I can bolt the door.
Yes, we can see that all that is healthy about existence troubles you. I might also caution that I’ve seen how your affliction ends: not well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional confirmation that Morrissey did not have cancer. If he did he would have had a diagnosis of the type of cancer and that diagnosis would NOT be Barret's because it is NOT a cancer diagnosis.
Once you have Barrett's it's rare to get rid of it. It is a precancerous condition and I know someone with it. As Morrissey said, "you only hear the word cancer". It is another reminder of our mortality, like losing a parent and things are never quite the same again.
It's not a death sentence for most, but you have to mind yourself and not let it develop any further.
Why other posters on this site would wish it on anyone else, jokingly or in earnest, mystifies me.

Once you have Barrett's it's rare to get rid of it. It is a precancerous condition and I know someone with it. As Morrissey said, "you only hear the word cancer". It is another reminder of our mortality, like losing a parent and things are never quite the same again.
It's not a death sentence for most, but you have to mind yourself and not let it develop any further.
Why other posters on this site would wish it on anyone else, jokingly or in earnest, mystifies me.

You can't get rid of it. I have had it since 2012 and take omeprazole every day to minimise acid production. I also have to have a Gastroscopy every 2 years to keep an eye on it.

They don’t become saints; perhaps this is where the resentful are going wrong. They are accepted as humans, flaws and strengths together. Absolutely no one is saying Douglas was a saint, but many are recognising his wide contribution to art, culture and society. Your day of reckoning will come, and if you stop writing negative shite here, you might also achieve something worth talking about.

There's a gulf between simply "not being a saint" and being the type of person who subjects a 16 year old girl to a prolonged violent rape, you massive tool. You're another bag carrier and jock strap holder for the rich and powerful. You might be in awe of someone who made good movies 60 years ago and think their occupation gave them licence to rape without repercussions, but unlike you I don't allow stars in my eyes to cloud my vision. Kindly f*** off!

You can't get rid of it. I have had it since 2012 and take omeprazole every day to minimise acid production. I also have to have a Gastroscopy every 2 years to keep an eye on it.

Oh FFS, I've heard it all now from the skinny trolls! Acid production? You spew loads of that on here every day.
No depths these pieces of shit won't sink to, so as to undermine something Moz has said...:rolleyes:
You need to go for a trolloctomy & get cured once and for all.
Surgery is the only way out of your particular brand of malaise.

And ... you are his doctor? You'll also note, should you have cared to read my comments, that at no point did I cite Morrissey's doctor only what Morrissey himself has said in a face to face television interview. Morrissey once quipped (I paraphrase) "if you haven't heard it from my own lips, I haven't said it".

You scanned the internet to find something that you believed proved Morrissey had cancer. Strange that you should be so obsessed that he should have cancer - but there you are. You failed.

Unfortunately, the very article that you have quite obviously either, not read or not understood, confirms the case I have been making, repeatedly.

Results
The risk of progression of Barrett’s Esophagus to carcinoma lies between 0.10% and 0.15% per year.

Defintion
“Barrett’s carcinoma ”
is the term used to refer to esophageal adenocarcinoma that has developed on the site of Barrett’s esophagus.

There can be a progression from Barrett's Esophagus to Esophageal Adenocarcinoma but they are two seprate diagnoses.

The article also goes on to say "Barrett’s carcinoma develops from Barrett’s Esophagus" when in fact it should say "Barrett’s carcinoma can develop from Barrett’s Esophagus". Under definition (see above) even without disputing Barrett's carcinoma should read " Barrett's carcinoma is a term that can be used ..."
This does not inspire confidence - probably due to translation from German to English' although it could be just very poor language used by the researchers.

Morrissey, from his very own lips, claims he was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus. Are you now saying Morrissey wasn't telling the truth or that he didn't understand the diagnosis he was provided with?

I am not an expert but I have lived for several years with Barrett's Esophagus and I've been unfortunate enough to develop Esophageal Adenocarcinoma, twice. I'm acutely aware of the difference between the diagnoses. What experience to you base your comments on?

There's a gulf between simply "not being a saint" and being the type of person who subjects a 16 year old girl to a prolonged violent rape, you massive tool. You're another bag carrier and jock strap holder for the rich and powerful. You might be in awe of someone who made good movies 60 years ago and think their occupation gave them licence to rape without repercussions, but unlike you I don't allow stars in my eyes to cloud my vision. Kindly f*** off!
The depth of resentment here speaks for itself.

Oh FFS, I've heard it all now from the skinny trolls! Acid production? You spew loads of that on here every day.
No depths these pieces of shit won't sink to, so as to undermine something Moz has said...:rolleyes:
You need to go for a trolloctomy & get cured once and for all.
Surgery is the only way out of your particular brand of malaise.

Yep, in a lot of cases Barretts is caused by acid reflux burning the lining of your oesophagus. When the cells regenerate they can change to a different state called Barretts. See you have learn something today you rabid f***ing dick head.

That is what Morrissey has, not cancer but Barretts Oesophagus.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/celebritydiagnosis/37196

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom