2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: hmmmm

that was a joke kewpie, as if anyone actually beleived it!

No my source is 100% genuine this time, i'd have gladly told you who it was if youd asked nicely as ive told many other people on here. You can check right back to march on this thread to see ive been saying it for a while

Re: 2010 Live Dates

Chinese Whispers :

"Send reinforcements,we're going to advance" - "Send three and fourpence, we're going to a dance"

that was a joke kewpie, as if anyone actually beleived it!

No my source is 100% genuine this time, i'd have gladly told you who it was if youd asked nicely as ive told many other people on here. You can check right back to march on this thread to see ive been saying it for a while

werent you the one who has heard the news of an past tour sometime ago the last years the earliest of us all the last years and posted it? i cant seem to find the post and which tour it was but i think it was you werent it?

werent you the one who has heard the news of an past tour sometime ago the last years the earliest of us all the last years and posted it? i cant seem to find the post and which tour it was but i think it was you werent it?

Don't think that was me, the member Captain Tractor was spot on a few times
though. I hope these dates come true just as much as anyone, hopefully my source wasn't lying all them times. A few other members on this forum have also been told the same thing from this source at different times as well

Don't think that was me, the member Captain Tractor was spot on a few times
though. I hope these dates come true just as much as anyone, hopefully my source wasn't lying all them times. A few other members on this forum have also been told the same thing from this source at different times as well
yeah maybe it was tractor i cant quite remember..but htere was one guy who said sth about a past tour and it came true
you cant say who the source it of course-goes without saying-so- well not naming names but just saying -is the person is from a record company or touring agency?

yeah maybe it was tractor i cant quite remember, but there was one guy who said sth about a past tour and it came true
you cant say who the source it (of course goes without saying so) well not naming names, but just saying. Is the person is from a record company or touring agency?

Nope, he's a journalist who can access to some info from local promoter.

EDIT
I did not mean that Captain Tractor was a journalist, I mean someone else.

Last edited:

yeah maybe it was tractor i cant quite remember..but htere was one guy who said sth about a past tour and it came true
you cant say who the source it of course-goes without saying-so- well not naming names but just saying -is the person is from a record company or touring agency?

I'll PM you

How far are you from Dublin? If it's the only date, I'm there. You can do it!!!

I'm in the Western U.S., so more than a jump and a skip. That would be amazing to go though.

Dear Kewpie.....

can you please stop writing "hmmmm" in the titles of threads- you are coming over as being so f***ing patronising and sounding superior, which you are not(the later that is)

I'm in the Western U.S., so more than a jump and a skip. That would be amazing to go though.

Ah, that is a fair distance :straightface: Although I did once go from the UK to Las Vegas for a gig. Wasn't Moz though unfortunately.
I'm sure if you start saving now you could make it over here. Go, on, try! lol

Dear Kewpie.....

can you please stop writing "hmmmm" in the titles of threads- you are coming over as being so f***ing patronising and sounding superior, which you are not(the later that is)

Hmmmmmm :)p). Well I hope it's all true mozsupportsrovers because I'm dying to listen to some amazing live music.

please don't start up any rumors... i think he should bow out with a farewell ablum and tour in 2011.

please don't start up any rumors... i think he should bow out with a farewell ablum and tour in 2011.
Bow out? Why? Why should he bow out? He's 51, not 91.

The Next moz tour is jan/feb 2011, from a reliable source on three seperate occasions. Once told to me in march, my friend a few weeks later and then to my friend again 2 weeks ago

Can you tell us when the dates are going to be announced?

Hey Kewpie, I wish I was a journalist.... :(

But yes, I do have 'links' (I believe they say) and I have been right about every tour I've told you about, except a gig that was supposed to happen at Llandudno. However, I'd like to add that gig was only in the negotiating stages and did not come to fruition. But the Roundhouse gigs and a few other tours I've been spot-on.

Whilst I do not doubt 'mozsupportsrovers', as I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to be told you're a liar when all you're trying to do is spread the good word, I must confess I've not been made aware of any tour dates anytime soon....

Whilst I do not doubt 'mozsupportsrovers', as I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to be told you're a liar when all you're trying to do is spread the good word, I must confess I've not been made aware of any tour dates anytime soon....

All this post is going to do is make people go "oh, he's a liar then."

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom