2010 / 2011 live dates?

Morrissey where the hell have you been?! I am waiting for a British tour... Fat chance eh :p :'(

I'm wondering where that guy who had source about 2010 dates can tell us the source and why it was bollocks

I posted a tour rumor back in early 2010, it even ended up being in the news section. Clearly I feel a little bad about it now, since it was apparently bullshit, but it was legit as far as I was concerned.
Basically someone I know talked to someone doing merch for a big band, and this person claimed he had been booked for a tour with Morrissey in spring 2010... Maybe he was just a pathological liar? Maybe he got Morrissey mixed up with Van Morrisson? :confused:

I dreamt last night that Moz had an album due for release in the summer and that he had been booked for Glastonbury. I was like, well I'll wait for the tour, Glastonbury sucks - but then it turned out it was The Smiths that had been booked - so I ended up getting tickets to that. The concert was good, btw.

Re: for your interest

I'm wondering where that guy who had source about 2010 dates can tell
us the source and why it was bollocks

I came on here last year and posted that i'd been given info from a very reliable source and so had two of my friends from the same person on different occasions.

I don't really want to say the source on this forum page as the person may look here and i just dont think it would be right. I will send you a PM if you still don't believe telling you the name of the person, if you want me too?

I posted a tour rumor back in early 2010, it even ended up being in the news section. Clearly I feel a little bad about it now, since it was apparently bullshit, but it was legit as far as I was concerned.
Basically someone I know talked to someone doing merch for a big band, and this person claimed he had been booked for a tour with Morrissey in spring 2010... Maybe he was just a pathological liar? Maybe he got Morrissey mixed up with Van Morrisson? :confused:

and maybe it was supposed to happen but never quite came together, for one reason or another.

and maybe it was supposed to happen but never quite came together, for one reason or another.

Also an entirely plausible explanation...

2009 he put far more Smiths songs into his set list than any other tour....I hope he does the same with his next!

You must remember that organising live dates for Mr Moz is like trying to pin down fleas. Everything can go right until the last second when something makes it hop away.

So I think we should all just keep in mind that he has not given up touring and know that one day the flea will be pinned.

You must remember that organising live dates for Mr Moz is like trying to pin down fleas. Everything can go right until the last second when something makes it hop away.

So I think we should all just keep in mind that he has not given up touring and know that one day the flea will be pinned.
...and mounted.
Hopefully.

thats what I keep saying. :)

everytime Moz gets spotted at a concert i keep thinking he's scouting for an opening act for a tour this year... wishful thinking.

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom